Chapter 4: Injury Part 1

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Notes: 

Hey guys, I'm just going to split this into two parts because the last time I updated was 6 days ago and realising that writing the next chapter will take some more time. I hope you guys were patient :) 

You and Ji Eun returned back to the oval. You saw all the students playing soccer. “Yah they’re already playing soccer without us,” Ji Eun said.

“Maybe we took too long in the change rooms,” you told her.

You suddenly felt something tapped your shoulder. “Annyeong!” You and Ji Eun jumped and found Gongchan behind you. “Mianhae, I didn’t mean to…”

“Yah Gongchan if you didn’t mean to scare us than why do you keep doing it?” you complain about him sneaking up on you. You saw him pouted with disappointment. “Aigoo so cute,” you pinched his cheek which again made him dumbfounded by your actions. You looked at Ji Eun where she was surprised. “What?”

“It’s just that, I’ve never seen anyone do that to Gongchan especially when he’s a kingka,” Ji Eun still had that shocked face. You looked back at the students playing soccer. You saw a couple of girls staring at you again. “See you already got rivals now, just ignore them for the time being,”

“Yah you three get over here!” Hoya shouted at you and before he blew the whistle at you. You made your way to Hoya along with Ji Eun and Gongchan.

 

“Now it’s my class versus Mr Choi’s class so that means Ji Eun and ~~~~ are on my team while Gongchan is on the other,” Hoya told you what to do and it looks as thought you three understand.

“Hoya, you know I used to be in your class right?”

“Of course, until the principal told me you were skipping class. Did you even have an injury?”

“No,”

“I thought so now go,” Gongchan left as Hoya grabbed two purple bibs and gave it to you and Ji Eun. “Now you two go back with Sungjong over there, palli,” You and Ji Eun quickly wore the bibs and made your way to Sungjong.

“Oh ~~~~-shi,” Sungjong looked at you and did a small wave. “Made a new friend?” he questioned you. You looked at Ji Eun who gave Sungjong a fake smile. You can tell she’s not comfortable with him.

“Um…”

You were suddenly by a ball that hits Sungjong’s head. Because of impact he fell to the ground. You went down to help me up. “Gwenchana?” you asked him. Sungjong rubs his head to feel the pain in his head.

You looked at the opposing team and saw them laughing. You only paid attention to the three guys on the opposing team. You remembered their faces, one of them was Gongchan. The other two were also a part of B1A4. One of them was had blonde hair wearing a cap on his head. The other one had his gums showing when he was laughing. You turned back to Sungjong who was giving a glare to the three. Sungjong immediately got up and head towards the opposing side. You stood up and looking at him with confusion.

“Yah, Sungjong you seriously didn’t see that coming?” the guy with the gummy smile said.

“And Sandeul, he fell down and I didn’t even kick the ball that hard,” the guy in the cap added in. You kept staring at the three guys laughing. Gongchan immediately stopped when he saw your face so serious.

“Just ignore them they’re always like this,” Ji Eun tried to get you uninterested in the situation. You looked at Ji Eun where she put a fake smile on her face. You knew she didn’t mean to smile. You looked back at the scene where the situation got more intense.

You saw Sungjong push the guy as everyone was gasping for his actions. “Yah Baro you just got pushed by a girl,” Gongchan told him. Baro immediately got angry and was about to strike a punch at Sungjong. You quickly ran to them and pulled Sungjong away. Baro was angry what happened and walked towards you with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter