Across the road

Seoul Mate

We arrived at our hotel that Aarthi chose and realised that it was exactly opposite to the SM Entertainment building!! While we were getting out, Aarthi noticed a large, black 6 seater pull up behind our cab. The whole of SHINee got out, one by one and their eyes lit up when they saw us. They all bowed and greeted us in perfect syncronisation. Aarthi and I bowed back, dazed. They carried on getting their stuff out and Minho walked towards us.

Minho: Hey guys! What a coincidence, our dorm is right next to your hotel!

Aarthi squealed and i turned to look at the large building beside the hotel. Holy , it looked awesome!

Aarthi: *Laugh* Oh yeah! How cool! Its destiny, right? 

We all laughed and then said goodbye. We walked through the doors of the hotel and they walked into the SM building. Once we were inside, we screamed and jumped around.

____: THIS IS SO ING AWESOME! THIS TRIP IS GONNA BE A RIDE!
 

Aarthi: I know right!! Come, lets check in and go get something to eat. I fancy a bit of Ramyun!

____: Ramyun it is!

When we got to the reception desk, we found out that a water pipe burst in the room we booked and that all the other double rooms were fully booked. I was about to break down crying! Until the man kindly asked us if we wouldnt mind staying at the double roomed SUITE. We stood there staring and nodded eargerly.We were then escorted to the most BEAUTIFUL room i had ever seen. 

The room was black and red. There were two doors that lead to two LUXURIOUS bed rooms ever! The linen was white, the cover and pillows red and the room was black with little red lamps scattered around the wall. There was a walk in wardrobe and an amazing bathroom with a jaccuzzi!! The kitchen was huge and there was a seperate floor where a red sofa and black coffee table had been placed. There was a plazma smart TV, a huge set of speakers with an iPod dock and two iMacs. There was a TV in the bathroom!!! I never knew this kind of room existed!!

We unpacked our stuff and decided to run around the room in our undies and bras like normal people. 

Aarthi: HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, THIS HOLIDAY KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!

____: Aarthi, you are seriously amazing, you know that?

We hugged and then screamed again. Aarthi went to have a shower since she finished unpacking her minimum amount of clothing and accessories. I, on the other hand, was still unpacking my truckloads of into the wardrobe. There was even a huge makeup table where we set out our necessities. Aarthi came out of the shower and i went in after her. When i came out, Aarthi was busy putting her makeup on. I giggled and went to the wardrobe to choose my outfit. I took out my 3/4 shorts and a vest top. I got my snapback and a jacket and I put on my sneakers. I went over to Aarthi and started applying makeup. To be honest, we were not tomboyish or girly, sort of in between. We brought one skirt each just in case but the rest of our clothes were shorts and leggings. 

Once we'd finished, we left the room and went to explore the nightlife. The streets were alive and bustling. We walked down the street together and went into a noodle cafe. We both chose the prawn Ramyun and it came almost instantly! It tasted HEAVENLY! We also asked for some kimchi and we just couldnt restrain ourselves from eating like pigs. Witihin 10 minutes, the food had been savoured and digested into our stomachs. We let out a sigh of relief and went to pay. The owner of the cafe was really nice and gave us a discount. He said the kimchi was on the house. We thanked him and bowed and went off to find a bar. We originally intending to go to a club but jet-lag stopped us. We got to a posh bar and sat down to have a drink. 

Aarthi: To an amazing trip and our dreams coming true! 

___: and to us! 

We toasted and drank. Of course, Aarthi was drinking responsibly but i had a tad too much. We stumbled out of the door and walked towards the hotel. Thats when i nearly walked into a big black car. This time, it wasnt SHINee. It was Super Junior. 

My eyes widened and Aarthi nearly shat herself. Donghae ran out of the car and asked if we were okay. We both nodded and Donghae looked at Aarthi. I wasnt too mad out Super Junior but Aarthi was O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D. I bowed apologetically and started walking away but Aarthi was still there. Then i saw Donghae talking and handed he something to her. She took in and examined every inch of it. When she came towards me, her eyes were glinting. 

___: what happened?!

Aarthi: I have a date .... WITH ING DONGHAE!

We started screaming and jumping (once again) and started dancing Oppa Oppa. We heard a chuckle and saw Donghae and Eunhyuk watching us. We bowed, giggled and ran off like six years olds.

Oh my god, this is so lucky <3