Moving in, moving on.

♥Oh My Soojung.♥

 

Krystal reluctantly walked into the house.
By the time we came back from our "escape", Jessica had already returned from school.
You would expect her to be in her room studying. But to our surprise, she was busy trying to convince Mr Jung as well.

"Dad! You can't be so harsh on unnie!" Jessica shouted. "You don't know how badly hurt she is from Myungsoo."

"Its all temporary...Once they get married, he will see and love Soojung even more." Mr Jung said.
"Regardless of what he did to Soojung now."

"You only care about the money..." Krystal coldly said, obviously hurt. "I'm sick and tired of it..."

"What are you talking about?!" Mr Jung shouted loudly, shocking everyone in the house.

 

Krystal was on the verge of tears after his shout.
She clenched her fists tightly and tried her best to breathe properly and relax.

"What are you doing back here Mr Javier? I remember asking you to leave Krystal." Mr Jung said.

"Its either you accept him or I leave with him." Krystal cried.

"Babe, don't be reckless. Have a good talk with your father first alright?" I patted her back and said.

"Fine! Leave! I want to see how you survive out there alone." Mr Jung raged. "Get your belongings and get out!"

 

Krystal started to cry really badly by those remarks.
I supported her upstairs to pack her things. Jessica shook her head and followed closely behind us.

"I can't believe he just said that." Jessica sighed. "It hurts so bad..."

"Why is he so harsh?" I mumbled and helped Krystal with her packing.

"I don't know...Hey unnie, do you have a place to stay now?" Jessica asked.

 

That made Krystal pause in the midst of her packing. She looked up at the ceiling, deep in thoughts. 
Perhaps she realized that she made a mistake and its not too late to turn back.
But she wasn't. Instead...

"Javier, do you have a spare room I can sleep in at home?" Krystal asked, shocking all of us.

"Unnie!" Jessica wailed.

"I do, but are you sure you want to leave home?" I asked.

 

Nodding confidently, Krystal finished up her packing and headed downstairs with her travel bag.
Jessica and I just sighed and followed her down. Before I went down, I was greeted by Mrs Jung.

"Javier right?" She asked and I nodded. "Please take care of my daughter."

"I will." I promised, realizing that she was counting on me to protect Krystal. "I'll protect her with my life."

 

Mrs Jung patted my back and went back into the room.
I rushed downstairs to help Krystal with her things.
Not saying anything to Mr Jung, Krystal hugged and bid farewell to Jessica, whom started crying.

"Unnie, take care of yourself." Jessica wailed.

"Don't worry, I have Javier." Krystal confidently smiled and headed for my car.

"Javier oppa. Take care of her and...yourself" Jessica said and ran back upstairs.

 

I got back into the car and looked at Krystal before driving away.
I wanted to know how she felt at that moment. Krystal noticed my eyes on her.

"Don't worry." She held my arm and said. "It's going to be fine. Trust me okay?"

"You're so silly..." I sighed and brought her arm to my lips for a peck.

"Come on, let's go." Krystal smiled and buckled her seat belts on.

 

Upon arriving at my apartment...

"You live alone?!" Krystal asked in shock.

I nodded my head and brought her into my own apartment.
She stood there, still stunned at what I've just revealed to her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She happily came inside and hugged me.

"Is there a need?" I laughed. "My parents reside in a place far from the University. So I had to cough out plenty of cash for this place."

"No wonder your father felt the need to give you a car." She eyed me and said. "Actually..."

"What is it?" I asked. "But first, want to see your room?"

"Well okay." She smiled and followed me.

 

I led her into the apartment, approaching a room that was just beside mine.
In fact, it was the only room that was unoccupied.

"Simple looking huh?" I asked, turning on the lights.

"Babe, I have a request." She suddenly asked me to sit down on the bed before talking.

"What is it?" I place my arm over her and pulled her close to me.

"Can I...share a room with you?" She asked, hiding her face within her hands.

 

I was stunned by what she said. Did I hear her wrongly?
She wanted to share a room with me? Why?

"Why is there a need?" I asked, hoping I wasn't blunt.

"I don't want to feel lonely." She sighed and laid back onto the bed.

"Well if that's the case..." I laid beside her and place my arm over her stomach. "You're most welcome in my room."

 

With what I said, Krystal's face lit up and she crawled onto my body,
She rested her head onto my chest while I wondered how should I get off the bed with her pressing me down.
So my arms went around her and started tickling the sides of her body.

"Stop, stop, stop!" Krystal wailed in laughter. "I'll get off now."

"Let's help you unpack alright?" I took up her bag and headed into my room. "Come on."

 

I opened the doors and Krystal walked into my room.
Apart from my mother, she is the first woman to ever step into my room.
The white walls on one side of the room immediately caught her attention while she entered.
Perhaps she felt like she's at home?

"Your room is neat." She praised, looking around the room to find nothing lying around randomly.

"Thank you." My arms wrapped around her from her back as we stood in the room, looking around.

"So which part of the wardrobe can I use?" She asked, pointing to the double door wardrobe at the corner of my room.

