I'm working for... SHINee?!

A Maid's Heart

 

"Who are you? Well, I mean I know who you are but I'm asking what are SHINee doing here?! Do you guys break in and sleep in other people's bedroom when they're not in the house? Is that what you do when you're not dancing on the stage?!" you asked quickly. After all, finding five guys sleeping topless in a stranger's house was totally weird.

 

Jonghyun scratched his head and blinked at you, neither asleep nor awake. "We live here… Why are you here?" he muttered. The other members nodded in agreement and your brain felt like self-destructing soon from confusion.

 

"Wait… Do you guys know who Kim Sungmin is?" you asked cautiously. Looking around, you found Key scoffing and gave you a face. "Well of course we know him. He's our manager" he replied as if the whole world knew that SHINee's manager was call Kim Sungmin. Finally, you began to slowly understand the situation here and could not believe what you had been hired to do.

 

"Well, I've been hired by your manager to look after you guys. He was looking for a maid/servant and I found his job poster so I took it. So I guess from now on, I will clean after you, cook for you, wake you up  and doing maid-stuff" you explained. Suddenly, Minho stood up from his bed and started to walk aggressively out of the room.

 

"We don't need some commoner to look after us so don't waste your time, girly" he said and pushed you sideways. You looked back at him and gave him the death stare to his back and when you turned around again, the rest of SHINee crowded around you.

 

"That's right. We don't need anyone to look after us. Sungmin hyung does everything for us so basically all we need to do is to look good, sing, dance and talk to the reporters. There's no room for you to fit in so I suggest you go back to where you came from" sneered Key and he left with the members trailing after him.

 

You gasped in shock and could not believe that SHINee had just talk to you in such a rude and disgusting manner! *Kim Sungmin-ssi really needs some help… and I'm going to be the one to change them!* You blew your hair that was sitting on your forehead and held your fist up, showing how determined you were.

 

You were ready to stomp to the living room and explode with complaints about them and give them a mini lecture about how to treat commoners better. "Just because they're idols they think they're all that! Well, I'll show them… That any commoner can have all that too!" you muttered angrily. Stomping to the living room, you were about to scream like a Commando when you realised that they weren't there. *Hm? Where did they go?*

 

Walking around the house, you peeped into rooms and suddenly heard a cluster of chatter that belonged to SHINee and Key's voice was the loudest of them all. "Yah! Did you use my BB Cream from Etude House? Aish! If you used it, could you please put the lid back on?! And- YAH, TAEMIN-AH! THAT'S MY EXPENSIVE COLLAGEN CREAM! STOP USING IT!!!" he shrieked.

 

You jumped at his screaming and your ears felt like they're just been slapped. "Ah, my ears… He's so energetic in the morning..." you sighed. You trudged your way to the bathroom and when you looked inside, you quickly  jumped back out. "So-Sorry!" you apologised. All the members still haven't put any clothes on and you could see every detail of their body such as their perfectly chiselled abs, those awesome muscles, those…

 

You shook your head hard. *Yah, what are you thinking about?! You're supposed to be teaching them a lesson but you're drooling over their abs? Yeah, sure they're hot… Did I just call them hot?! Oh my…* The war in your head lasted for about 3 seconds when you saw SHINee putting on their make-up.

 

Minho scoffed and the rest of the members laughed. "What? Is there something wrong with us with no clothes on? Don't worry, we don't think of you as a woman. To us, you're like a lost dog" and the comment sent laughter bouncing around the tiled walls. Clenching your fist, teeth and whatever else was clenchable, you walked in confidently and was about to throw at them a comeback when you saw them show a side that was different to this morning.

 

The members were putting their makeup on, each of them concentrating hard on the BB cream, lip balm, a bit of eye shadow and some eye liner. You could see them almost touching the mirror as they wanted to put the makeup on perfectly and evenly and you guessed that they wanted to show their fans a good side of themselves. "Don't you guys have stylists to do your makeup for you?" you asked.

 

Jonghyun, who was in the middle of spreading BB cream across his forehead replied. "Why would we need them? We're not stupid. Plus, even if we did need stylists they would come." You were about to ask why when Taemin decided to answer your silent question.

 

"Because they don't like us. They say we're picky, annoying, impatient, rude, self centered and all those other bad qualities. I don't understand those people, we're not like that. We're SHINee - cool, cute and hot so if they don't  want to do our makeup, it's their loss" he said coolly. You gasped. How could they be so… as the stylists say self-centered, rude, annoying and whatever else Taemin said.

 

As soon as you opened your mouth to explain that all those qualities about them were true, Key had finished prettying himself up and when he came to the doorway he scowled. "Eugh, where did you get those clothes from, the dumpster? See, look at me. Even if I'm not wearing any clothes, I still look hot in my comic boxers because it reflects me, fun and cool" he said and pushed you out of the doorway, almost slamming you into the wall. And with a smile, he walked away.

 

You gasped at his behaviour and you were waiting for someone to at least asked if you were okay but that didn't happen. When everyone had finished, they just walked out calmly, as if nothing happened. "These people really do belong in the zoo" you muttered and when Jonghyun walked out, you made sure to step out of his way or else who knows what he'll do to you.

 

But he seemed… different from the other members. He slowly walked up to you and looked around nervously. "Um… Are you okay? Key is actually very nice but sometimes, when things happen he just… becomes like that. I hope you don't hold any grudges towards him" and as he walked away, he turned back. "Oh, and by the way, you look pretty in that dress" he said and smiled like an angel.

 

You swore you could've heard angels singing when he smiled. Suddenly, everything Key had said and done to you felt like nothing. All you could think about was the smile he gave you and your heart beating like crazy against your chest….

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohmigosh, imagine coming up close to SHINee's abs! You lucky person~

Well, it's the holidays! I have been enjoying le 2 weeks away from school~ So everyone, please take care and have fun ^^