Lotte World (Getting Ready)

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND

 

Morning came and everyone wole up. They did their daily routines, taking a bath, brushig their teeth and eating breakfast. 
 
-Kitchen-Eating their Breakfast-
 
Zelo POV : 
Breakfast today was really quiet. Hmm. I wonder what to say... Ah! Lotte World! Right! 
 
"Hyungs~ Noona~" I broke the silence. "Yes, Zelo?" Sica noona answered. Noona is really fast! 
 
"Can we go to Lotte World today?" I said with the best puppy eyes I got. "Today? Kajjaaa!!" Himchan hyung smiled. He threw his hand in the air, he almost threw his spoon backwards! Clumsy hyung! Kekeke! That's why I love my hyung so much! 
 
"Leggo!" Yongguk hyung smiled. Yongguk hyung really likes amusement parks. Just because of roller coasters. Oh why am I describing my siblings? Kekeke! 
 
"Gikwang hyung, what time is it?" I asked Gikwang hyung. He looked at me and then his watch. "10 am." He smiled. I bowed at him. 
 
"Hmm. Lotte World opens at 12pm." Youngjae hyung said while stretching his arms in the air. 
 
"We should get ready now. Two more hours." Jessica noona announced. Everyone nodded. 
 
"Hyung, I'll wash the dishes." I approached Himchan hyung. He nodded and smiled at me. I patted his back. He looked at me then smiled again. Oh hyung. I hate your face so much. Hahahha. 
 
"Zelo-ah! I'll wash! Go upstairs and get ready!" I heard a girl's voice. I looked at back and saw _____ noona smiling at me. She walked nearer and pushed me away. "Go upstairs, Zelo. Let me wash." She smiled. "O-okay. Thanks noona!" I waved and bowed at her. Thank you noona! I love you! Keke!
 
End of Pov 
 
_____'s POV 
 
As I was going upstairs with Daehyun, I remembered my phone. I touched my pockets and it wasn't there. I told Daehyun that I was just gonna get my phone. He nodded and smiled. I was about to go down but he grabbed my hand. "You forgot something." He pointed at his lips. "Of course." I tiptoed and kisses his lips deeply. I smiled at him and went down. 
 
I looked at the kitchen and saw Zelo washing the dishes. I decided to wash those for him. "Zelo-ah! I'll wash! Go upstairs and get ready!" I told him. He looked at me, I went closer and said, "Go upstairs, Zelo. Let me wash." I smiled at him. "O-okay. Thanks noona!" He waved at me. This kid is so so cute! 
 
After 10 minutes, I finally finished washing those plates. I headed to the living room to find my phone. 
 
"Ah! Found it!" I smiled and grabbed it. It was under the small table. Maybe I dropped it when we were playing Monopoly last night. So clumsy. 
 
I suddenly remembered that we are going to Lotte World today. I ran upstairs and bumped my head on Daehyun's chest. "Oh. Sorry oppa!" I smiled at him and kissed his chest. "Its okay." He kissed my forehead. "Oppa, help me pick clothes for today." I asked him. 
 
"Sure!" He pulled my arm and kicked the door of my room. He pushed me to the bed and kissed my lips. I know that he was gonna do this. Lol. I kissed him back. 
 
I broke the kiss, "Um.. Clothes.." I pointed at my huge cabinet. I still left a few clothes, shoes and undergarments. 
 
He ran to my cabinet and picked out some clothes. After 2 minutes, he finally picked the right one. He picked at white fit t-shirt and a blue high waist short. I grabbed my flat shoes and ran to the bathroom. 
 
End of Pov
 
Daehyun waited on the room. 
After 10 minutes, _____ finally came out. 
 
"How do I look?" _____ asked. 
 
"You look georgeous. Don't need to ask." Daehyun smiled. "Thank you." _____ bowed. "Come here, jagiya." Daehyun told her. 
 
_____ gulped and went closer to Daehyun. 
 
"Closer." 
 
_____ did what he said. 
 
"Sit here." He patted his lap. "U-um.." _____ blushed and scatched her head. "Palli." 
 
"O-okay..." 
 
_____ sat on his lap. Daehyun looked at her eyes deeply. He hugged her, still looking at her eyes. _____ placed her arms on Daehyun's shoulders. 
 
"W-what? Why are you staring?" _____ asked while blinking plus blushing. 
 
"Nothing. You're just too pretty for me." Daehyun smiled. _____ blushed.
 
"You-You're so handsome." _____ said. 
 
"I know!" Daehyun chuckled. 
 
_____ giggled. 
 
"Oppa." _____ called. "Yea?" 
 
"I love you. So much." _____ confessed. "I love you more." Daehyun. 
 
"I love you the most." They both said at the same time. 
 
Daehyun leaned slowly. He held her waist while leaning slowly. _____ closed her eyes and crashed her lips into his. 
 
The kiss went deeper and deeper. 
 
Jongup and Zelo was talking on the hallway. They passed _____'s room, they saw the couple kissing. 
 
They looked at each other with wide eyes and ran downstairs. 
 
"Yah, are you done?" Yongguk interrupted. 
 
"Sorry." _____ and Daehyun said. 
 
The kids got ready and went outside.