The truth.

♥Oh My Soojung.♥

 

I headed out of the club, trying to follow them. Why are they together at this time?
As I passed a couple of shops, I spotted them and chased after them.
They turned into an alleyway and stopped, making me hide behind a wall.
I was however, able to hear their conversation.

"Are you avoiding me?" The familiar girl asked.

"I don't want to see you. Go away." Myungsoo sighed.

"Can you please don't treat me this way? I need you Myungsoo..."

"I don't care! You are to blame for everything Hyorin!" Myungsoo shouted and wanted to walk away.
"I lost Krystal because of you...It's all your fault !"

"How is it my fault that you bedded me on countless occasions?" Hyorin wailed. "How is it my fault that you violated me months ago?!"

 

I gasped in shock at what I have just heard from Hyorin.
Changmin saw me and came over, wanting to ask something before he left. But before he even spoke, I hushed him and told him to listen.
The both of us crept behind the wall and continued eavesdropping on the two of them.

"I'm pregnant." Hyorin revealed, dropping our jaws. "I'm pregnant you jerk...'

"You're what?" Myungsoo clarified.

"I have your child..." Hyorin started crying. "That's why I kept looking for you."

"How are you so sure that it's my child? Perhaps you've had your times with other guys too." Myungsoo replied with a smug expression.

"You're the only one to have touched me !" Hyorin screamed.

 

Myungsoo paused, staring down onto the ground.
Just as Changmin and I heard enough and was just about to step out to confront him, Myungsoo continued.

"Abort it." Myungsoo coldly replied. "I can't have it around."

"How can you say such a thing?!" Hyorin screamed. "It's your own blood and flesh."

"I can't have it in this world...I need to get Krystal back !" Myungsoo grabbed Hyorin by her shoulders and glared fiercely into her eyes.

"I want to bring you home, to explain to my parents...Right this instance !" Hyorin begged.

 

Myungsoo shook his head in frustration and pushed Hyorin, making her fall onto the ground.
Changmin and I decided to help her out. I ran over and pushed Myungsoo away, catching his attention unexpectedly. 
Before he could get up, I grabbed his arms behind his back and pushed him against the wall.

"Are you even human?!" I asked, slamming him onto the cold concrete walls. "Take responsibility for what you did!"

"Only Krystal will bear me my children." Myungsoo chuckled. "Hyorin is nothing but my toy for pleasure."

"You bastard !" I gave a kick to his stomach and pushed him onto the ground.

"Nothing you do will stop me Javier. I WILL get Krystal back by my side." Myungsoo arrogantly said and walked off, limping with pain. "Just you wait, no one will stop me..."

 

Hyorin continued crying as Changmin supported her up.
I pounded my fist onto the wall in anger before walking off with the two of them.
Changmin then offered to send Hyorin home after seeing what had happened..

"Go on home and rest buddy, I'll send her home. You need to cool your emotions." Changmin smiled warmly and nodded his head.

"Thank you Changmin." I patted his shoulder and watched him drive away.

 

Along the drive home, tears started rolling down my cheeks.
I wasn't terrified of Myungsoo or anything but I started crying because I feel the pain Krystal felt in the past.
Finally I've found out the reason behind Myungsoo's changes. Poor Krystal would be horrified by this news...
However much she has seek the answer, she must not find out about this...Never...

"I'm sorry Krystal...I'll have to hide this from you." I uttered within the car. "I won't let anything happen to you..."

 

I opened the doors to my house as quietly as possible. All I wanted now was to have a quick shower and go to sleep early.
As I stepped onto my room, my attention immediately to Krystal.
She is fast asleep with her hand still on my pillow, still waiting for me to be back.
I gently pulled the blanket over her body before heading in for a shower.

-

I sat by the edge of the bed, recalling the earlier incident and let off a sigh that appeared to have woken her up
The sudden lighting of the bedside lamp made me turn around.

"Sweetie? You're back..." Krystal smiled and hugged me.

"Yeah I am." I laughed softly and lead her to my chest. "Why did you wake up silly?"

"I miss you...and the warmth we share normally." She pouted and the skin on my forearm. 

 

I put my arms around her and got her back onto the bed before lying down beside her.
Under the blanket that covered our bodies, My arms went around her waist and brought her close to my body.
The back of her head leaned against my neck while one of my arm went across her collar.

I kissed the back of her head and sighed deeply, with thoughts of what happened earlier running through my head.
Krystal heard my sigh and turned around to face me.

"Why are you sighing sweetie?"

"Hmm? I'm tired." I laughed softly and closed my eyes. "Shall we get some sleep now?"

"Yeah sure." Krystal patted my cheeks lightly with her hands and pecked my lips. "Goodnight Javier."

"Goodnight babe." I smiled and let myself fall asleep for the night.

 

Krystal woke me up the next day for school.
That's weird, I don't recall her ever being able to wake up by her own without me calling for her.
I sat up on the bed and scratched my head, confused.

"Hurry up and go take a shower Javier." Krystal pulled me to my feet, whining. "I made breakfast."

"You made breakfast?" I looked at Krystal who seemed pleased with herself. "On your own?"

"Yes, now hurry up and go get yourself done up. We're going to be late for class." Krystal pushed me into the bathroom hastily.

"Fine. One peck." I grinned and lifted her chin.

 

She jumped a little and gave me a kiss before walking out of the room.
As she requested, I quickly went in and showered. Before she even knew anything, I was out in the living room waiting for her.
She laid the plate of egg roll on the portable table and sat by me with two cups of milk on her hands.

"Egg rolls?" I asked, "I didn't know that you knew how to make them."

