Never learns.

♥Oh My Soojung.♥

 

The next day, I woke up as usual, preparing to head off to school.
But things are different now. I have Krystal to take care of.
As I open my eyes to greet the morning, I was greeted instead by a goddess sleeping in front of me.

I was still half awake, not knowing what situation am I in at the moment.
I was suppose to be smelling a room filled with nothing but the smell of home.
But now, even with my eyes closed, I could smell her. The scent of her skin that I woke up to.
Carefully sitting up on the bed, I let myself sober up without trying to wake Krystal by accident.
Yes, I woke up earlier than usual.

I headed into the bathroom for a shower and brushed my teeth before going back outside to wake her up.

"Krystal, babe wake up already." I shook her by her shoulder. "You'll be late for classes."

"Mmm...few more minutes." She cutely rolled around on the bed, throwing her arms in the air like a kid.

"Come on." I sat beside her and held her face within my palms and gently patted onto them.

"I don't want to wake up yet." She groaned, rolling around lazily.

 

Just as I approached her for the third time, Krystal's eyes opened and stared at me. I flinched.
She sat up on the bed, eyes not leaving me for one second. She looks upset.

"Good morning sweetie." Krystal greeted me cheerfully with a smile.

"You really made me mistaken you to be upset." I pouted and laid down on her lap.

"Cute." She giggled and pecked my forehead. "I'll go have a bath now."

 

I nodded and got off her lap. 
Taking my towel, I headed out into the kitchen to make breakfast for us.
Even though I'm a guy, cooking was no difficult task for me as I am used to cooking my own meals.

As our first meal together at home, I cooked us some sunny-side eggs to go with the butter toasts I had in mind.
It took a while but as soon as Krystal's done with her bath, I had the breakfast ready and on the table.
Krystal came out of the room sniffing, with her eyes closed.

"Babe, don't crash into something with your eyes closed." I warned, cleaning some plates before sitting down to eat.

"You made breakfast?" Her eyes lit up as I approached her with two plates.

"Enjoy M'lady." I bowed like a butcher would, making her laugh.

 

Krystal calmed down and stared down at the plate.
A smile appeared across her face as her cheeks turned all rosy.

"Heart shaped eggs? Sweetie, how much more adorable can you get?" She pouted and stared into my eyes.

"Just eat." I urged, trying not to get too mesmerized. "By the way, what's with calling me sweetie?"

"I figured it would feels as if I am addressing my husband that way." She explained and blushed. "I'll try this now."

"Now that is sweet." I laughed.

 

Krystal took her first bite into the toast.
As she was sitting right in front of me, I could see any expression that she made.
She smiled with a satisfactory look across her face and gave me a thumbs up.

"Come on, we don't want to be late." I urged her to eat instead of staring at me with those glittery eyes she had.

"Roger that sweetie." Krystal giggled and took bigger bites at her breakfast.

 

We quickly washed the plates and cups after our breakfast together.
If we delay this any further, we would really be late. 
But I didn't mind. Because every single minute I spend with Krystal is worth more than anything.
I wonder if she feels the same way.

Later...

We stepped into the lift lobby as usual, waiting for the lift.
Sure, the place was full of students who drove. So it wasn't much of a big deal that we're being squeezed in one corner of the lobby.
Finally, it was our turn to enter.

Inside the lift, Krystal and I was more oblivious to any eyes on us than ever before.
Ever since the moment she moved into my house, she seemed even more reliant of me.
It wasn't something that I dread at all, but instead, I like that attention she has on me now.

While the lift went up in its usual speed which was equivalent to snails, Krystal turned around from the metallic walls and faced me.
Where nobody's eyes could notice, my arm went across the back of her waist and pulled her close.
Sighing deeply, Krystal rested on my shoulders for the rest of the lift ride.

"Why are you two late?" Mr Lee asked as Krystal and I stepped into class together.

"There was a major crowd of student drivers in the lift lobby." I explained. "We didn't come to school late on purpose."

"I see. Try to be earlier in the future." Mr Lee nodded and sent us back to our seats.

 

I bowed in apologies and proceeded to our seats, there Changmin was sitting with Victoria.
I'm guessing that 
Victoria wanted to feel closer to Changmin in class and asked to change her seat with that classmate.

"Good morning Changmin." We greeted in unison, making the guy laugh.

"Good morning." He continued laughing under his breath, just so he could tease me. "So what did you do last night?"

"Nothing that you are talking about !" I wailed, knowing exactly what was he refering to.

 

Changmin laughed cheekily and focused back onto his theory book when Victoria called for his attention.
My attention automatically turned back onto Krystal. She immediately felt my gaze upon her.
Looking up from her book, Krystal eyed me playfully and started tickling my body.
As tickles are my primary weakness, I reacted really violently.

"What are you looking at huh?" She teased and continued poking me.

"Ah babe, stop !" I wailed, flopping around the chair like a fish that was out of water.

"Never." Krystal grinned and continued.

 

I have no choice then. I have to do it here.
My hands quickly grabbed her wrists when she paused for a breather.
She fiercely tried to pull her arms free but no avail was given to her. She made a sad face.
I swiftly went in and got hold of her lips with mine.

Changmin and Victoria gasped from my back from seeing us kiss in public.
I let go of her lips and brushed my lips onto hers lightly. Krystal's eyes remained closed and breathed gently onto my face.
As she opened her eyes, I stared into her eyes and smiled.

"I'll behave myself." Krystal laughed softly and stopped with her tickling.

