Visitors

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND

Its morning already. They greeted each other good morning. They cleaned the mess they made and arranged the sofa with the pillows. 

 

 
They all went to their rooms and everyone is taking a bath. 
 
Then, Himchan got out first, "Oh, I guess they're still at the bathroom." He chuckled. He could hear the water coming out from the shower and the fosset. 
 
He dried his hair and went to the kitchen to make their breakfast ready. 
 
Himchan POV ; 
So they're still taking a bath. How boring. 
I decided to make breakfast for the kids. 
Hmm. What should I cook? I looked around the kitchen and saw nothing. I turned to the fridge and saw the milk. I remember that Yongguk and Jongup brought cereals last week. I grabbed them and the milk. 
 
I heard footsteps from the stairs, I knew it was Jongup. "Jongup-ah." 
I called. "Nae hyung?" 
 
"Can you place the bowls and spoons on the table for me?" I asked. 
 
"Of course." He smiled. Jongup is such a good boy. "Thanks." 
 
He did placed the bowls and spoons. I thanked him for that. 
 
End Of Pov 
 
(No one) 
Suddenly, they heard knocks on the door. Himchan ran to the door. 
"Coming!" He shouted. He opened the door and saw Jessica and Naeun. "Good morning." Jessica greeted. "Good morning, Jessica and Naeun." Himchan smiled. "Come in." He gestured them to come in. They did come in. "Hi noonaaass!!" Zelo ran to the stairs and hugged his noonas. "Hi Zelo." Naeun and Jessica waved. Zelo smiled. 
 
"Noona?" Daehyun awkwardly waved at Jessica. "Hi unnies!" _____ behind Daehyun shouted. Daehyun rubbed his ear. "Sorry." _____ kissed Daehyun's ear. Daehyun blushed. "Hahahah. Daehyun's blushing." Jessica laughed at Daehyun. "Hi _____!" Naeun waved at _____. 
 
_____ waved at her happily. "Noona! I hate you!" Daehyun cursed. "I hate you too!" Jessica
 
The other boys came down to see their guests. They greeted one another and sat down on the bug sofa. 
 
"So, girls, what brings you here?" Himchan asked. "Hmm. Nothing." Jessica answered. "Oh. Just visiting, right?" Daehyun said. "Yeah." 
 
"I thought you hated each other?" 
Jongup asked. "Well, don't take those seriously." Daehyun giggled. 
 
"So unnies, can we sleep together in my room?" _____ asked. 
 
"If you don't mind." Naeun. 
 
"Yep, if you don't mind." Jessica,
 
"How about me?" Daehyun pouted. "Just for 1 night, okay?" _____ cupped Daehyun's cheeks. 
 
"Arraseo~" 
 
"Good!" _____ pinched Daehyun's nose. "Aw~" 
 
"You'll recieve a punishment after noona leaves." Daehyun whispered at _____'s ear. 
 
"I'm ready for it." ____ whispered at Daehyun's. 
 
"You better do." He smirked. 
 
_____ POV ; 
"You'll recieve a punishment after noona leaves." Daehyun whispered on my ear. Seriously, I know what he means. Its the second time that we'll have 'it' if that's what's he's gonna do. 
 
"I'm ready for it." I answered with confindence. "You better do." He smirked. Ohh Dae. 
 
End Of Pov ; 
 
=Fast Forward= 
 
Its evening, they ordered pizza and sodas for dinner. 
 
"Should I call Gikwang oppa?" _____ asked Naeun. "Hmm. Sure." She smiled. 
 
_____ grabbed her phone and called Gikwang. 
 
*ringing* 
 
Gikwang on the phone:
 
_____: Yah.
Gikwang: Yah. Why did you call? Where's your unni? 
_____: She's here. Do you want to sleep here?
Gikwang: Sure. Did she bring clothes? 
_____: Unni, did you bring clothes?
Naeun: Yep.
_____: She did. Palli. Come here quickly. I miss my oppa so muuch!
Gikwang: Hahaha. Just wait for...hmm.. 10 minutes. 
_____: Fine. Go to the car noooww. Bye.
Gikwang: Bye!
 
*Call ended*
 
"He said he'll sleep here." _____ announced. "Yey! More hyung!" Zelo and Jongup jumped. 
Everyone laughed and continued watching the movie.
 
P O S I T I O N : *again*
 
NE-JESS-DH-___-ZL-JU-YG-HC-YJ 
 
Meanings? 
NE- Naeun
JESS- Jessica
DH- Daehyun
_____- You
ZL- Zelo
JU- Jongup
YG- Yongguk
HC- Himchan
YJ- Youngjae
 
 
After 15 minutes, Gikwang finally arrived. 
 
"Oppa!!" _____ ran to her brother and hugged him. "Hi sis." Gikwang smiled. "Hi babe." He kissed his wife's lips. 
 
"Hmm.. Where will you sleep?" _____ asked Gikwang. "On the guest room?" 
 
"Where will Naeun sleep?" Gikwang asked _____. "On my room." ______ pointed upstairs. "Ohh. I guess I'll sleep by myself on the guest room." Gikwang pouted. "Then Naeun unni will sleep with you." _____ said and pointed at her brother. 
 
"Yeah!" 
 
"How about you unni?" ____ asked Jessica. "Hmm. On Dae's room?" She asked. "Ohh. Okay. I'll sleep on my room." _____ pouted. "I volunteer to sleep with you!" Daehyun raised his hand. 
"Of course." _____ smiled. 
 
"Sica noona!! You sleep by yourself!! HAHAHAH!!" Daehyun said with a victory laugh and smile. "I'll sleep with Zelo and Up!" Himchan said. "Why don't we just sleep in one room? Or in the sofa?" Yongguk patted the huge sofa. "Good idea, Guk." Gikwang said and raised his thumb at him. Yongguk bowed. 
 
They went to their old positions. Gikwang just sat beside Naeun. 
 
They grabbed blankets. 
Naeun, Gikwang, Daehyun, _____, Yongguk, Himchan and Youngjae shared their blankets. 
 
Pairs : *I think I need to explain lol*
 
Naeun - Gikwang
______ - Daehyun 
Yongguk - Himchan - Yongguk
 
~~~~~ 
 
After the movie, they fell asleep. 
 
Gikwang and Naeun hugged each other.
 
Daehyun and _____ hugged each other like the last time they watched a movie.  
 
They all fell asleep. 
 
~~~~~~~~
 
A/N: 
Annyeeeoonngg!! I wrote this chapter when we were on vacation. ^_^ Is it long? Kekeke ^_^ Please keep supporting this fic. Thank you everyone for supporting and subscribing. 
 
But pleaassee.. COMMENT TT^TT 
 
Silent readers, comment ok? ^^
Thank you and I love you all ~ <33