A day out.

♥Oh My Soojung.♥

 

It was the weekends the next day. Saturday to be exact.
I woke up early in the morning to head over to the Jungs to pick up Krystal.
I've planned for us to spend a day at the beach. Since she had just recovered, I felt that she needed to receive some energy from the sun.

As I pulled into the streets where the Jungs lived, I realized that Krystal was already waiting for me with the gates wide open.
I got off the car and walked up the gravel path to her house.
Before I even got inside, she came out briskly to greet me.

"Javier !" Krystal came into my arms and gave me a hug.

"Have you been waiting for a long time?" I asked, tidying her hair from the mess my arm made as we hugged.

 

Krystal nodded her head with a pout.
I felt smittened. Krystal looked really adorable with the beanie that she wore on her head.
On her body, I felt the loose material of cotton brush against my arms.
I'm pretty sure that her skin is as smooth as the cotton.

We headed inside and took a few things she prepared before heading out again.
Before we left, Jessica came by the window and smiled.

"Take care of my unnie Javier." She giggled."Pinkie promise?"

"Pinkie promise." I laughed at the silly behavior we were into at that moment.

 

Jessica waved goodbye just before we drove away. She seemed glad, that we are going out.

"So where are we going?" Krystal asked as I drove into the expressway.

"Just a simple beach on the edge of Seoul." I smiled. "I passed it the other day and felt that it looked wonderful."

"I'll be anticipating then." She laughed and held my free hand.

 

I lifted our locked hands and brought them to my lips where I let my lips brush onto the milky white skin of Krystal.
The action seemed to have made Krystal blush as she tilted her head to face the other side of the car.
I simply just chuckled and continue driving.

Our arrival at the beach was greeted by the wind from the sea.
As the beach was away from the city, we're only surrounded by nature and nothing else.
Sure there were other people around, but I didn't care.

I unloaded the basket of food and walked to a nice, quiet spot by a relatively low palm tree.

"Is this place alright for you?" I asked before spreading out the mat.

"It'll do fine." Krystal my back and helped me take a few items out of the basket.

"Did you bring a drink?" I gasped, refusing to believe that I forgot to buy beverages.

"Will this fruit punch I made satisfy you?" She poured some of the reddish-orange drink into an iced cup for me to sample.

 

As I let the liquid flow down my throat, I closed my eyes in enjoyment.
The sensation was beyond belief. It was sweet, yet with a little tangy touch from citruses. 

"Javier ! Don't just close your eyes, tell me how is it?" She frowned and stared at me.

"I don't know what to say Krystal. This simply taste..." I looked down at the cup and sighed.

"Let's not drink this then." She seemed disappointed by my reaction.

"Wait, why not?" I stopped her from putting the flask into the basket again.

"Its horrible right?" She asked, looking into my eye with those puppy eyes that nearly killed me.

"You didn't even let me finish what I was saying." I shook my head and smiled. "It tasted heavenly Krystal."

"Really?" Her beautiful eyes lid up after hearing what I've said.

 

I paused and stared deeply into her eyes. The both of us just sat there without a word from each other.
But this can't go on. She's waiting for my answer.

"Yes Krystal. Really. Your drink was as sweet as..." I scratched my head in thoughts.

"As what?" She anticipated with a curled smile in her face.

"As sweet as how you make me love you." I whispered into her ears and planted a kiss on her cheek to seal it.

"Javier..." Krystal's eyes grew teary after what I've said.

"Don't you dare cry here." I pouted and wiped her tears away. "Let's eat shall we?"

 

Krystal nodded her head happily and took out more items from the basket.
First, there was a big container filled to the brim with Kimchi fried rice that seemed overwhelming for two person to finish.
Then came side dishes made by Krystal herself. Fried tempura and some cupcakes.

"What's with this...?" My face grew pale at the large container filled with fried rice.

"I knew you would ask." Krystal laughed within her hands and explained. "Jessica made them in the morning. I told her she added too much rice in the cooker but she refused to listen."

