Moving

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND

After 2 weeks, Dae and _____ are finally moving. 

"Bye noona!" Zelo waved and hugged his _____ noona. "Bye noona~ I will miss you~~" Jongup said while hugging Zelo and ____. 

"I'll miss my babies too~" _____ whined and hugged the younger ones tighter. 

"Bye Himchan oppa and Guk oppa." She waved. 

They bid goodbye. 

After driving for 15 minutes... 

"Woaaahhh... This is so huge."  Daehyun said with his jaw dropped. 

"Yeah.. Its big.." _____ joined Daehyun. ".... And.. Close your mouth.." She added. 

"oh." Daehyun just realized that his mouth was open. He quickly closed it. 

"Let's see." Daehyun said as he insterted the key to the key hole. He opened the door and, "Woah." He said as he explored the whole view. 

"So.. Its just the two of us here?" Daehyun smirked. "Yep." ____ smirked too. 

"So.. Starting now, we can have all day." He smirked. 

"What?!" _____ asked with wide eyes. "Nothing. Sorry." He scratched his head. 

When they were walking on the hallway.. They passed a door with a heart on it. 

They stopped walking when they saw this. Daehyun looked at it then opened the door. When the door was fully opened, they saw a queen sized bed. 

"I guess this is our room." Daehyun said with a smirk on his face. "Aish." ____ rolled her eyes. 

_____ ran to the bed and layed down. She left Daehyun with their luggages. "Aish. This girl.." 

When he's finished placing the luggages on the side, he jumped to the bed, "Guess what?" 

"What?" 

"I love you." He kissed _____'s lips. When she kissed back. He had deepen the kiss. 

_____ opened . Daehyun quickly placed his tongue inside ____'s mouth. She Daehyun's tongue. "Ngghh." Daehyun moaned. _____ broke the kiss, "Guess what?" 

"What?" 

"I love you, too." She winked. "I know, lets sleep." Daehyun requested. She layed down properly and covered herself with the blanket, as well as Daehyun. 

"I love you." Daehyun kissed _____'s forehead. 

"I love you too." She said after Daehyun's kiss. "Good night." Daehyun greeted and fell asleep. 

 

~~~~~~~~~ 

A/N: 

Maybe I won't update for 4 days TT^TT were goin to the province.. What if there's no internet ?! -.- fuuuuuuuuuu.....ccckkkkk.... :33 

wait for me ^^ thanks! :** COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! PWWEEAAASSSEEEE TT^TT