Oppa's wedding

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND

They went down to see the boys, "Noona, when is Gikwang hyung's wedding?" Zelo asked, "What?! Tomorrow?! I don't have a suit to wear! Hyungs. noona, buy me one, pleeaasseee~" Zelo kneeled down. "Oh really? I don't have a suit too!' Himchan scratched his head. "Then let's go to the mall!" Daehyun suggested. 

They headed to the mall and bought some things. 

_____ bought shoes, since she already got her dress. Daehyun bought nothing but cheesecake. Himchan and Zelo bought their suits, the other boys just helped Himchan and Zelo pick their suits. 

They went home. 

F
A
S
T

F
O
R
W
A
R


Its already the day, Gikwang and Naeun's wedding day. They all got ready. 

"Looking gorgeous huh?" Daehyun back hugged _____ and whispered on her ear. "Of course." _____ faced him and kissed him on the lips. 

"E-ehem, hyung is the one who gets married." Himchan rolled his eyes. "Aish." ____ rolled her eyes. 

Yongguk drove his family on his car, except for the maknae line. Jongup and Zelo just entered Daehyun's car without permission. They're the maknaes, no one can control 'em. 

After 10 minutes, ther reached the church. 

"Oppa!" _____ ran to Gikwang. "Congratulations oppa. Make some babies, okay?" 

"Yah!" Gikwang pinched ______'s nose. "Ah, oppa. That hurts!" _____ rubbed her nose. 

"That's a punishment. Don't say things like that again, arraso?" 

"Nae." == 

"Good." 

"By the way, where's omma and appa? And Naeunnie unni?" 

"Omma and appa are coming later. Naeun? She's at the dressing room, she's just getting her make up done." 

"Oh, can I talk to her?" 

"Sure. Just go to the right and-" 

"I know." 

"Now go." Gikwang pushed her. "Fine." 

_____ walked to the dressing room, she saw Naeun sitting down, reading a magazine. Now, the stylist is doing her hair. "Unni."

"Oh, annyeong _____." She waved and smiled at me brightly. 'Waahh, Naeun unnie is so sweeet. I'm so happy that she's gonna be part of our family.'  _____ thought. "Annyeong." 

* S U P E R   D U P E R   F A S T   F O R W A R D * 

"Lee Gikwang, do you accept Song Naeun as your wife in *blablabla*?" (a/n: sorry guys, I really dunno how to do marriage scenes.^^) 

"I do." Gikwang smiled at Naeun. 

"Song Naeun, do you accept Lee Gikwang as your wife in *blablabla*?" 

"I do." 

"You may kiss the bride!" The priest said. 

Gikwang looked at Naeun and smiled brightly. He cupped _____'s cheeks and kissed her lips softly. After the kiss, "I pronounce you, husband and wife!" 

The audience stood up and cheered for the newly wed couple. 

The newly wed couple clapped their hands and bowed. 

*F A S T    F O R W A R D* 

"P I C T O R I A L" 

"Lee family! 1, 2 , 3, say cheeese!" The photographer said. 

The picture was shown on the screen. Naeun and Gikwang on the middle, _____ beside Gikwang, and the elderly on the top of the couple. 

The same with Naeun's family. 

"Don't forget BAP okay?" Himchan teased Naeun. "Of course!" Naeun gestured the boys to come. 

"Okay, BAP and _____. Smile!" 

They posed with peace signs.

"Kamsahamnida! Enjoy your honeymoon!" Himchan bowed. The other boys bowed to them. 

The wedding was finished and the couple headed to Incheon airport. 

*Lets skip the honeymoon thingy ^^

~~~~~~~

A/N: 

AYYOO! :)) I updated! Yehaaayy! :)) Should I update Gikwang and Naeun's honeymoon? Kekeke ^^