The End.

♥Oh My Soojung.♥

 

Months had passed in a flash just like that.
There's a couple of things that remained unchanged in our lives but there is definitely a few events to be noted of.
One, we've finally graduated from University.
On the day of the graduation, something really shocking happened to us...

Krystal and I walked down the stairs together slowly.
Its our last day in school and to be honest, I feel pretty bad about leaving.
This place holds a lot of memories to me.
But that really shouldn't affect my overall mood.

"Oww." Krystal groaned and paused in her position on the stairs.

"What's wrong?" I asked, worried about the little bump that was on her stomach.

"The little guy kicked me." Krystal pouted and gently tapped the large bulging part of her shirt.

 

That's right. Our first time unexpectedly hit the jackpot.
Among all the troubles I had to go through in the past, this is one issue I had. I'll have to take care of both the mother and the son.
Yes, the five months old baby that we have is a boy. An active and healthy one too.

"This boy will definitely be running around the house." I laughed and her stomach. "I can't wait to play with him."

"I hope he resembles you. So I won't have to worry about him getting into troubles." Krystal sighed and continued walking as she held onto my arm. "Have you thought if a name for him?"

 

I paused and gave a deep thought over it.
To be honest, I have no idea why didn't 'naming the child' get onto my daily tasks.
As she stood in front and stared at me, a sudden thought came into my mind...

"Mr Lee."

"What?! Javier, please tell me you are joking." Krystal stomped lightly in front of me and wailed.
"You're going to name him Mr Lee?! That's not even your family name."

"What's wrong with calling him Mr Lee?" Mr Lee laughed as he aproached us.

"Oh. Hi Mr Lee. Its been a while." Krystal glared at me and turned to greet him. "How was your trip for the past few months?"

"Its fine." Mr Lee laughed and spotted Krystal's belly. "Wow. You've put on some weight Soojung."

 

I looked down onto the ground and chuckled softly at Mr lee's words.
Krystal spotted me and pinched my arm, causing me to stay quiet and behave myself.

"This is our child." I explained. "Soojung and my child,"

"Really?" Mr Lee gasped, but he was somehow or rather...happy. "That great. Congratulations."

"Thank you Mr Lee." Krystal thanked and shook his hand. "Also, thanks for the help throughout the year."

"No problem. I'm happy that you've completed your studies here." He smiled warmly. "Now that you're leaving..."

 

We looked at Mr Lee quietly, whom seems to be close to tears.
He rubbed his eyes and slowly continued with his words to us. This time, shocking us.

"I have been keeping something from you all these time..." He sighed and adjusted his bow tie.

"What is it?" I asked, hoping that he wasn't lying about something.

"I am actually...Hyorin's father." He revealed, making Krystal and I flinch.

"Wait, so you are Hyorin's father?" I repeated after him, annoying Krystal.

"He already said so sweetie." Krystal pouted and leaned closer to me. "Are you even listening?"

"I am...I'm just clarifying it." I sighed and hugged her. "Why are you so mean to me recently..?"

 

Krystal just laughed and ignored me. Seeing our interactions, Mr Lee explained that he is very happy for us.
Also, he also mentioned that he is thankful that I stood by Krystal all along.

"Well, that is why I wanted you to stay by Krystal." Mr Lee laughed.
"I knew about Myungsoo making my daughter pregnant. So I wanted Krystal to leave Myungsoo..."

"You are such a good father." Krystal praised and patted the old guy on his back. "Its also thanks to you that I have Javier by me..."

"But I was selfish as a father..." Mr Lee grumbled and explained that he feels sorry to us.

"Don't worry. We won't blame you." I gave him a smile and walked off bid him farewell.

"Hey Javier! " Changmin shouted from a distance away from us, shocking us. "Where have you two been?"

"Just hanging around." I shrugged and walked along with him. "How are you feeling babe?"

"Our kid sure is heavy." Krystal groaned and walked down with heavy steps.

 

At that moment, I grinned and scooped her up between my arms.
She looked up at me, blushing at the fact that we may be making a scene.

"Sweetie, there are people watching us. Put me down..." Krystal lightly pounded onto my chest.

"Why should I?" I tsked. "You're my wife babe. Its only right that I support the two of you."

"So sweet of you." Victoria squealed from behind and walked beside us, joining Changmin's side.
"Do you remember the feeling of walking down the aisle with her?"

"How can I forget the happiest day of my life?" I smiled and began recalling back to the day of our wedding bells.

 

Krystal sat in the room alone, dressed in white from top to bottom.
The feathery material of the ends of her dress spreaded out in front of her on the wooden flooring.
With the white glittery clothing hugged her slim waist tightly. As her neckline shown vibrantly through the see-through cloth, the innocent side of her remained close.

I stepped into the room and greeted my bride. Under the sun's rays, I saw her silhoulette under the veil.
Although faint, her smiled stood out brightly, greeting me like she did everytime.

"Someone looks gorgeous today." I smiled and put my arm across her collar, gently rubbing my face onto the side of her face.

"You're not so bad yourself." Krystal smiled and adjusted the collar of my suit. "I've been waiting for this day..."

"So have I." I grinned and pecked the powdered skin of her forehead. "Are you ready to face the world with me?"

 

Krystal nodded her head and started to get teary. I shook my head and moved my finger over her eyes, wiping her tears away.
My heart started racing as she gave me a smile, while she was still within my hands.

"Finally this day has come..." I grinned and held her hand close to me. "Ready?"

"Ready." Krystal nodded and looked straight ahead.

 

The two wooden doors opened, revealing to us the interior of the church.
Along the middle laid a stretch of red carpet, guiding us the way up to the officiant.
On both sides sat each of our relatives and friends, all on their feets.
As we slowly moved in, they turned to face the bothe of us and clapped their hands in applause.

"This is so embarrassing..." Krystal whispered while we continued walking.

"It'll be over soon." I tapped her hand and said. "Come on, stay focus."

 

We stood face to face in front of the entire crowd, staring at each others with eyes that showed nothing but happiness.
Soon, the officiant began his speech, bringing silence to the whole hall.
The usual block of text that he said has seriously bored me to tears. Krystal felt the same way, laughing at me.
We maintained our eye contact, preventing us from falling asleep.
Finally...the main point came.

"Mr Javier. Do you agree to take Ms Krystal as your wife, and is always prepared to protect her, love her, comfort her, care for her, through your life together and promise to always remain faithful to her?" He asked.

"I am willing to." I smiled and answered as I stared into Krystal's eyes, recalling all that has happened to us.

"Thats good." The officiant continued. "Please put the wedding band onto the second last finger of her left hand."

 

I nodded and took up the smaller ring, smiling at Krystal constantly.
The officiant was pleased at my behavior for some reasons. As he saw the wedding band get on her finger, he clapped.

"Now Ms Krystal, do you agree to take Mr Javier as your husband, and is always willing to go through hardship, love him, comfort him, care for him, through your life together and promise to always remain faithful to him?" He asked.

"Of cause I do." Krystal pouted, making me laugh.

"Please put the wedding band onto the second last finger of his left hand." The officiant instructed.

 

Krystal did as instructed and place the bigger ring onto my finger.

"I now pronounce the two of you man and wife." The officiant loudly said and clapped his hands.
"You may now kiss the bride..."

 

Smiling at Krystal with a silly smile, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to my body.
Gently, I pressed my lips onto hers, hissing with a joyous tone while we parted lips.
With that, the entire ceremony ended and we thanked our guests at the doorway.
Krystal pinched me, getting my attention as I continued smiling.

"What's so funny earlier on?" She hissed.

"You were pouting through the commitments..." I maintained a smile and thanked Changmin and company for coming.

"It's just a pout..." Krystal pinched me and snickered. "Is that..."

 

Krystal stared blankly into one direction, making me curious.
I turned my head over and saw the two of them, walking towards us with a smile.

"It's been a while Krystal." Myungsoo smiled and waved at us.

"Myungsoo?" I called out. "It's been a while !"

"It sure has..." Myungsoo finally smiled at me. "I hope you've been well."

"We've been well. Thank you... You seem so different." Krystal sighed. 

"I have to change... I'm a father now. Have you seen Soorin?" He asked and pulled Hyorin to his side.

 

Hyorin held a little child within her arms.
Unlike his father, the baby boy definitely looks a lot more cheerful.
I held Krystal's waist and gently patted her stomach, praying that our child will grow up well.
Myungsoo held out his hand in front of me, asking for a handshake.

"Well then Mr and Mrs Javier, I wish you all the best for your lives together. Congratulations." He congratulated us.

"Thank you Myungsoo...Thank you." Krystal and I smiled, shaking his hand happily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thanks to the people that paid attention to this story.
Sadly this story has ended.
I hipe you've liked it some how.
Feel free to check out my stories, and perhaps some stories that are coming after this.
Thanks to the subscribers, thanks to the upvoter, thanks to all tje readers, couldn't have done this without you all.
Have a pleasant day ahead peeps.
-StWind.
Hope you like my handdrawn portrait!