Lotte World ~

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND

They did not use their cars. They took a bus instead.

"Ahjussi, to Lotte World please." Naeun bowed. "Sure, young lady." The ahjussi smiled. "Kamsahamnida." Naeun bowed again. 

At the bus, the boys were taking selcas and tweeted it on their Twitter. 

School girls replied ; 

"Aww! So cute! BAP oppa eodiga?" 

"Waahh! Zelo oppa marry me!" 

"Oppa where are you going? Can I come too? kekeke!" 

Things like that. ~ 

 

Daehyun and _____ took a selca together and Daehyun tweeted it, "With my baby girl ~ So cute ^^" 

And the girls.. 

"OH? OPPA YOU HURT ME TT^TT" 

"Waahh!! This couple looks so cute!! ^^" 

etc 

 

 

After 20 minutes, they finally arrived. "I miss Lotte World!" Zelo jumped. 

 

"Kajjaa!!" Youngjae shouted and pulled Yongguk and Himchan's hand. 

They payed for the tickets and went inside. 

As they were walking... 

"Oh, is that BAP oppa??" Girl 1 said. 

"Why is that girl holding Daehyun oppa's hand?!! Daehyun oppa is mine!!"  Girl 2.

"Is that his girlfriend?" Girl 3 asked. 

The girls ran in front of the couple and the girl 1 said, "Yah, why are you holding my Daehyun's hand?!" 

"Um.. Who are you?" _____ asked and bowed. "What are you doing with Daehyun oppa's hand?!" She asked. "Um.. Holding it?" Daehyun raised his eyebrow at her. "Anyways, who are you?" Daehyun added. 

"Eoh? *rolls eyes* I'm your number one fan!" She pointed at herself. "You may be my number one fan but she's always my number one." Daehyun said with confindence, that made _____ blush. 

"Aish, I'm gonna kill you.... hard." She glared at _____. "If you can." ____ smirked. "Try to lay a finger on her or I'll kill you, hard." Daehyun smirked at her. 

The girl got nervous, she just glared at them and walked away. "That idiot." _____ rolled her eyes. "Don't mind her, I'm gonna kill her if she touches you." 
Daehyun patted _____'s head. "Of course." _____ giggled. 


=FAST FORWARD= 

They went through wild rides, horror houses and played games. The day was fun. Its already nighttime. They took a bus and headed home. 

"That was tiring but fun!" Zelo smiled. "I know!" Himchan laughed. "I love the roller coaster the most!" Jongup joined. 

They talked about the rides, games and horror houses. They changed their casual clothes into sleeping clothes. "Good night everyone! Sleep well!" Himchan said. "Night!" They greeted and drifted to dreamland~ 


~~~~~

A/N: 

Sorry if its shorrtt! I cannot think of a topic :(( My mind is thinking something and my hands are not in the mood to type :33 Oh well enjoy everyone! 





Guys please comment :(( I feel lonely without comments!! :(( /cry/ Please comment, everyone!! I beg you :'( 

Thank you subbies! I love you all so much! Please continue supporting ^_^