Valentines?

♥Oh My Soojung.♥

 

I drove Krystal back to her home.
While I expected her to just go inside, she was bent on inviting me into her house.
Because I loved her so much, I couldn't bear to disobey her.

"Javier babe, get out of the car please !" Krystal aegyo-ed and tugged onto my arm.

"Okay okay." I sighed, totally fallen for her adorable side.

 

Krystal happily skipped and pulled me into the kitchen.
Wait what? The kitchen of all places.
There, dozens of cooking materials spreaded across the table. Or should I say, baking materials.

"You're going to spend you day baking with me." She grinned, holding the edge of the table.

"Are you serious?" I asked, panicking.

"Does this tell you if I am serious?" She laughed and helped me put on an apron.

"Okay, I see that you are serious." I gulped and put on a pair of disposable gloves.

 

Krystal flipped through a cooking book she had by the counter.
She called me over when she found her ideal recipe in the book.

"A cake?" I asked.

"Yeah. I want it to be filled with strawberries and chocolate." Her curled smile appeared on her face. "So may I have your help?"

"What do you think?" I pretended to be angry and took off the gloves.

"Okay then. I guess you are tired from the day huh..." She looked down and her voice sounded like she was trembling.

"I'll be going then." I coldly said and walked out of the kitchen with Krystal following behind me.

"Hey babe..." Krystal walked faster and caught up to me. "I think my plan made you uncomfortable right? I'm sorry...Don't be mad."

 

Krystal was simply indescribable. 
Although I feared that I may have hurt her with my act, the cute expression on her face made me feel a little glad that I'm playing around with her.

"I need to tell you something." I sighed and walked close to her.

"What is it?" She asked, oblivious to my acting.

 

I chuckled softly, making her frown in confusion. 
My arms tucked under her arms, across the back of her waist and pulled her to my body.
With no notice, I pressed my lips down onto her soft lips and kissed her.
This time, since there was no one in the house, the kiss lasted longer and I made more effort to take her lips.
Gently pulling onto her lips with each breath I took.

"Javier..." She gasped after I pulled away. "You've really shocked me."

"Come, let's get cooking." I lifted her up and backpacked her into the kitchen.

"So we have to prepare the dough first." She mumbled and took the necessary ingredients to one side. "Help me crack a few eggs."

 

I nodded my head and sat on the high stool across her at the table.
I easily cracked the eggs open since I'm used to cooking my own eggs back at home.

"Here." I passed her the three eggs I've cracked.

"Thanks." She thanked, eye not leaving the cookbook. "Pour it in..."

"I really hope you don't cook like that." I shivered.

"Its my first time." She laughed and mixed the dough together.

 

I stood up and walked around the kitchen, admiring how well the place was kept by Mrs Jung.
Although I haven't met her, I knew for sure that she is a good mother.
In the midst of my walking, I crept up behind Krystal.

"Krystal !" I suddenly grabbed both sides of her waist, shocking her up to her feet.

"Babe ! You've frightened me !" She wailed and slapped my head gently. "I'm going to the washroom for a minute."

 

Krystal walked away and left me alone in the kitchen.
I took a seat at where she was and continued mixing the dough for her.
Krystal came back shortly and to my surprise, she sat on my lap, using my torso as her back rest.

"Hey, I am not a chair my dear lady." I pouted and hugged her waist.

"I feel comfortable in your embrace Javier." She turned her head around and smiled, sparking me once again.

 

She began pouring the mix into a tray, before putting it in the oven.
With one hand holding a box of strawberries, she looked at me and asked me to cut them up.
I nodded and tried to look at where I had the knife on.
And so for the next few minutes or so, she continued mixing while I cut the strawberries in an awkward manner.

Krystal finally got off my laps and stretched herself.
But I wasn't done with the cutting. So I continued cutting the fruits quietly.
And then, it started...

"Javier babe." Krystal called from my back.

"Yea-huh?! " I turned around and got ambushed by my own girl.

 

Krystal threw some flour at my face, shocking me.
With the white powder across my face, she kept laughing and jumping about.

"Now you've done it." I grinned and chased after her with flour on my hands.

"Ah !" She wailed cheerfully as she ran around the kitchen.

"I got you now." I laughed and leaped across the room and grabbed her.

 

I caught her by her waist and pinned her onto the ground.
With flour on my other hand, I covered the crown of her head with it.
She made a sad face and giggled.

"I need more flour..." She laughed and used the ones I've rubbed into her hair to "draw" on my face.

"Hey, stop that." I shook it off and stood up. "Look at this mess." 

"You're cleaning it up." Krystal grinned and walked quickly out of the kitchen.

"You're so mean to me." I sighed and pouted.

 

Perhaps she felt bad or something about messing around.
Krystal turned around and came back into the kitchen and gave me a hug.

"Sorry babe, I'll help you okay?" Krystal pecked my cheeks and said. "I feel so bad right now."

"Whatever for?" I laughed and hugged her tightly by her waist.

"Let's start then." She rubbed her nose onto mine and grinned.

 

We quickly got rags to clean the spilled flour that's almost hidden on the white flooring.
But as we focused and really looked into it, it was easily wiped off.
Soon, we're back onto our baking activity.

And finally, our cake is done.
It looks somewhat messy but still looks like our love.

"I can't believe it, it's finally done!" Krystal happily cheered and her eyes glittered with joy.

"And I am worn out." I groaned.

"Thank you for your help babe." She hugged me and thanked. "Happy Valentines day."