"I just didn't have the chance to wake up early enough to start cooking." She laughed, scratching the back of her head in embarrassment.

"Let me try one then." I reached out for one as I informed her.

"Wait !" Krystal slapped my hand away gently and stopped me. "Let me feed you the first one."

 

I shook my head at her childishness but I obeyed her any opened my mouth anyway. 
She picked up one of the biggest piece and stuffed it into my mouth, laughing.
I struggled to chew the egg roll. As the size was too big, I couldn't even taste it.
But eventually I managed to lessen the amount of it and tasted what she cooked.

"It's good." I heaved a sigh of relief after I managed to swallow everything nicely.

"You seem to be feeling bad." She frowned.

"Of cause I am." I wailed. "You almost choked me with such a big piece."

 

Krystal nodded her head and stared down onto the brown rug.
Was I too harsh on her? I quickly took another piece and have another bite that was of suitable size.

"This is nice actually." I complimented as I raised half of the piece to .

"Really?" She cheered up and took the piece into and began chewing.

"It's nice right?" I grinned before her face. "Don't take what I said earlier to heart." 

 

Krystal nodded and took a sip of milk before attempting to talk again.

"While you were choking, I was so sure it tasted horrible." She pouted and handed me another piece. "So I felt kind of sad."

"Silly girl. I'll eat anything you make for me." I grinned. "That's a promise."

 

We finished up the food and rested ourselves before heading out to school.
But just as we're about to drive off, Krystal received a call. Since it was a call, I still drove off.

"Sooyeon ah!" Krystal happily greeted her younger sister.

"How have you been unnie?" Jessica asked. "Did Javier oppa mistreat you?"

"He didn't at all." Krystal laughed and held onto my hand. "How's...Appa and umma?"

"Mummy sure misses you, and dad will ask about you every now and then." Jessica sighed.
"Do you intend to come back for a visit unnie?"

"Perhaps I will. These few days." Krystal smiled, tapping onto the black surface of my car.

"I'll see you then." Jessica happily cheered. "Got to go now unnie, bye."

"Bye Jessica." Krystal ended the conversation.

 

As we approached a traffic light, I stopped the car and turned to look at Krystal.
She seems enthusiastic to be going home for a visit. Should I invite them over instead?

"What are you looking so intently at me for?" Krystal asked, smiling at me.

"Admiring your beauty." I laughed and held her hand within mine. "Jessica called?"

"Yeah. Asking me to go home for a visit." Krystal nodded. "Hey, the light's green sweetie."

 

I nodded and drove off, keeping quiet with her hand within my free hand.
Soon, we arrived at our university. As usual, we would look for Changmin and Victoria before heading to class.
Just as the four of us walked up the stairs, a janitor accidentally dropped her pail of water from the level above us.
I had a premonition about it and quickly pushed Krystal onto the wall, away from the pail.

The pail smashed onto the ground behind me, the filthy water splashed over my back, but shielding Krystal safe from it.
Crowds of students gasped and stared at us. I quickly went forward to Krystal, holdind her by her arms.

"Are you alright? Did it hurt when I pushed you?" My clean hand her head as I frowned. "I'm sorry that it was so sudden babe."

"I'm alright but what about you sweetie?" She asked and looked onto my back. "Did the pail hit you?"

"Other than feeling dirty, I'm alright." I laughed and turned to Changmin. "Do you have an extra shirt that I could borrow?"

"Sure thing buddy. Come along." Changmin hurriedly pulled me along to the lockers.

 

Krystal and Victoria closely followed behind us. Soon, I was in a clean set of clothing.
As we walked back to class, Changmin came by me and talked.

"How did you know that the pail fell?" He asked. "You didn't even look up."

"To be honest, I haven't mentioned anything but whenever something was about to hurt Krystal, I would feel a very strange feeling inside."
I explained. "Just like that nightmare she had yesterday and the pail just now."

"Perhaps you two really are meant to be." He chuckled. "Take care of my shirt alright?"

"Hahaha I sure will." I thanked once again and walked into class, catching up to Krystal.

 

But something's going on in the class.
I see a crowd gathering inside. In fact, everyone was there and no one was seated.
Changmin and I went in to get a better view at things. But what we saw, was what I dreaded since last night.

"What do you mean...You are pregnant?" Krystal asked with tears in her eyes.

"Yes, I have the child of Myungsoo." Hyorin said, making Myungsoo raged beside Krystal.

"Krystal!" Changmin and I barged through the crowd to get to our girls.

"Is it true Javier...?" Krystal asked and grabbed my arm tightly. "Is it true that he..."

 

Myungsoo exchanged glances with me at that moment. He shook his head begging me to lie to her.
But it's already too late. Krystal has been told the truth and is already hurt by it.

"Can we just ignore this?" I asked pulling her to my body. "Does it even matter now?"

"I just want to know Javier...Sweetie, tell me please." Krystal hugged me and whispered.

"Yes. It's true..." Myungsoo confessed. "But can you please come back to me? I'll change..."

 

Krystal pulled away from me and walked over to Myungsoo.
His face lit up with joy and stepped forward to approach Krystal.
To our shock, Krystal slapped Myungsoo right on his face, making him look back at Krystal in shock.

"I hate you so much..." Krystal shook her head and cried as she came back to me.

"No Krystal, it's all a lie. I didn't do anything to Hyorin." Myungsoo shouted. "You have to listen to me !"

"Liar. You just confessed earlier." Changmin tsked and stepped in front of Krystal and I.

"No I...I..." Myungsoo stammered. "Grrr....You'll pay for this Hyorin...And Javier...This isn't the end." Myungsoo stormed off in anger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for coming to read this~
Do leave a comment if you feel that this story needs improvements~