It begins.

♥Oh My Soojung.♥

 

I opened my eyes the next morning, feeling entirely refreshed.
Krystal was still asleep as usual, clutching onto my arm tightly.
I placed my arm over her stomach and taking my time to look at the goddess whom I will never get sick of.
She wasn't about to wake up anytime soon, that's for sure. But until she wakes up, I ain't leaving her side.

With the sun rays shining through the window onto my body, I began to feel very warm and stuffy.
Taking off my shirt, I laid back onto the pillow and relaxed my body.
In her sleep, Krystal moved and found her place onto my chest but she didn't even wake up.
With the heat rising up my body, I began to feel drowsy and fell asleep again.
Little did I know that my little sleep will be interrupted.

"Javier, please don't !"

"Huh?" I opened my eyes to the sharp pitch scream.

"Please don't leave me here alone Javier... Come back !" Krystal thrashed about in her sleep, shouting my name.

"Krystal !" I helped her up while waking her from her sleep. "Wake up, I'm here !"

 

Krystal's beautiful eyes opened and she immediately looked around to clarify where she was.
Seeing that she was still within my arms, she hugged me close and breathed heavily.

"What kind of nightmare did you have?" I asked, pretending to be ignorant.

"I dreamt that you're going to leave me...because I wasn't good enough for you." Krystal shut her eyes tightly and was about to cry.

"Why would you not be good enough for me? Silly girl." I rubbed her back, comforting her.

"Because I dreamt that when Myungsoo violated me...and you despised me." Krystal softly said, bringing tears to my eyes.

"You silly girl." I held her face close to mine and said. "I will never despise you. No matter what you do."

"Why do you treat me so well..?" Krystal asked, trying to smile.

 

I pressed Krystal down until her back was on the wood flooring.
While my hands held her arms down, I slowly lowered myself to the side of her face.

"Because I love you." I whispered.

"Thank you for your love...Javier sweetie." Krystal finally afforded a smile on her face. "Can I please be let go of now?"

 

I shook my head and grinned at her. My eyes turned their attention from her beautiful eyes to her neck area.
I bent a little more just so my face was right next to her collarbone, where the neckline of her shirt was.
With the sweat she had after the nightmare, and the scent of her skin, I inhaled the most attractive scent I have ever picked up.
My head was running wild by the smell of emotions.

Krystal looked at me with anxiety as my hand reached forward for the ends of her shirt and pulled them up slightly.
But the very look of her face stopped me.
My urge was withheld once more by Krystal. I just couldn't bear to hurt her.

"Why did you stop?" Krystal asked with her face in a deep shade of pink. "You can continue if you want."

"As much as I want you, I'll have to give myself the same kind if respect that I show you." I smiled. "I can take it. Don't worry."

"I was so sure you're ready..." She started smiling again. "Legal then."

"Legal." I nodded my head and helped her up.

 

Changmin and Victoria are already up by the time we came out of the room.
Victoria frowned when she saw Krystal and hastily came over to her with her arms opened.

"Why are your eyes so puffy?" Victoria asked and looked into her eyes.

"I had a bad dream." Krystal laughed and patted Victoria's back. "What are you two doing?" 

"Just trying to feel nature by sitting here." Changmin tsk-ed. "I wanted to go up the mountains for a walk but Victoria's too lazy."

"Its so warm." Victoria wailed and slapped Changmin's shoulder.

 

Changmin and Victoria began to argue again, showing why they are in love.
As I laughed at them, I realized that Krystal was out of my sight. Where did she go?
I walked back into the pension, walking through rooms, looking for Krystal. 
Finally I found her, sitting on the couch, staring into blank space.

"Are you still bothered?" I asked, sitting down onto the brown leather surface beside her.

"Somehow..." Krystal nodded her head and continued looking down onto the wooden flooring.

"Come here." I pulled onto her gently onto my body. "Why is it bothering you so much?"

"Although I really haven't been touched THERE by him at all, it really bothers me...Like it will happen soon..." Krystal shivered.

"Stop." I raised my fingers to her lips and stopped her. "Don't think of such things."

 

Krystal nodded her head quietly and found her place onto my chest again.
Her delicate hands rested onto my stomach, holding me closer. I just let out a sigh and looked up into the ceiling.
She told me everything will be fine after a night sleep. Sure it did. But why is it her turn?

"Krystal..."

"Yes sweetie..?" Krystal answered, moving her head slightly to look up at me.

"I'm here right?" I held her hand up to my face and let my face rest onto her warm palm.

"Yes. You're here." She smiled.

"I won't let anything happen to you. As long as you stay by my side." I promised.

"Javier..." Krystal's face turned rosy and smiled.

 

I lifted her chin with my hand and went in to get a hold of her supple lips. 
My teeth bit gently onto her lips, making her part her lips, allowing my tongue to stick in. 
Krystal just kept still with her arms tucked under my arms, holding me close to her body.
The very movement between our tongues sent a sensation down our lower jaw. A sore feeling that made us drool and crave for more.

Our position on the couch changed with dominance from myself, covering her beneath my body.
Krystal's hand reached into my shirt, following the layer of muscles that lies under my skin. I opened my eyes, scanning her face.
She paused in twirling her tongue and let light into her eyes again. With one last pull onto her lips, I pulled away from her.

"I feel so warm." Krystal moaned softly, wiping sweat off her face.

"Same here." I laughed while I tried to catch my breath and watched as a drop of sweat fall onto her face.