"That's alright, we'll eat it slowly." I gulped and opened the lid.

 

The smell of the rice was savory though. But the look of the amount of rice in it was depressing.
But those thoughts went away the moment my lips got greeted by the spoon Krystal was holding.

"Say ah." She cheekily said.

 

I opened my mouth and she pushed the spoon into the depths of my mouth and deposited the rice there.
At the very first bite, a burst of spiciness shot into my nose, making me choke.

Krystal frantically patted my back, hoping to clear my throat.
Fortunately, it went really well.

"Too much pepper." I snorted and laid on her shoulder.

"This is how Jessica cooks." She laughed. "Try this then."

 

Krystal picked up a piece of fried shrimp and made me eat it.
Unlike the rice, this was delicious. I nodded my head and handed it to her.

"Its kind of warm." She sighed and pulled the bottom ends of her shirt up and tied them into a knot.

"Holy..." I gasped, staring down at her abs. "Your figure..."

"Someone's blushing." Krystal teased and caressed my cheek playfully.

 

We took the rest of the time to finish up the food before taking a rest.
With my stomach filled to the top, I heaved a sigh of relief after finishing the rice.
My back leaned onto the tree and I closed my eyes, enjoying the wind that blew on our faces.
Krystal placed the basket to one side before letting herself lie onto my body.

"I'm happy Javier...Thanks for bringing me out today." She lifted my arm and let it rest across her waist.

"Don't mention it." I pulled her closely to me and let our heads lean on each other.

"It's kind of cold here all of the sudden." She complained as the sea breeze came in stronger than before.

"I have this." I pulled out a large checkered blanket and covered us within it. "Better?"

 

Krystal nodded her head and quietly buried her face into my chest.
I touched her face gently to feel her body temperature, seeing if she still had a fever.
Thankfully, she seemed recovered.

Time seemed to pass quickly as we sat cuddling with each other under the blanket.
Although at times I felt numb, as long as Krystal is happy, it's fine.
She finally woke up just in time to see the sun set before our eyes.

"It's time." I laughed and pointed to the horizon. "Thank goodness you woke up."

"A sunset !" She joyfully sat up quickly and stared far into the horizon.

"Never seen one before?" I asked.

"Never felt so free seeing it." She sighed.

 

By what she said, I guessed that she was referring to Myungsoo.
Perhaps they've looked at sunsets too, but after his change.

"It's so pretty." Krystal awed, as the sky shown with colors we don't see we the buildings enclosing our lives.

"Krystal..." I whispered as I sat up next to her.

"Yes?" She turned her head to look at me

 

My eyes maintained their focus onto her gorgeous face.
As I felt sparks meet between our gazes, Krystal's cheeks turned rosy and smiled sweetly.
But she didn't cover her face at all. Finally she was opened up to me fully.

"I love you..." I whispered into her ears and smiled.

"Javier..." She nodded her head and smiled once again.

 

With the vibrant orange light shining onto us from the sun, I went closer to her face.
Our lips met, fusing all our feelings and emotions into our simple kiss.
I craved for her, but as the mood was set, I took her lips slowly instead.

It was a brief kiss, but it felt long enough for me to tell her my feelings.
We pulled away from each other and continued looking at each other while the sun disappeared into the other side of our world.

"Shall we take a walk before going back home?" I suggested.

"You're full of ideas." Krystal laughed. "Sure..."

 

We stood up and rolled up the mat and picked up everything on the ground.
When the area was clean of our belongings, we followed the concrete path that was dimply lit by the street lamps.
Our day together was rewarding and peaceful, but there he comes again. But how did he?

"Krystal Jung Soojung!" Myungsoo shouted and ran towards us.

"Don't worry, I'm here." I whispered and held onto her hand tightly.

"How can you do this to me?!" Myungsoo made a reach for Krystal, who immediately hid behind me.

"What do you want?" I pushed the latter back and demanded.

"It's none of your business." Myungsoo fiercely glared at me.
 

