Last Day of College

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND

Months passed, _____ and Daehyun is still together. Yeah, months passed so school is gonna end too. Gikwang got back to America. 

"Daehyun hyung, wake up." Zelo called Daehyun. 

"Hmm." 

"Dae hyuuunnggg~" 

"5 more minutes. Please." Daehyun begged. He was still sleepy because _____ and him got home late from their date. 

"Yah, noona is awake already. And she's already in her uniform." Zelo said. "Bwo?!" 

Daehyun stood up quickly. "Really?" 

"Yeah, wanna see?" Zelo pointed.  "No, I wanna sleep." He layed down again and closed his eyes. 

Zelo has no choice. He started hitting Daehyun's back with the pillow beside him. "Hyuuunngg! I said wake up!!" Zelo shouted, still hitting him with a pillow. 

"Junhong-ah, stop. Lemme wake him up." _____ winked. 

_____ entered the room and sat on the edge of the bed. 

"Daehyunniiieeee~~" _____ whined. 

"Ja-jagiya.." Daehyun said in a sleepy voice. 

"Wake up.. Were gonna be late.." 

Daehyun stood up and went to the bathroom, leaving _____ and Zelo in the room. 

"Good job, noona!" Zelo high fived _____. 

"Just call me when he doesn't wake up." ____ winked. 

"I will, noona~"  Zelo whined. 

"My baby Junhong is sooo cute!" _____ pinched Zelo's cheeks. "Aiishh, noona! I'm not a baby anymore!" 

"No matter what, you'll always be my baby~" ____ stuck her tongue out. 

"Aissh. So, noona.. Today is your graduation.. College.. Me and Jongupie hyung are the only ones who are still not in college.." Zelo sobbed.

"Aww~  Wait for 2 more years Zelo." 

~~~~~~~~~ 

"Good morning." Daehyun popped out. "Morning."

Daehyun planted a kiss on _____ lips. 

"E-ehem. There's a 16 year old boy here." Zelo rolled his eyes and went out. 

'Oh- oh woah- oh woah~' 

Bap's Rain Sound suddenly played on _____'s phone. 

Someone was calling. She looked at the caller's ID. It was an unknown number. But she has a feeling that it's her brother. 

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Yah! Our baby girl is a fresh graduate now! Congrats!" It was a familiar female voice. 

"Eomma?" 

"Nae! This is your eomma! Now! Go open the door!" 

"Oh! Coming!" _____ shouted. Mrs. Lee ended the call. 

Loud footsteps was heard. "Slow down, _____." Himchan said while eating cereals. 

"naeeee." _____ said, still running. 

She opened the door and saw her parents, and her brother with Naeun. 

"Oh! Eomma! Appa!" She greeted and huggedthem tight. 

"Um. I think you forgot your oppa?" Gikwang said.

"Of course I won't!" She went to Gikwang and hugged him tight. 

"Naeun unni!" She looked at Naeun and hugged her. "Annyeong. ." Naeun offered her hand for a handshake. "Gomawo." _____ bowed. 

They entered the house. "Oh? Good morning Appa and omma!" Daehyun greeted. 

"Annyeong Daehyun-ssi."  Mr. Lee greeted. 

Daehyun bowed. 

Mrs. Lee smiled. "Annyyeeeooonngg ommmaaa annd aapppppaaaaa!!" Himchan shouted and hugged them tight. 

"Himchan will always be Himchan." Mr. Lee smirked. 

Himchn chuckled. 

"Where's Zelo? Guk? Jongup? And Youngjae?" mrs. lee asked. 

"Zelo is hheeeerrreee!!!" Zelo jumped from the couch. "Baby Zeloo~" Mrs. Lee pinched his cheeks. "Eheee." 

*knock knock knock*

"I'll get it." Himchan smiled and went to the door. 

Click! 

"Ohhh! Jung Daehyun's parents!" Himchan said and hugged them. "Good morning." He bowed.

"Morning, Himchanie~" Mrs. Jung greeted.

"Good morning." Mr. Jung greeted. They entered the house.

The house was full of greetings and hugs. 

The parents of Daehyun and _____ stayed in the house. "So, I heard that Daehyun and _____ are dating, huh?" Jessica said, Daehyun's noona. 

"Noona!!!~" Daehyun elbowed Jessica. 

"Is it bad? I'm just asking!" She elbowed her brother. 

"Stop arguing."  Mrs. Jung scolded the Jung siblings. 

"Aish! This is your fault!" Daehyun said to her sister. 

"Dae." Mrs jung glared at Daehyun. 

Jessica rolled her eyes. 

The two family including BAP and Naeun, went to Daehyun and _____'s school. 

After the graduation ceremony, the president of th school announced, "I would like to congratulate the graduates, especially Ms. Lee _____ for passing all the tests taken in this school year. Please come up to the stage."

The audience began clapping for her. She just smiled and bowed to them. 

"Congrats." Daehyun grabbed her wrist. 

_____ made her way to the stage. 

"Congrats." Mr. President said to _____. "Kamsahamnida." _____ bowed. Mr. president shook hands with her and placed a medal. 

*The graduation ceremony is finished. 

~~~~~

A/N: Ah~ My arms hurt to much.. Thanks subscribers!!! :)))