 

The sun continued shining onto the two of us on the couch. With the sun glaring, the moisture on Krystal's skin reflected.
While the sweat evaporated from her skin, I caught her scent again as I collapsed onto her body, fatigued.

"Are you alright now?" I asked, pulling my arm out from the back of her shirt. 

"Much better..." She sighed and tidied my hair. "How is this possible? A kiss...made me feel better."

"They say action speaks louder than words...I suppose it works this way too." I chuckled softly and helped her up from the couch which was filled with our perspiration.

"Come on, we'll go back out and join them." She finally smiled casually, easing the burden I felt since morning.

 

She held onto my hand tightly and led me out of the stuffy room.
Changtoria turned their attention to us, eyeing us suspiciously. 

"Where did you two go?" Changmin asked rubbing his chin. "And why are you two sweating so much?"

"We're just talking in the room, and the room was warm from the sun, so we sweated too much and decided to come out here."

"Well then, that settled our curiosity." Victoria laughed and picked up her bag and headed to the cars.

 

Yes, that's right. Our little short vacation really is short.
It's time we go back to the city where our lives shall resume to their usual activities.
As Krystal got onto my car, Changmin came to me with a smile.

"Yes it's over, but us as men...shouldn't let it end yet right?" Changmin grinned sneakily.

"What do you mean?" I asked, scratching my head.

"Let's meet later on in the night for some drinks." Changmin suggested. "Take it as a celebration between us men."

"Okay then. We'll meet later." I nodded my head and agreed. 

 

Its been a long time since I've touched alcoholic drinks. Never a fan of it, but it really does help me relax at times I drink.
The sheer thought of going out at night seems to trouble me though. But I trust that everything will be fine.

 

Later at night...

Krystal sat on the bed wiping her hair dry. She had just finished her shower and I broke the news to her.
She seemed to have been bothered by the past again. She patted on the bed, asking me to sit down by her.

"So you really have to go out now..?" She asked, looking at the clock. "It's nine in the night you know.'

"I'll be back really quickly okay?" I brushed her hair with the tip of my fingers. "Just a few cups and I'll be done."

"What if you..." She mumbled, indicating that she fears that I'll be like Myungsoo.

 

I chuckled softly and drew her closer to me and put my arms around her.
She look up into my eyes, trying to convince me. But it's my job for the convincing now.

"Are you worried that I might change overnight?" I asked bluntly.

"Yes." She nodded quietly and maintained her eye contact on me.

"You silly girl..." I sighed and pushed her back onto the bed. "Who am I?"

"Javier."

"That's right. Am I anything in common with Myungsoo?" I asked, poking onto her nose.

"Nothing like him." She smiled slightly.

"Then don't worry. I give you my word that I won't change...I'll always, love you." I smiled and walked to my study where I took up something that I've kept in the drawers for quite a while.

 

Krystal saw my return to the room and got up, curious.
I patted her shoulder, asking her to sit on the bed. Asking for her to reach out her hand, Krystal's face looked puzzled.

"Now, let this be a promise." I whispered to her face and pushed the ring onto her finger. "That my heart will always be here."

"Javier this..." She the metallic surface of the ring I've left with her and said. "This..."

"Believe me alright? When the time comes, let me put a new one on for you..." I pecked her forehead and said.
"For now, this is my promise to you."

"I love you Javier..." Krystal stood up and hugged me. "Please stay safe when you're out."

"I'll be fine. Trust me." I her back and kissed the soft skin on her shoulder.

 

Krystal nodded cheerfully and tucked herself in the bed.
With a hand resting on my pillow, I know that she'll be asleep by the time I'm back.  With that hand, I know she'll be waiting.
I'll have a quick drink with Changmin and come home early. I will...

-

"Hey, over here." Changmin stood up and raise his hand, showing me where he was.

 

I struggled past some crowd and uneasily took a seat beside him.
Changmin had already order us a pint of beer. Requesting for another cup, Changmin toasted to me.

"How did you manage to convince Krystal?" He asked. 

"I have my own ways." I laughed and started thinking of her.

"You know, it's funny how you two have such a fated journey together." He tapped the metal surface of the table and said.

"Like how?" I asked, gulping down my first cup of beer.

"Like how she opened up to you, a stranger, on the first day." He laughed. "You don't know how many guys wanted that smile from her."

"I guess I'm lucky then." I joked.

 

Changmin looked around the club, enjoying himself to the music.
After chatting for a while in the club, Changmin suddenly approached me with an unexpected question.

"Will you try to propose to her soon?" He asked.

"What makes you think of that?" I laughed, hiding my face from him.

"You seem ready to take care of her for the rest of your life." He smiled.
"Whenever Qian and I look at you two, we see a couple filled with nothing but love for one another."

"Don't you two feel them same about yourselves?" I asked.

"Sure we do, but I'm not ready you see..." He laughed. "Whatever. To the success of our future ! Cheers !"

"Cheers !" I exclaimed and clashed our cups together.

 

I place my cup down on the table and glanced around.
In the midst of everything, people, smoke and lights, I saw a familiar figure near the entrance.
That female is pulling taller man out of the club. Why? Why did that guy seem so familiar?
And why? Why does that girl ring a bell in my head?

As these thoughts continued to go through my mind, the guy looked around for a moment before walking out.
That face...It's Kim Myungsoo.
And that girl's back view...seems awfully familiar. Someone I've seen often.
I dropped my cup onto the ground and gasped just as her face came into my mind...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------