I chuckled quietly and shook my head in disappointment.
Lifting our locked hands, I gave Krystal's hand a kiss before letting it down again.

"You two..." Myungsoo mumbled. "Are together?!"

"Yes we are." Krystal sighed. "Can you just leave me alone?"

"Nonsense, we haven't even broke up Krystal ! You are still mine and mine only !" Myungsoo yelled.

"Soojung, I'm saying goodbye..." I suddenly said, shocking Myungsoo. "Isn't that what you told Krystal?"

"I did, but I didn't mean it..." Myungsoo stared at the ground and shook his head.

"It's too late Myungsoo...I won't let you hurt her anymore." I gritted my teeth together and said.

 

As Myungsoo remained stoned to the ground, Krystal started walking away, pulling me along.
That's it then. Krystal has given up on him. But I could tell that she was still bothered by his very presence.
I quickened my steps with Krystal until we finally reached the car.

"Are you feeling okay Krystal?" I touched her face to check for tears.

"I'm fine." Krystal smiled cheerfully and buckled on the seat belt.

"Are you sure?" I pouted and held her face within my palms.

 

Krystal nodded and pecked my cheek, blushing,
I laughed quietly to myself and drove back to the Jungs, totally ignoring that Myungsoo was left standing there.

Along the journey home, Krystal fell asleep in her seat, with a hand holding onto mine.
She seemed so tired. I can't wait to tuck her into her bed safely...

 

Later...

"Krystal." I shook her awake by her side of the car. "Krystal, wake up babe."

"Hmm..?" She stretched herself and turned to face my crouching position by the car.

"We're home." I smiled and offer my hand to her.

 

Krystal lazily stepped out of the car and continued stretching herself.

"Want to come in?" She asked, pulling onto my arm.

"I intend to leave when you are safely back in your bed." I chuckled to myself and held her along the way back inside.

"Unnie, you are back." Jessica immediately recognized our voices and came to the doors to greet us.

"You told him didn't you?" Krystal suddenly turned serious. 

"Tell who what?" Jessica seemed to be taken aback by what Krystal said.

"Myungsoo." Krystal stared at her sister and frowned.

 

Jessica nodded her head and admitted that she told Myungsoo where we went. 
She further explained that it was because Myungsoo came by in the afternoon to look for Krystal.
And to let him see the hard truth, she chose to tell him where we went.

"He must have searched for a long time to only find you both at dusk." Jessica snickered.

"I'm going upstairs..." Krystal mumbled and headed upstairs, leaving Jessica and I in the living room.

"I'll go up too." I informed Jessica before going after Krystal.

 

I opened the doors to her room since she left it half opened.
As I stepped inside, my attention to the bed where Krystal laid back with her eyes shut.
I sat down on the edge of the bed beside her.

"I'm sorry I'm still bothered by him." Krystal sighed and opened her eyes to look at me.

"It's okay." I scooped her within my arms and cradled her like a baby.

"Can you give me some time to slowly let my feelings go?" She asked.

"When did I ever force you to lose them immediately Krystal." I laughed softly and kissed her forehead. "You have a good night rest."

"You're leaving already?" She sat upright on my lap and asked, holding onto my shoulders.

"It's late." I sighed and leaned onto her body. "See you on Monday."

 

Krystal nodded and offered to walk me to the front gates.
At the front gate, I turned around and gave her one last hug before leaving her house.

"I'll come pick you up on Monday." I whispered. "Wait for me."

"I will." She giggled and patted my back before letting me go.

 

I turned around and headed for the car.
But Krystal made me stop in my tracks again with her voice.
She came behind me and hugged my waist.

"I forgot to tell you something." She sighed.

"What is it?" I turned around and faced her.

"I love you too Javier." She pecked my lips and quickly ran inside the house, hiding her embarrassment.

 

I just stood there laughing at her adorable behavior before leaving the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I'm sorry for the name change people. If it disappointed you all.
Regardless, thanks for spending time to read my story over here~