Getaway.

♥Oh My Soojung.♥

 

"So where are we going today?" Krystal asked as the wind rushed past us.

"We'll go to a hot spring in the mountains." I replied. "Its been a long and tiring week."

"We'll be staying at a pension right?" Krystal easily guessed since I mentioned about this awhile ago.

"Smart girl." I complimented and patted her head.

 

That's right. Krystal and I would be spending the weekends in the mountains.
I've also invited Victoria and Changmin along since the graded examinations are coming, I reckoned that they need a break too.
Three weeks has passed since the incident where Myungsoo attempted to violate Krystal.
My strong girl has totally gotten over it already though. Its just the first month that we've been together and I couldn't agree more that I love Krystal a whole lot now.

First, I'll head to the pension that I've rented.

"So this is the place?" Krystal asked and walked up the wooden steps.

"That's right. I don't know if you've watched it but years ago, Big Bang came here to film their own Family Outing variety show." I revealed.

"Really?" Her eyes glittered. "Idols came here before?"

"That's not the point." I laughed and carried our bags into the room." The point is that we shall relax our minds here."

 

Krystal stood by the edge of the place, looking across the scenery of vegetation that surrounded us.
Her eyes closed as the natural gust blew into her face. All was pleasant on her facial expression.
She looks satisfied already. The change of enviroment we're in definitely soothes her mood.

"So what are we waiting for?" Krystal asked, puzzled at why are we hanging around idlely for.

"Changmin and Victoria's on the way." I explained. "I got them to buy food for the barbeque that we're going to have tonight."

"A barbeque?! I haven't had one in years!" Krystal jumped around in joy and tripped, almost falling off the edge but I caught her just in time.

"Aish, are you trying to scare me to death?!" I shouted as I hugged her tightly before she fell.

 

Krystal was in shock as well. But she managed to snap out of it and laugh at her folly.
Although I didn't think that it was funny she almost fell, I laughed as I felt glad to have caught her in time.
While we enjoyed the wind that blew nature onto our faces, Krystal and I remained in each other's embraces.

It wasn't long after that Changmin and Victoria arrived.
Through these few weeks the four of us spent together, we've grown extremely close with one another.

"Hey Javier. Hi Krystal." Changmin greeted, hands holding onto two bags full of food.

"Thanks for helping us buy these." I thanked and helped him carry them to the refrigerator they had in the pension.

"As long as I get to eat, it's nothing." He slurped and laughed.

"You and your never ending hunger." Krystal laughed as she came into the kitchen with Victoria. "How do you feed him well unnie?"

 

That's right. We've just found out not long ago that Victoria is one year our senior.
Although Changmin's younger than her, with just a year difference, it doesn't bother him at all.
Changmin went over and cutely lifted Victoria into his sturdy arms.

"So what are we going to do first?" Changmin asked after a short snuggling session they had on the floor.

"Hmm...Shall we visit the hot springs first?" I suggested. "But it'll be quite a walk up the trail into the mountains."

"Sure, let's go for it." Victoria agreed and came to hold Krystal's hand before walking off as a duo.

"We're lucky brother." Changmin chuckled and placed his arm across my back while I locked the place.

"Sure we are." I nodded and affirmed it.

 

The four of us walked up the gravel tracks up a slope. We'll have to hurry or nightfall shall cover our sights later on.
Nothing to be afraid about though. The area where we'll spend out time together is really safe.

Soon, we've came face to face with the hot springs. 
A grin came across our faces at the thought of soaking our tired bodies in the water.
With no hesitation holding us back, we entered the place and greeted the two seniors that run this place.

"You're in luck kids." The old lady warmly smiled. "The place is not crowded at this time."

"We'll go in first." I informed Krystal and Victoria whom wanted to order drinks by the counter.

"See you inside." Krystal pouted and blew me a kiss.

 

Changmin and I took off our clothes and wrapped our waist with the towel we're provided with.
It really is a long time since I last bared my body in a public place. I could tell that Changmin felt equally shy.
We took a deep breath and opened the sliding door to the springs. To our surprise, there aren't that much of locals there.

Changmin and I found a good spot by a drop off from the place that is fenced.
Apart from the sensation the spring's about to give us, we wanted to feel the natural wind blowing onto our faces too.
Also, this part of the spring's less crowded.

"Hi boys." Our girls called out from out back.

"Hi..?!" Changmin turned around and gasped.

 

I turned around and looked up at the two of them who stood before us in nothing but a towel around their body.
Changmin covered his face and laughed softly.

"What's so funny? Do I look awful?" Victoria asked and came into the water with Krystal.

"No, it's just that...You look simply indescribable." Changmin said and put his arm around Victoria.

"How do I look sweetie?" Krystal came into the picture and sat in the water beside me.

"You know the answer." I smiled and gave her a kiss to her lips.

 

The four of us laid back against the edge of the springs, looking up into the mountains, enjoying a sight we normally can't see in the city.
I sighed in ease while Krystal leaned close onto my body. Her smooth neckline gently rubbed against the skin of my chest.

"I can never forget how smooth your skin is." I whispered and caressed the skin of her slender arms.

"You and your flirty attitude." She giggled and slashed some water onto my face.

"Don't like it? Fine." I teased. "Victoria noona, you're so pret-!!"

 

Krystal cut my teasing off and pushed my head into the water. When I resurfaced, Krystal stared at me with a fierce gaze.
A gaze which sent chills down my spine. I quickly grabbed her arm and apologized.

"Babe, you're the prettiest of all okay? Don't be mad." I frantically said and rubbed my face onto her shoulder like a kid.

"All I had to do was stay quiet." She laughed triumphantly. "But its fine since you know how to melt my heart."

"Aish, we're getting goosebumps from your conversation." Changmin groaned and shook his head.

"I beg to differ though. I think they're sweet together." Victoria grinned.
"Their awkward skin-ships are what makes them beautiful to one another."

"Wise words from the old one." Changmin teased and bowed.

 

Victoria pulled onto Changmin's ears making him thrash around in the water and whined. All we did was watch and laugh at the couple.
I turned my head around to the direction of no forests but the horizon.
Sipping my punch that Krystal ordered for me, I closed my eyes as the gentle breeze blew onto us.

"Its cold." Krystal and Victoria wailed in unison, making Changmin laugh yet again.

"Come here babe." I called out to Krystal and gestured for her to come close.

 

Krystal stood up shivering and sat down in front of me, allowing me to grab her by her shoulders while she laid onto my body.
I wrapped my arms around the bared skin of her neck area.

"Does this feel better?" I asked, gently nibbling onto her earlobe with my lips.

"Definitely." Krystal sighed in pleasure from the warmth and pecked my arm that was under her chin.

"Why can't you be as sweet as him?" Victoria wailed at Changmin.

"Do I need to be like him?" Changmin grinned and pulled her close to him anyway. "You know you love me because of my silliness."

 

Victoria let out a sigh and agreed with no regrets.
We continued enjoying the relaxation that filled our tired souls. We're definitely going to enjoy this getaway for a long time.
With the sun bring an end to our day, we got our of the springs and headed back to the pension with a smile across our faces.

"Changmin, help me start a fire." I called out from the back shelter.

"Coming." Changmin called out from the room and rushed downstairs.

 

Changmin was trained in this in the past as a scout. His delicate hands easily made us a good fire.
The girls walked out with trays, spreading the table at the side with lettuces, condiments, some side dishes Victoria made and meat.

"Let's start the barbeque!" I announced when they walked back out of the kitchen.

"Finally, I'm starving." Krystal giggled and walked over to get a bite of kimchi.

"First set of meat coming up!" Changmin said and served a plate of aromatic meat in front of us.

 

Without Changmin knowing anything, Victoria made a wrap just for her boy.
She skipped over to his side and stuffed the wrap into his mouth, making him blush.

"Are you actually blushing?!." Victoria exclaimed, clapping her hands happily.

"That's so cute." Krystal laughed. "Tough boy Changmin finally melted by Victoria unnie."

"It's not that. She just seems as if she was my wife, feeding me the wrap." He mumbled as he continued chewing onto the food.

"Still melted." Krystal teased. "Come sit down here and eat with us, there's enough meat already."

"Last batch." He smiled and continued with his grilling.

 

In the midst of eating, I suddenly felt a really bad feeling. 
It was as if I had a premonition of a certain event that is going to hit us soon.
I struggled to keep my mind together in front of the three of them. But it seemed that everyone but Krystal was oblivious to it.

 

Later that night...

We split up into two in each room, for each other's privacy.
Krystal closed the door behind her quietly and sat on the floor with me. Her fingers went through my hair and the back of my head.

"Is something the matter?" Krystal asked and leaned her face next to mine.

"Nothing really serious." I tried to hide my anxiety and closed my eyes, hoping it would make me feel better.

"But you seem to be in pain." Krystal asked with a worried look. "And you're sweating so much..."

"Its really nothing. I'll be fine." I forced a smile onto my lips and laid back down onto the mattress on the wooden flooring.

 

Krystal looked down onto me just as I tried to close my eyes. But her gaze was strong on me.
I opened my eyes to find her sitting on my thighs.

"Don't you dare sleep without telling me the reason." She said and her finger poked onto my chest.

"I just feel as if something bad is going to happen soon." I confessed, knowing that I couldn't hide anything from her.

"Why are you so afraid of it?" Krystal asked. "Did you perhaps cheat on me?"

"Of cause I didn't." I got up and wrapped my arms around the back of her waist. "I'll never..."

"Then don't be afraid...You mean the world to me Javier. I'll need you to stay strong for me." Krystal held my face together and said.

 

That's right. I shouldn't be affected by it at all. I need to be strong.
Krystal saw light in my eyes and smiled, knowing that I have forgotten the strange feeling I felt.
She pressed me down on to the mattress and gave me a heartwarming smile.

"Let's have an early night. I'm sure you'll feel better after a good night sleep." Krystal whispered and laid onto the mattress beside me.

"I hope so." I turned over and kissed her goodnight before pulling her into my arms again.

"It will be." Krystal said with confidence. "Trust me sweetie.'

"I trust you." I smiled and closed my eyes before burying my face onto her shirt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------