Good night

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND

A/N: Hey guys! They walked round and roung to Han River until they got tired. They got home late so please do not misunderstand. Thanks! :>

----------------------------------------------------




Daehyun POV ; 

Haaahh.. This is the best date ever!! I kissed my girl deep and you know, sipped her tongue. It was sweet. 

I hope this happens everyday~~ 

Oh, I just noticed _____ sleeping and her head was on the window. So whenever I step on the break, she bumbs her head on it. Well, were here. I carried her bridal style, she didn't wake up. I think she's tired. Maybe because I kissed her too much? Kekeke~ Aish Jung Daehyun. Stop thinking about those things!! 

*knock knock knock* Aish open the door now! My baby needs her bed! 

*click!* "OHH LOOKS WHO'S HEREEE!!" Guk hyung shouted. 

"SSHH! She's sleeping! Don't wake her up!" I hushed him. 

"Daedae oppa~" She mumbled. 

"Ohh she's looking for her boyfriend.." Guk hyung said. I glared at him but I wasn't serious with that. He just giggled. 

I carried her to her room. 

I was about to kiss her forehead but then she said something, "Oppa.." 

"Yes?" 

"Nothing.." She yawned. 

"Ohh hehe" I giggled awkwardly. As I was giggling, I covered her with her blanket. I was about to leave but she called me. "Oppa.." 

"Hm?" I stared at her. 

"Can..You sleep .. here?" She tapped her bed. "I'm scared." She added. 

"You won't mind, right?" I asked. "Of course." She smiled. 

"Thank you.I'll just wash up, okay?" I asked her. 

"Yes, oppa." 

God, I'm sleeping tonight with my girl. 

END OF POV

YOUR POV ; 

Oh my god. Why did I ask him to sleep with me? Yeah I'm scared but why ?! 
Aish, never mind. I'll just sleep! Good night! 

END OF POV 


_____ fell fast asleep. Daehyun entered the room with his pajamas on that made him look so cute.

"Good night." Daehyun kissed _____'s forehead. He gently pushed _____ to the side and layed down. 

_____ was peacefully sleeping. 

Daehyun faced her. "I love you." He fell asleep facing you.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Updated! Kekeke~ It's short but sweet. Haha :p

Sorry if it's short! I'll do better on the other chapters. Is short because I'm sleepy and tired.

Moving on, the show I was talking about on the previous chapter was a success! We all deserve a round of applause.
/clap clap clap/

Thanks subscribers! I love you <3 Good night! I mean good morning! Its almost 1am here! WAAAHHH.. I need to sleep! I need to be tall! HAHAHAH. Thank you, bye. K.