"Which part? Why don't you go see and tell me which part you want it to be?"

 

Krystal nodded and headed over to the wooden doors and slid one side of the wardrobe open.
She fell back in astonishment. Her eyes turned from the wardrobe to me.
I walked over and helped her up, laughing at the kind of gag she showed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, laughing at her amazed expression.

"You have a walk-in-wardrobe?!" She cried out in joy. "But why is everything on the right?"

"Basically this is just two sets in one room. But I don't have that much clothing." I explained. "Also..."

"Also?" She asked, walking inside to check out the 2-3 metres wide wardrobes.

"I made the other one for my future wife." I said and walked inside.

 

Krystal turned around to what I said and blushed.
I walked over and pulled her into my arms, her long bronze colored hair.

"Your wife...?" She asked, trembling.

"Future wife." I laughed softly, still holding her close. "I wish, that you would be the owner of these."

"Javier..." Krystal looked up to me and smiled, eyes teary. "Let's just hope then."

 

Putting her bag onto one of the shelves, Krystal pulled me in for a kiss.
A kiss that was similar to our first. Gentle and warm.
When she pulled away from the kiss, I went ahead and gave a long kiss to the side of her forehead.

"I'll start unpacking now." She blushed and opened her bag up.

"Right. I'll be outside." I patted her head and walked out into my room.

"Javier babe." Krystal called out from the wardrobe.

"Yeah?" I asked, walking to the entrance.

"I love you." She hugged me before going back to her unpacking.

"You know I love you too." I sighed and patted her back before letting go.

 

Later...

The doorbell sounded through the corridors.
I have a visitor at this time? I looked out of the window and all I saw was the darkest of skies.
But regardless, I approached the door and greeted my guest.

"Yo Javier." Changmin greeted with his usual chuckle.

"Changmin? Why are you here?" I asked, inviting him in.

"You told me you needed help with something?" Changmin asked. "Yesterday?"

"Oh right. It's just some ideas that I need for my project." I explained.

 

I brought Changmin to my study and powered my notebook on.
As we waited, Changmin walked around the room, randomly picking things up for a look.

Just then, Krystal was just done with her shower and she walked past the doorway.
Changmin spotted her and dropped a book he was holding.

"Why is she here?" Changmin asked with a grin, poking me with his elbow.

"She'll be staying with me from now on." I sighed. "Some family matters she had."

"Wow. That's surprising." Changmin nodded.

"Javier. Where do I- Oh hi Changmin." Krystal paused and greeted Changmin as she entered the room.

 

Changmin just nodded his head and gave Krystal a warm smile.
Thank you Changmin. For trying to calm her embarrassment down. Krystal bowed and walked over my side, keeping quiet.

"Where do I put the laundry?" She whispered into my ears.

"Past the kitchen. Look for a basket." I laughed softly and pinched her cheek lightly as she stood up.

"Is this the one?" Changmin asked, pointing to the screen.

"Yes, this one." I acknowledged and opened the project file.

 

Changmin swiftly helped me out with his extraordinary IQ status.
Soon, we're all done. Changmin gave me a high five and we walked out of the room.
But, where was Krystal?

Changmin and I walked further out and into the living room.
And there, I saw my girl, sleeping on the couch.
She must have fallen asleep unintentionally.

"Well, it's late. I'll see you in school tomorrow then." Changmin patted my shoulder and walked out of the door.

"Thanks for the help Changmin. Have a good night." I thanked.

"No problem." He grinned and walked off, leaving me to close the door.

 

I closed the door gently behind me and walked in to turn off the study's lights.
With the study's lights off, I walked towards Krystal and lifted her up within my arms.
She cooed softly in her sleep while I carried her to the bed in the room.

"Sleep well my sweetest thing." I whispered as I tucked her into my bed.

"I love you Javier." Krystal sleeptalked. 

 

I laughed to myself and picked up some clean clothing and my towel before heading to the shower.
As I stood in the shower, the words from Mr Jung rang like a bell in my head.
With the water running down my body, I thought about why Mr Jung's so obsessed about getting money.

How am I suppose to impress a "power crazy" father?

I quickly finished the rest of my shower and stepped out, feeling refreshed.

"Babe?" Krystal called out. It seemed that I've accidentally woke her up.

"What is it?" I asked and sat by her on the bed.

"You must have felt so bad earlier on." She held my face within her hands and said.

"Think nothing of it." I smiled and leaned my forehead onto hers.

"I'm sorry for keeping all those things from you babe." She place her arms around my neck and hugged.

 

I nodded and let my body fall onto the bed beside her.
We laid side by side, smiling at each other like idiots that have nothing else better to do.
Krystal breathed onto my face, warming my face from the cold air from the air conditioner, making me drowsy.

I yawned sleepily and closed my eyes, ready to let myself drift away into a deep slumber.

Krystal chuckled softly and pulled me close to her neck while she let her chin rest on the top of my head.
Wrapping my arms around her, I secured this position while the both of us fell asleep for the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------