Caught Twice

Seoul Mate

Alright hun. I'm on my way now, bye unnie!!

I hung up the phone and grabbed my keys. As i walked towards the doors, i called Donghae oppa.

Yobosaeyo?

Annyeong oppa! I'm going to pick up Aarthi from the hospital, you wanna come?

Neh!! I'm already outside! *beep*

Sure enough, he was outside waiting for me. I laughed at his eargerness and got into the car with him. As i drove down the highway, i noticed he was fidgeting alot more than usual. 

___:You got ants in your underwear? Calm down, its not even been 24 hours!

Donghae: It feels like its been over a year!! I cant wait to see her!

I chuckle as i the radio. SHINee's Dream Girl was blasting and, unconsciously, i began to sing the parts i knew like the back of my hand. I felt Donghae's glance on me and turned to find his amused face.

___: What you laughing at?

Donghae: Why do you only know the parts that Taemiin sings?

I froze. , whats wrong with me!

____: Ughh, well you s-see, for a project, we were given parts of, erm, songs to learn and i, funnily enough, got, uh,Taemin's sections in Dream Girl!

I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my head. He nodded and looked away. PHEW, that was super close! Looks like he bought it! I have to be more careful, he's not meant to find out about my crush on Taemin!

But it didnt stop there. I suddenly got a message and Donghae took my phone as i couldnt pick up due to me driving. He asked for my password and i gave it to him.

___: 2-6-4-6

Donghae: Hey thats the same as Taemins passcode! Its spells 2MIN

I started to feel uncomfortable. Then there was another remark from him

Donghae: well, liking you background. 

CRAP!! 

___: YAAA! WHAT'S WITH YOUR SARCASTIC TONE?! I LIKE TO TURN ON MY PHONE AND, UM, SHOUT INSULTS AND GLARE AT HIS STUPID PICTURE!! OKAY, NOW STOP BUGGING ME!!

I turned the radio higher which only made the drive more awkward. HyunA and Hyun Seung's Troublemaker wasnt exactly making the atmosphere comfortable ... if you know what i mean.

I dropped Donghae off infront of the hospital entrance and went to park the car. As i got out of the car and walked towards the door, i bumped into someone i didnt really want to bump into; Taemin.

___: What are you doing here?

Taemin: Minho's brother had minor surgery and i came to visit him. And yourself?

___: My bestfriend is in hospital and you're in my way.

Taemin: You bumped into me

___: Yeah well you left at the wrong time.

Taemin: So you're saying you dont want me to leave?

___: No, i - ARGH, you're so fustrating!

I pushed him out the way and walked towards the reception desk until someone grabbed my hand. He spun me around to face him and looked into my eyes. I began to protest but he suddenly pulled me into a hug. I acted stubborn but when my head was resting on his shoulder, i smiled.

I looked up and saw Aarthi and Donghae staring at me in awe. I pulled myself together and pushed Taemin away. I didnt know what to say so i grunted and called him annoying. I walked off and left him standing there. Aarthi and Donghae smiled and Aarthi nudged my shoulder. 

Aarthi: Well well, what have we here?

___: Oh hey Aarthi, i see that you're better now.

Lets go. We walked out of the door and Taemin decided to catch up and talk to Donghae and Aarthi. I trudged to the parking meter and payed for the ticket. Taemin scared my by slamming his hand on the metal box. I jumped and rolled my eyes.

Taemin: Whats up with you? You're so rude to me and i'm just trying to be friends!

___: Oh really? Is there some new rule i dont know about that states friends should seduce each other?

Taemin: Seduce?! You answered the kiss and went along!

___: You brainwashed me into doing it! You're such a player!

Taemin: Well i cant help it that girls are attached to me! Are you jealous?

___: BWO?! JEALOUS?! HAHAHA, sure dude. You're so funny.

I snatched my ticket out of the machine and stormed off towards the car. When i got in, Mr and Mrs Lovey-Dovey couldnt wait till they got home and were snogging passionately in the back. I sighed as i revved up the engine and zoomed back to the hotel. 

I hate Taemin. I hate hiim so much.