New house...for me?! and.........DAEHYUN?! Woah~

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND

After 3 hours of waiting....the parents came back. 

"Omma! Appa!" The Lee siblings shouted and went to hug their parents, as well as the Jung siblings. 

"How I wish that my omma and appa are here." Himchan pouted. 

"Did you read the letter I wrote?" Mrs. Jung asked Jessica. "Yes, omma. I did." Jessica smiled. 

"My baby girl is soooo so cute!" Mrs. Jung pinched Jessica's cheeks. "Eomma, I'm not a baby anymore~" Jessica whined. 

"So.. what did you buy?" _____ asked her appa. "Hmm.. Actually.. Its for you and Daehyun." Mrs. Lee said to _____. "Mwo? Me and Dae oppa?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Did I hear my name?" Daehyun asked, without looking. He was playing video games with the boys. "Ha-ha! Zelo-yah I'm gonna kill you!" He added. 

"Boys, stop playing. I'm gonna say something." Mrs. Jung glared. 

"Sorry." Gikwang apologized. "Its okay, Gikwangie." Mrs. Jung patted his head. 

"As I was saying, we bought something. Its for Gikwang, Naeun, Daehyun and _____." Mr. Lee announced.

"Huh? Us?" _____ questioned, pointing to herself and Daehyun. 

"Yes, we know that the four of you will be married soon, so we decided to buy a new house. One couple in one house, okay?" Mrs. Jung explained. 

The four did not talk, they just looked at one another and nodded. "So, we'll give you two weeks to stay here. You can visit here anytime, anyways. Were not forcing you to stay there forever, right?" She added. 

The girls and the boys just laughed, the seniors joined. "So, _____ noona! We can visit you anytime right?" Zelo asked. "Su-" "No. Call me first before going." Daehyun cutted. 

"You're so selfish!" Zelo playfully punched Daehyun on the shoulders. "Maybe because......." Himchan grinned. "You know what I mean." He added, causing Yongguk to grin too. "Shut up." Daehyun rolled his eyes. 

"So, we'll get going now. Jessica, are you gonna stay?" Mrs Jung asked Jessica. 

"Hell no." Jessica stood up and bid goodbye to Naeun and _____. "Bye unni!" Naeun and _____ waved. "I had a fantastic time with you, girls!" Jess sent a flying kiss and entered her parent's car. 

"Bye omma and appa!" Gikwang, _____ and Daehyun waved to their parents. 

~~~~~ They already left~~~~~~~~

"So, let's start packing?" Gikwang suggested. "Sure." They agreed, they headed to their own rooms and started packing. 

~~~~~ They finished packing ~~~~~ 

"Oppa, I'm done." _____ said and entered Daehyun's room. 

"I'm done, too." He smiled. 

"Excited?" Daehyun asked _____, with a smirk. 

"Stop your dirty thoughts." ____ rolled her eyes. She layes down on Daehyun's bed, "I wanna sleep here." _____ yawned. Daehyun stood up ad layed beside _____. "Then sleep here, beside me." He smirked. 

He looked at _____, already sleeping. 

He whispered something in _____'s ear, "I told you were not yet done." He smirked and fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hellooo! ^^ I updated a lot today! Kekeke~ 

2 more days.... Were going to the province! Yey! I miss the sand and the salt water so much! Its summer! <333 I hope I enjoy this. year's summer! ^^ Happy summer readers! 

 

....... Silent readers out there! Please comment! 

:( I wanna read comments so bad. 25 subscribers.... 1 vote.... No comments! :( I'm so sad.. 

You can vote now btw .-. Thanks! :* Love you guys!