Chapter 9: Jealousy

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day came; you were walking to school followed by Gongchan with you. You had to accept the deal with him. You’re now his girlfriend. You could see the joy Gongchan was feeling right now. However, you felt depressed, what if Sunggyu finds out? You thought. You were more worried about Sunggyu as much as the secrets you have to keep.

The silence crept between the two. You were thinking nervously while Gongchan never paid attention to your thoughts. “You don’t know how happy I am ~~~~-ah,” Gongchan broke the awkward silence. “Oh and I already told the whole school about it,” he smiled.

You turned to him shocked, the whole school knows about it? You thought. How can he be smiling when he knows what is going to happen to you. You thought this must be what he’s planning, maybe to get Sunggyu jealous or he really must like you. You didn’t know, but you wished for better explanation. “Don’t worry ~~~~-ah, I’ll protect you,” he smiled. He then grabbed your hand and yanked you with his speed, taking you to school faster. I better not get beaten up when I get to school you thought.

 

As you and Gongchan got to school, students already hit you with glares and gossips. You started to become scared now, now being with Gongchan feels even more dangerous.

You suddenly felt Gongchan wrapping his arm around your shoulder and pulling you closer to him. To see such a smile on his face while you feeling depressed obviously doesn’t match as a couple (if you and Gongchan were even a PROPER couple at all). You looked at all of his fan girls as they shoot you with more death glares at you. They were jealous all right. And how can Gongchan accept this so calmly?

RING~

Finally the first bell goes you thought. You were about to make a break for it until you realised that you were still in Gongchan’s grasp. “Where do you think you’re going?” he said. “Remember I’m your boyfriend so I’ll walk you to your class,” he smiled so calmly and again dragged you to your homeroom.

As you got there, all of your female classmates gave you death glares. You looked around and saw Sungjong staring at you worried. You didn’t see Ji Eun though. “See you at lunch ~~~~-ah,” Gongchan then kissed you on the cheek that made everyone gasped, his fangirls clenching their fists as well as Sungjong’s. You turned to Gongchan who was leaving the classroom already. Shocked by the sudden actions that left you worried.

You went to sit next to Sungjong, trying to avoid his gaze at you by looking out the window beside you. “I know you don’t like him in reality,” you heard Sungjong spoke to you. You sighed for your reply. “You can talk to me about it you know. I know you’re not happy with him,” Finally you turned to Sungjong, seeing his worries turn so serious. “Why are you going out with him?”

“Maybe because I like him,” you lied. You said it too sarcastically that it was obvious that you didn’t like Gongchan more than a friend.

“You’re lying, tell me the truth,” Sungjong raised his voice a little that caught some of your classmates to pay attention.

“Alright class,” you turned to the front to see Mr Kim enter the room. “I’m back so I hope you all enjoyed your happy day yesterday now I’ll bring back the torture,” Hearing all of your classmates moan in disappointment, you were quite happy that Mr Kim was here.

“Sir,” Dongho asked.

“Yes,”

“Are were you absent yesterday,”

“Well I was depressed the other day and then a friend helped me. Well more than a friend I should say,” Mr Kim suddenly grinned lovesick as your classmates gasped of what they’ve heard. They all started to spread whispers and some were just for Mr Kim to hear clearly.

“Who’s the unlucky girl?”

“Girl? You mean man; no woman would want to marry that ahjusshi,” Mr Kim’s smile disappeared as he glared at the student who just said that.

“You, detention after school,” he pointed at him before started marking the role. You slightly giggled at the expected actions. You stared back at Sungjong who was still clearly staring at you. Your smile faded and looked back at the window.

*

You and Sungjong were paired up together for another activity on the keyboards. Sungjong was practising on the keyboards while you were listening through your headphones. You were slightly disrupted by some of your classmates still talking about you and Gongchan.

“You that ~~~~ girl?”

“Yeah, what about her?”

“You know she’s going out with Gongchan right?”

“I already knew that since Gongchan sent a text to everyone about it, why?”

“Aren’t you one of his fan girls?”

“Yeah, but Gongchan and ~~~~-ah are a better match though,” as you heard even more, you looked at Woohyun who was at his desk over hearing the conversation. You turned to you in shocked from what he heard. I’m doomed you thought.

“~~~~-ah, can I have a word with you in private?” Woohyun’s voice matched his shocked expression. As well as you were shocked that he found out so easily.

 

“What were you thinking ~~~~-ah?!” You and Woohyun were outside the classroom of course, a brother, sister conversation must be private. “You know having a boyfriend will get everyone to know that we’re related,”

You still kept silent. You kept looking down avoiding his gaze. You were scared to even reply back which made him even more furious. “Aren’t you gonna answer me?” his voice started to rise a bit. “Yah ~~~~-ah!” he yelled at you causing you to jump.

“Mianhae,” you said faintly.

“Sorry isn’t gonna cut it ~~~~-ah.” He sighed. “It’s kinda my fault for not telli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter