She's Gone

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND

Daehyun POV: 

"Goo-Good morning.. Daehyun.." My princess greeted me.. sadly. "Um.. Good morning, jagiya.. Are you okay? Do you have fever?" I touched/feel her forehead. She's not hot. "Answer me, are you okay?" I looked deeply into her eyes. 

"Yes. I'm perfectly fine." She looked down. Wtf?

"You don't look fine." 

"D-Daehyun.. I have something to tell.. you.." She said. I have a bas feeling for this. It makes me nervous. 

 

"O-oppa.. I'm sorry but we have to break up." She said while tears are forming in her eyes. 

"M-m-mwo? Why??" I asked while tears are falling. "Oppa.. I'm sorry.. I have to do this." She cried. 

"O-okay.. B-but just remember that-that I love.. y-you.." I cried. "Can we have one.. last kiss?" I asked her. She nodded carefully. 

I leaned and kissed her lips, softly. She didn't kiss back. It hurts, so much. I ran to my room and cried. 

.................

I suddenly woke up, I just realized that I was dreaming. Why? Suddenly dream of that? I was sweating and tears were in my face. I wiped the tears and sweat.

I looked at my watch and its 1:30 am. Well, its okay. Its just a dream. But I swear, I won't let that happen. Never. 

I looked at _____, she was sleeping peacefully. How cute. I pinched her nose lightly. 

She scrunched her face and opened her eyes slowly and looked at me, "Why are you awake?" She asked with a sleepy voice. "N-nothing. And why are yo awake?" I asked. "Because you pinched my nose?" 

"Oh, sorry." I scratched my head. "Its okay." She closed her eyes. "I love you." She said while her eyes are closed. "I love you, too." I kissed her forehead. She smiled. I pulled her up and kissed her lips. She was kissing back. She circled her arms around me and pulled me down. I placed my hand on her back. 

She broke the kiss, and yawned. "Oppa let's sleep on your room." She stood up and pulled me to my room. (They're sleeping on the couch with the other guys.) 

 

They slept on Daehyun's room. 

~~~~~

A/N: Annyeong! c: