Himchan's Plan (Himchan Special Chapter)

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND

After 20 minutes of kissing.. 

"I love you oppa." _____ said and broke the hug, holding each other's hand. "I love you, too, baby girl." Daehyun said and pecked on _____'s lips. 

Himchan secretly took a photo of them, he secretly opened the door and went to the mall. He printed the pictures that he took everyday when you're cuddling. He headed straight to the book store and searched up from some scrap book. 

He saw a cute one, it fits Dae and _____. Its a light blue colored book. 

He went to the counter, 

"Oh, you like these things?" The ahjuma giggled. "Ahjuma, it's actually for my little sister and her boyfriend." Himchan chuckled. "Ohh, I see. I imagine that they look cute." The ahjuma cheered Himchan up. 

"Thank you, ahjuma." Himchan said and bowed. "Thank you and you're welcome. Come again." Himchan smiled and walked away. 

*I hope they will love this.* He thought.

When he got home...

"Hyung, where have you been?" Zelo asked. "Mall." He said and ran to his room.

Zelo followed him. "Hyung, did you buy me food?" Zelo kept distracting his hyung. "I ate it already." Himchan teased.

"But hyuuunngg!" Zelo wiggled his body cutely. "Next time, okay? I'm busy. Now get out, please." He pushed Zelo out of the room.

"Okay hyung!" He got out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh, I'm tired, should make this later." He decided to sleep.

After 3 hours of sleeping .. 

"Oh?! Its 5pm already ?! I should make it noooow !! " He quickly stood up from his bed. 

"Hmm.. " He tapped his chin. "Ahh.." 

He glued all the pictures on the scrapbook. He also glued cute hearts. 

"I'm sure that _____ and Daehyunie will love this!" He clapped his hands and layed down on his bead, feeling dizzy. 

After 5 minutes, he's now sleeping. 

"YAHH HYUNG COOK DINNER!!" Jongup banged the door. 

He looked at his phone and he realized that it was 7:50 pm. 

"Ahh! Mianhae! Wait for me for 5 minutes!" 

Himchan fixed his things and placed his creation under his pillow, then fixed his blanket. 


__________________________________________

A/N: Himchan special chapter !! Yeeeyy !! So, I'll try to update later !! ^__^

Gonna eat dinner now !! Saranghaeyo !! /throw chocolates/ Catch it before I get them all and eat them. xD LOOOOOOL. Bye. K.