"That's better." I said as I let go of her arm but held on of her hands.

"Wow." Changmin said suddenly, making me turn around. "You actually kissed her here."

"Any problem with that?" I asked with heat rising to my face as I tried to smile.

 

Changmin just shook his head and laughed loudly, catching the class' attention.
Mr Lee looked up to our row and tilted his head, staring at Changmin whom was still laughing

"What is so funny Mr Shim?" Mr Lee asked.

"Nothing sir." Changmin replied, trying to hide his laughter.

"I don't see how kissing her is so funny." I sighed, shaking my head.

"It was a joke, relax." He grinned. "Let's just pay attention to class." 

 

And so class resumed in our sense.
However, I was unable to concentrate at all. All that was in my mind was Krystal's adorable side in the morning.
And the way she pulled me close to her body last night. Her scent that I could smell even with my eyes closed.
But the class still went pass quickly anyway.

Krystal and I joined Changmin and Victoria for lunch today since we've promised to.
Although the atmosphere was initially awkward for 
Victoria and Krystal, as they were girls, they got along pretty quickly.

"Babe, I'll go to the washroom for a moment." Krystal tugged my arm and informed me.

"Be careful on the way." I nodded. "The washroom IS very far away."

 

Krystal nodded and walked off in the direction of the washroom. I sat there and started teasing Victoria again with Changmin laughing.
It was a long while, but Krystal hasn't return from the washroom. I looked around to see if she's coming back.

Victoria noticed my anxiety and offered to go see if she's okay.

"Thank you Victoria." I thanked, knowing that it is impossible for me to go look for Krystal in a girl's "territory".

"Hey Javier." Hyorin greeted as she passed us. "It's really surprising that you drive to school."

"Haven't you rode on my car before?" I asked.

"Oh yes. I totally forgotten about it." She laughed and scratched her head in embarrassment.

 

Hyorin sat beside us and began talking about how she always wanted to drive.
But the topic isn't really appealing to Changmin and I.
As she continued her blabbering, 
Victoria came to us racing down the flight of stairs by the entrance.

"Javier ! Go get Krystal !" Victoria shouted as she ran towards us. "Myungsoo's got her !"

"What?!" I got up and rushed to the direction of the female washrooms.

 

I didn't care about the girls that looked my way as I ran towards the place.
All I had in mind was to find them as quickly as possible. But without a sense of direction, I didn't know where to search.
I stood in the middle of the corridor and thought about the possible locations.

Victoria last saw them near the washroom. So they couldn't have gone far. But where?

I was just about to walk away when I heard a loud crash coming from the chemistry lab.
As I walked back quickly, I heard the most familiar scream. The scream that I dreaded to hear at the moment. 

"Krystal !" I shouted and forced my way through the doors which was unlocked.

"Javier!" Krystal screamed, with Myungsoo pinning her to the wall. "I can't move !"

"Stay back Javier..." Myungsoo took up a bottle of acid and pointed it at me. "Or say goodbye to your life."

"Why Myungsoo...Why don't you understand that it's over?!" I asked.

"Nonsense, you know that Krystal loves me more than anything." Myungsoo chuckled. "She is merely using you."

 

Myungsoo continued to argue with me. 
In the midst of it, Krystal gave him hard slap to his back, causing him to jerk and lose hold of her.
Myungsoo turned around and gave chase to Krystal, but fortunately, I pinned him down onto the ground and kicked the bottle of acid away.
Krystal held her torn shirt together and hid behind me.

"Please understand Myungsoo...I'm leaving you." Krystal wimpered behind my back.

"Why..?" Myungsoo sighed. "Why do you have to do this to me?"

"Because you broke my trust and threw my love away..." Krystal replied sadly. 

"I'm sorry...Please, come back to me...I'll make it up to you." Myungsoo begged.

"Let's go...Javier." Krystal closed her eyes and turned around, walking out of the room.

 

From being outside the chemistry, I could hear Myungsoo crying. It was faint though.
But that isn't my concern anymore. I got what I came for.
Apparently, things aren't looking really well for Krystal's feelings.
Knowing that neither of us would be able to study for the rest of the day, I called Changmin and explained the situation to him.

"Yeah I got it Javier. You two take care alright?" Changmin said.

"Thanks and we will. By the way, thank Victoria for being so brave." I said and laughed softly.

"Sure thing. See you tomorrow."

 

Krystal and I quickly got into the car, trying to hid her from public eyes.
Myungsoo has ripped 4 buttons off her shirt, leaving her with a shirt that revealed most of her body.
Although I had already given her my overshirt to cover herself up, I still felt uncomfortable for her.

As we quietly sat in the car, all I could hear was her sobbing.
She must have felt so terrified to be abused in that way by Myungsoo.
Luckily, I got there in time to stop Myungsoo from taking advantage of her.

"Let's go home alright?" I asked, putting my arms over her shoulders.

"Thank you Javier..." She nodded and thanked.

"Why are you thanking me?" I asked. "I should be apologizing to you babe."

"Why..?" Krystal asked, looking back at me. "You didn't do anything wrong."

"I promised your mother that I would protect you with my life. But yet, I let you get hurt." I pounded the steering wheel and sighed.
"For that, I'm sorry."

"Sweetie, it's not your fault alright?' Krystal laid on my shoulder and held my hands within her's. "Let's just go home alright?"

 

I nodded my head and drove the two of us back home, feeling tired and scared, yet relieved.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm probably going to get fan bashed. X_X
Thanks for reading anyway! :D