32

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND

"_____." Daehyun called. "Nae?" 

"Can I go somewhere today? I'm gonna buy something." Daehyun asked permission. "Sure. By yourself?" She asked. "Um. Yep. If you don't mind." Daehyun said shyly. "I won't." She smiled.

*_____'s POV:

Going to the mall by himself? That's new. Maybe he needs some time by himself. I'm gonna let him go by himself today. Maybe he's gonna meet the boys today. 

END. 

-

He was now at the mall, looking for a ring

Yes, he's gonna propose. That's why he asked if he could go to the mall by himself.

He tapped his chin by his fingers, looking for a perfect ring. After 10 minutes, he found a perfect one. He snapped and called a staff. 

"Miss, can I get those?" He pointed at the ring. The staff nodded and grabbed them and gave it to Daehyun. "Gonna propose?" She asked, smiling. "Yes." He smiled. "Good luck, sir!" She smiled. 

"Thank you." Daehyun bowed. He smiled and went to the counter. 

~~~

"Are you gonna propose?" The ahjuma* asked. "Nae." He smiled. "Good luck, young man." The ahjuma smiled. He smiled and bowed. He payed for the bill. "Sir, your change." She gave them the extra money. "No, ahjuma, keep it." Daehyun smiled. 

"Oh, but. This is too much." She gave them back. "No, accept it please." Daehyun begged. "Why thank you, I'm sure your soon-to-be wife will accept you." She bowed. 

"Nae! Kamsahamnida!" Daehyun smiled. He gained his confidence because of the ahjuma and the other staff that said good luck to him. 

~~~

- *car*

He texted the boys: 

To: BAP

Boys, I'm gonna propose to _____. Wish me luck. :)

From: JUNG DAEHYUN

.................................................................................................

To: Daehyun Hyung

Woaah! Good luck hyuuunngg!! Make babies!! 

FROM: Zelo

..................................................................................................

To: Dae

Wooohh! Go dae! go go go dae! Fighttiinnnggg!! \o/
Btw if i get married, tell me to make a bazzillion babies. I would definitely
do it. hahahaha. lol kidding! GOOD LUUUUCCCKKK <33

From: Himchan 

......................................................................................................

To: Daedaehyun

Wow! Our daehyun is a man now! good luck! make a lots of babies okeeii!

From: Guk

......................................................................................................

To: Dae hyung

Good luck hyung! I want twins!

From: Jongup

.............................................................................................................

To: Jung Daehyun

Woah i can't believe you hyung!! BD good lucckk~ long last~~

From: Jae

...................................................................................................

THEIR TEXTS MADE HIM SMILE AND GAINED MORE CONFIDENCE. HE DECIDED TO TEXT HIS PARENTS. 

To: Omma

Omma, appa! I'm gonna propose to ____!! Wish me luck!! Tell noona too!! Kamsaaahhaaee!!

From: Baby Daehyun

......................................................................................................

To: Sica noona

NOONNNNNAAAA!! I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: daehyun

...............................................................................................

REPLIES: 

Jessica: 

Woah! Good luck baby daehyun! I love you! :*

Parents: 

Waaaahh! Our baby daehyun is getting married! Faster than his noona! Good luck baby dae!
We love you! 

-omma and appa. <3

.....................................................................................

AND HE GAINED MORE. WOAHH. 

*DAEHYUN*

"DON'T BE NERVOUS. SHE'LL ACCEPT YOU. SHE WILL. GOOD LUCK DAEHYUN."

END.







- *home*

"_____??.. Can we go to the park?" He asked. "Of course." 

They got dressed and walked to the park.