Date

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND

"Daedae oppa~" _____ called, just got out from the bathroom with a towel on her hair. 

Daehyun ran to her and asked, "Yes, my girl?" 

"Where are we going?" _____ asked. 

"Somewhere." Daehyun said. 

"Yeah, I know. Somewhere." _____ said coldly and rolled my eyes and then walked to my room without looking at Daehyun. 

Then, Daehyun ran after her and grabbed her wrist. 

_____ stared at him. "What?" She finally spoke. 

"Its a surprise okay?" He smiled. "I'm sorry for not telling you. Are you mad?" He asked.

 

_____ giggled. "No, I was just messing with you." _____ ruffled Daehyun's hair. 

"Phew! I thought you're mad!" Daehyun smiled. 

"Hehe, sorry!" _____ apologized. 

"No~~~~ Its okay! I knew it from the first place, anyway!" 

"Huh? How?" _____ asked. 

"Secret! Now go wear something nice! Hurry!" Daehyun pushed her in her room. Daehyun went to the bathroom and washed. 

_____ wore a pink dress and went to the living room. 

"WOOOOAAAHHH~ Noona, you look pretty!!" Zelo wowed. 

"Where are you going?" Yongguk asked. "Somewhere." I copied Daehyun's words. 

"Ohh. It must be a surprise, huh?" Youngjae interrupted. 

"Yep." I said while wearing my heels. Its simple but pretty in everyone's eyes. 

Daehyun was running in the stairs while fixing his buttons in his polo shirt. Yes, its really simple but he looks so handsome. Are they the simple couple? Kekeke~ 

"Ready?" Daehyun asked _____. _____ nodded. Daehyun offered his hand to _____. _____ quickly placed her hand in Daehyun's. 

"Hyungs, Zelo and Jongup. We'll be going now~" Daehyun said. 

"Okay, bye hyung!" Zelo and Jongup said at the same time. 

They looked at each other and laughed. 

"Bye Daehyun and _____! Enjoy~~" Yongguk said and looked at me with his funny smile, not showing his teeth.

"Don't do something funny, Daehyun!" Himchan said. 

"Of course, I won't!!" Daehyun bursted out. "I'm not that guy!!!!" He added. 

Himchan just laughed. We bid goodbye. 


_____ entered Daehyun's car and it was silent inside. It's kinda... Awkward.

"Why didn't you allow me to open the door for you?" Daehyun finally spoke. 

"Ehe, I didn't know that you were gonna open the door.." _____ said. 

"Next time, I should be the one opening the door, okay?" He smiled at me. 

"Yes, oppa~" 


After 30 minutes of driving. _____ and Daehyun arrived at their place. 

It was a fancy restaurant. They ordered their food and ate. 

"Are you full?" _____ asked Daehyun. 

"Yes. I enjoyed eating with you." I smiled and wiped my mouth. 

"Good." 

....

"Where are we going next?" I asked. 

"Secret." He said and stucked his tongue out. 

"Aiishh, nevermind." I rolled my eyes. 

"Aww so cute! I wanna pinch your cheeks so bad!!!" Daehyun said like a child. 

They finished eating. Daehyun payed the bill and they went to Daehyun's car. 

Now, Daehyun opened the door for _____. It's romantic. They went to Han River. It's _____ favorite place. Especially when she wants peace. She goes there when she's mad or sad. 

___________________________

A/N: 

Annyeong!!! ^_______^ /wave/ 

Liked the story? I hope you did. And finally! 4 subs! HAHAHA. Thank you! ^^ I appreciate it! <3 I love you! ^_^

@xxxibkwnsjn Ah really?! HAHAHAH. Fine, but not now. Wait til they get married. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Thank you! :DD