"Huh? It's Valentines?" I gasped, quickly taking out my mobile for the date.

"I'm guessing recent events made you stressed, and that you have forgotten that today is Valentines." She smiled and laid on my shoulder.

 

No wonder Myungsoo acted that way in the morning.
He must have wanted to spend the day with Krystal. But luckily he didn't.

"We're back!" Someone shouted outside from the doorway.

"Oh no, my parents." Krystal gasped. "They are back from their holiday together !"

"What should I do..." I shook my head. "Let's just tell them."

 

Krystal thought for a while and finally came down to the option I've suggested.
We held each other's hands and walked out bravely into the living room

"Hi Daddy." Krystal greeted nervously. "Hi Mum."

"Soojung?!" Her dad flared up. "Who is this?!"

"I would like to introduce my boyfriend...Javier." Krystal tried to ignore his rage and introduced.

"Hello sir and madam." I greeted, making a full bow.

 

Her father seemed to be annoyed by my presence.
However, her mother looked up at me with one of the kindest eyes ever.

"Javier right? Follow me upstairs." Mr Jung instructed and I followed him upstairs. "Tell me more about yourself."

"I came from overseas about a month ago." I explained. "Due to the fact that my father had to migrate here."

 

I further explained my family background as he led me into his study room.
He nodded his head and told me to continue while brewing some coffee for himself.

"And that's how I met your daughter in school. At first, I was only trying to make friends. But little did I expect to be pulled into many events." I sighed and sat on the couch.

"I see." He sipped his coffee and continued. "Thank you for protecting my daughter..."

"Don't mention it Mr Jung." I bowed yet again. "I hope we can continue to be together..."

"I'm afraid not." He sternly said and took out his cheque book. "For saving my daughter's life, how much do you want?"

"Sir, I don't want your money..." I refused. "I want to be with Krystal, that's all."

"Don't be stubborn and just state a price." He argued.

"Dad no! "

 

Krystal ran into the room and stood my me, grabbing my arm again.
She sobbed softly and faced her father. 

"I don't want you to do that to Javier ! I love him !" Krystal wailed. "Please don't."

"Daughter, can't you see that he may be cheating your feelings?" 

"No way. I trust him." Krystal stood her ground.

"Sir, what do I have to do? To earn your blessings..." I asked quietly.

"I won't agree to this. She will only marry Kim Myungsoo in the future !" He shouted, shocking me.

"Myungsoo again?" I muttered and turned to Krystal.

 

Krystal shook her head and cried.
As if she's telling me that she is sorry for doing something to me.
I tried to read her eyes, but it was no avail. I couldn't.

"What is this...?" I let go of Krystal's hand and walked out of the room.

"Javier ! Come back !" Krystal shouted and gave chase after me.

 

I unlocked the car and was just about to enter it when Krystal tripped and fell onto the round.
No matter how bad I felt from her father, I still went over to Krystal.

"Are you okay?" I asked, checking her scratch on her knee.

"Please don't leave..." She begged. "I'll explain everything to you."

"Okay." I agreed and got her onto the car. 

 

I drove away from the Jungs, leaving the harsh reality and went to that place again.
That same place we had our first date and first kiss as a couple.
I parked the car on the edge of the road and remained seated in the car, waiting for Krystal to speak.

"Myungsoo came from a rich family..." She finally spoke. "Very, very rich."

 

After Myungsoo changed, it was one particular night that I cried really hard.
My father wanted to know what was bothering me.
I told him...

So he invited Myungsoo over for a talk.
Myungsoo was more arrogant than ever. And my father got upset.
He wanted to bring Myungsoo to court for trying to hurt me time and time again.
But Myungsoo said he wasn't scared and will definitely win the case...

After that, my dad did research on his background and on one particular night...

"You shall marry Myungsoo in the future." Dad told me.

 

Because I loved him, so I agreed.
But I didn't know it was the money that he wanted from Myungsoo.
When I found it out, I was set on leaving Myungsoo.
I couldn't tolerate anymore nonsense, but I didn't want to feel alone.

 

"Until you came Javier." She cried. "And I don't want to lose you..."

"Your dad..." I sighed.

"I don't care..." Krystal held me tightly and continued crying. "I don't want you to leave."

 

I lifted her from her seat and let her lie onto me, on the driver's seat.
How am I suppose to get through this now.
Her father was set on getting Krystal to marry Myungsoo. 
But how can I stop it? And why is Myungsoo hesitating to hurt her lately...

"I'm sorry for keeping this from you. I thought that maybe my dad would change his mind after knowing that I broke up with Myungsoo." She cried.

"I really don't know what am I suppose to feel like." I shook my head in frustration.

"Please just stay by me and pretend that nothing went wrong..." She crawled a little closer to my face just so we could have eye contact.

"Do you think I'll be able to leave?" I hugged her and said. "I've been mesmerized by you from top to bottom."

"So don't leave and let me love you alright?" She pecked my forehead and slowly laid on my shoulder.

"You know I won't..." I sighed and caressed her back. "I just feel terrible by what your father said..."

 

Krystal placed her finger on my lips, stopping my talk.
She shook her head and smiled, trying to make me ignore what he said.
I can ignore. It just still lingers on my mind.

I have to take her home regardless.
After helping her back to her side of the car, I drove back to the Jungs, back to the harsh reality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This update feels weak for some reason.
Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry to all my readers.
I promise to make up for it. :(

Thanks for reading~