Incheon International Airport

Seoul Mate

_____ .... _____! .... YAAA YOU , IERONA!!!! The plane's landing!

i woke up with a start and looked out of the window. Brilliant lights flashed before my eyes as we approached Incheon International Airporti can't believe this is happening! Ever since I was 13, I have dreamt of setting foot on this land. 10 WHOLE YEARS!!!

The plane landed smoothly and we got our bags out of the cabins. We walked towards the exit and when we stuck our heads out, there was a change in the atmosphere. It was different. Not like those many times you landed in Egypt and felt the damp humidness around you. This feeling was nicer. A more welcoming feeling. It's a definite. We have landed in South Korea. 

The airport was pretty much empty so there werent any long queues to get past security. I was waiting in passport control when someone tapped you on the shoulder vigorously.  At first I just shook it off but then the tap turned into stabs. I turned around and found Aarthi staring in a direction with a look of surprise. I followed her gaze until I saw them. The Sherlocks. The Amigos. SHINee. 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

*gasp* ooooooooooh

well then, that was intense. I mean, who wouldn't want to see SHINee in passport control?! Just be thankful that you saw them in an empty airport ;)