Chapter 13: Knowing Your Distance

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You widened your eyes. You never thought that Gongchan was a in the first place. He seems so innocent and harmless. But that would explain what happened that night when Gongchan tried to you. “Now you know,” CNU spoke. “But then again, we don’t trust you with this secret.”

“She has the right to know.”  Baro protested “Anytime soon, Gongchan would her until she dies.” You still couldn’t believe that Gongchan was a . Too much shock led you to freeze on spot.

“~~~~-ah Gwenchana?” Sandeul asked you. You returned into reality and nodded. You weren’t fine at this stage.

“~~~~-shi,” you turned to Jinyoung. “We may need your number so that we can call you-” he was interrupted by a knock on the classroom window. All five of you turned to the direction where a silhouette fled to their right as the window was slightly opened. “Was someone listening?” Jinyoung asked.

“Hopefully it wasn’t Gongchan,” Sandeul nervously spoke.

“Babo!” Baro smacked Sandeul on the back of his head. “He’s not at school today.” Sandeul cursed himself because of the pain in his head.

“He may have a point Baro,” CNU protested. “He may be absent, but it doesn’t mean he can’t roam around the school.” Baro looked more worried and stared at you. Please not be Gongchan, you thought.

“It could be one of our fans.” Sandeul suggested.

Jinyoung looked upset about the situation. “We better get outta here then.” He was about to walk out of the room until he said one more thing. “Baro, I’m trusting you to look after with ~~~~-shi.” CNU left behind him while Sandeul was waiting for Baro to swap numbers with you.

“You better do what the leader says if you don’t want to get ,” Sandeul sat on the desk, swinging his legs and tapping his fingers on his legs. Baro turned to you as he already had his phone out. You grabbed out yours and sighed.

“Don’t worry, I don’t bite girls,”

“You did before.” You told him. His face backed away with regrets, remembering what happened on your first day. He turned back to you wishing that you didn’t mention that ever again.

“Well I’m sorry, about that. Didn’t I say it before?”

“No I just wanted to remind you to show that I really don’t trust you.”

“You’ll learn to trust me. Now hurry up and give me your number.” You both gave each other your numbers before Sandeul and Baro left the room.

You just stood there waiting for the time to fly. Should I tell Woohyun oppa and Sunggyu? You thought.

*

The last lesson of the day, Hangul. You were doing worksheets provided by Mr Kim. You turned to Sungjong who was pressuring one the second question. You turned back to your work and didn’t understand what the question even says.

Half way through the lesson, you were still stuck on the same question figuring out what it even says. Aish, am I gonna be stuck like this or what? You thought. You ruffled your hair in frustration and kept trying when you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. What now?

You grabbed out your phone, hiding it under your desk so that Sunggyu wouldn’t see. You checked who was calling you. You widened your eyes and noticed that it wasn’t a call but a text message from Sunggyu. You looked up at him, seeing he was already staring at you while holding his phone. You looked back to read the text saying:

 

Hi ~~~~-ah,

Let’s go on a date tomorrow afternoon. Coz I got homework to mark tonight.

Ps: The question says ‘which of the following are correct’ ;)

Love ya <3

 

You smiled that he told you the question in English. You turned back at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter