SM Dream

Seoul Mate

We woke up and did the same thing we did yesterday as preperation. We ate our rice and beef and sat on the sofa, planning out our fun-packed day. Aarthi had a glisten in her eye, no matter what we were doing. We decided to tone down the travelling and excitment and go to Lotte Mall for some shopping. 

We changed into some comfy outifts; me wearing black shorts and my superman shirt and Aarthi wearing high waisted denim shorts and a semi-see-through white shirt. We both wore wedged sneakers and simple makeup touches. We both had snapbacks on and simple hoop earrings. 

We got our stuff and left the hotel room. I had to check something with the hotel so i gave Aarthi the car keys and asked her to wait in the car.

When i walked out, I saw Aarthi talking to her lover boy. They seemed to agreeing on something, probably another kissing fest. I walked over to her and got into the car. We drove to the shopping mall and bought some new outfits

We were on our way back when Aarthi told me to turn into the lane before our hotel road. She told me to park the car and follow her. I dont know what this girl is thinking but i followed her. We walked for about 10 minutes until we reached the SM building

___: why didn't we just park in the hotel car park and walk to here!

Aarthi: now that you mention it, that wouldve been a lot more convieniant!

____: Im gonna go move it, see you in there!

I ran off to get to the car and drove back to the hotel. I got out of the car and ran across the road to the SM hq. I walked through the doors and tripped on something. I landed on someone and we were literally kissing! His face was only a few centimeters away from mine. It was him. The . 

Everyone was staring at us, even Aarthi and Donghae, who were making out in the corner.

____: OMO, TAEMIN!

I got up in a hurry and straightened myself out. He slowly rose and smirked. What is it with him and his smirks?! I muttered an apology and started walking. Then he grabbed my arm. I looked at his hand wrapped around my arm and then looked at him. He still had that stupid smirk.

Taemin: Hold up

I gave him a are-you-dumb-look and tried to release his grasp. He still held on tightly. 

___: What do you want from me, Taemin?

Taemin: Why are you acting so cold towards me?

I just ripped myself away from him and stormed off towards Aarthi and her snoggee. I nodded as a signal to say we can go. They looked at me with surprise and followed after me.

The akwardness in the atmosphere died down a bit and Donghae started telling jokes which werent at all funny but Aarthi laughed and stared at him lovingly. They were in front of me and they were doing all this lovey dovey business; holding hands, arms around each other and occassionally sneaking a kiss. I rolled my eyes and followed them. 

The SM building was really big and interesting. Donghae took us both to meet Super Junior and of course, Aarthi went mad. She kept on shaking their hands and asking for autographs. Then they offered to sing some of their songs. Aarthi requested No Other and they sang it. They sounded AWESOME!! i asked them to sing my favourite Suju tune, Mr. Simple. It was even better! They were in sync and in harmony, it was perfection.

Aarthi and Super Junior were talking like friends but i was too tired and dramatised to join in. I told Aarthi that i was going to the toilet and left the studio. As i was walking down the corridor, i heard a familiar SHINee song. I peered around the door and saw Jonghyun, Onew, Key, Minho and Taemin singing Lucifer! HOLY , THAT WAS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVOURITES!! I stood by the door listening to their voices as they sung the tune and didnt realise that they saw me.

Jonghyun: Hey! Its you! England girl!

I turned and saw him running towards me! Crap!! I turned back around and started walking away but Jonghyun beat me. 

Jonghyun: Come into the studio!

I had no choice but to agree so i walked back into the room and sat down. They started talking and making fun of each other which made me laugh and llightened up my mood. They were so cute. Then they asked me to sing something. I couldnt. How could i sing in front of SHINee?! Thats way too risky! What if i sound like a complete idiot?

They kept on bugging me and pushing me towards the mic. I had no choice so i closed my eyes and started to sing Jojo. 

Geobwa geunyeol jom bwa, najjeumiya itneun geon swipdago
Mitgo sipji anha oh~ ah~ jami oji annneun bam
Meori apeun I jisi neomu jigyeowo
Mureup kkurko, gaseumchigo, ureobwado, 
Do an dweneun geon an dweni

JoJo! seulpeun eumagi heureul ttae neol saenggakhae (eh eh eh)
JoJo! janinhan neoneun wae~ jiwojiji annnyago
Hey! My Jojo! Yes! Love Jojo-

STOP!!!

Oh . I opened my eyes and saw Lee Soo Man standing in front of me with a stern look. I stepped back, bowed, apologised and started walking out.

Lee Soo Man: Excuse me, young lady!

____:N-neh? 

Lee Soo Man: Was that definitely your voice?

____: Neh .... mianhae, chincha. I didnt mean to-

Lee Soo Man: How would you like to become a trainee?

BWO?! A TRAINEE?! IN SM ENTERTAINMENT?!

I stared at him with a gaping look and Aarthi waltzed in singing another song. Lee Soo Man turned around and Aarthi froze. He said the same to Aarthi and we both looked at each other in surprise. 

WE'RE BECOMING TRAINEES!!!!