Chapter 3: Your First 2 Lessons

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I realised I did a big mistake. It was a problem when I using the user code to put the user's name in the fic. I'm just going to used the ~~~~ again :(

 

Mr Kim and You were outside a certain classroom. Mr Kim told you to wait outside as he went in. You stood there patiently waiting for him quietly. “~~~~you can come in now,” Mr Kim told you as he grabbed your wrist and entered the classroom. He immediately let go of your wrist and told you to introduce yourself.

“Annyeongseo, Nam ~~~~ imnida, I hope we can all be good friends,” you bowed to your new classmates. You looked at them noticing some of the students were fan girls you saw this morning. Some of the girls were giving you death glares and the guys were just ignoring you. You examined the whole class and noticed someone you knew. It was that guy who gave you the lemon candy this morning. ‘What was his name again? Sungjong?’ you thought to yourself. He looked at you surprised and waved at you.

“Ok take care of ~~~~ from now on. She’s very special and I hope no one will do anything bad to her,” Mr Kim glared at the students and looked at you with a smile. “~~~~ you can sit beside that gay kid over there,” the students chuckled when Mr Kim was pointing to Sungjong who was embarrassed. That just made you feel so bad for him. You felt sorry for Sungjong; if it is true then he doesn’t have to be teased about it.

You walked to your new seat at the back of the classroom next to the window. You smiled at Sungjong, while he stares at you confused. “Annyeong Sungjong-sshi, nice seeing you again,” You said to him, all he did is hid his face from the other students. You were confused about the strange surroundings in Sungjong’s mind.

“Alright guys open up your text books to and start at page 50 and finish at page 52,” Mr Kim told the students. The students all groaned at the work he gave them and some even tried to complain. Mr Kim glared at the students which silenced them and started their work automatically. He looked at you and smiled. “~~~~ I’ll get you a text book,” he walked to the back of the room where there was a metallic cupboard that had stationary of all kinds.

“Mr Kim,” he stopped where he was and you noticed that it was Sungjong who spoken. “~~~~ and I can share,” Sungjong shyly spoke out and where some of the students was watching. You looked at the students and noticed how interested their faces were. ‘How can the students be so interested already?’ your mind said.

“Sungjong just do your work I’ll get her...”

“I don’t mind,” You interrupted Mr Kim and heard gasps from the students. Sungjong looked at you with a worried face. You turned to Mr Kim and noticed how his face was surprised. “Sungjong and I can share,” Sungjong looked worriedly at you and whispered.

“Yah, you know you shouldn’t do that. You don’t know what Mr Kim will...”

“Okay then just move your desk closer to his but not too close,” Mr Kim said his final words and returned to his desk. All the students started whispering to each other. You didn’t see the big deal of what just happened. You moved your desk closer to Sungjong while noticing his worried turned into curiosity. He opened the text book and both of you went straight to work.

Time went by, you were working next to Sungjong. The silence was absolute that you can only hear pages turning and pencils scribbling. You looked back at Mr Kim and noticed that he was staring at you. You were scared at the fact how long he was staring for.

“How did you do that?” Sungjong started to whisper to you. You turned to him and noticed how close you two were.

“Do what?” You asked.

“Getting away with it, Mr Kim never gave mercy to a student who back-chats him.”

“Maybe because I’m new,” you continued working, while you noticed Sungjong’s hand was frozen still. You turned to him and seeing that you two became even closer. His dark brown eyes were full of emotion you weren’t sure of.

“Yah you two, do your work,” Mr Kim yelled at you and Sungjong. Some of the students turned to you. you went straight work trying to ignore the attraction. You were stuck on one of the questions. ‘Gee Hangul is really hard when you’ve only studied it for 2 months before you left America’ your mind told you.

“Do you need help?” you turned to Sungjong who looked worried about you.

“Sort of,”

“Okay this is...” As Sungjong explained to you more details to you. You felt him getting closer. You looked back at Mr Kim and you noticed his hatred grew by clenching his fist.

 

~RING~

The bell rang for the next class. All the students packed up their stuff and went straight to the next class. You moved your desk back to where it was before. “~~~~ what do you have next?” Sungjong asked you. You grabbed out your timetable you were looking at it.

“I have... P.E,”

“So do I, do you want me to take you there?”

“That will be a ple...”

“~~~~ I need a word with you,” Mr Kim interrupted you as you looked at him. His small eyes were full of jealousy and hatred, but they weren’t looking at you. His eyes were staring at Sungjong. “Privately,” he made his decision final.

“I’ll wait for you outside,”

“No need Mr Lee, you can just go straight to class,” Mr Kim was glaring at Sungjong which made him scared and rushed out of the room and closed the door shut. It was now just the two of you. You and Mr Kim. Your heart is having the strange feeling again. It’s beating fast again. ‘There it is again,’ your mind said.

“Come here,” he said to you as he began to sit on his desk. You swallowed you saliva that was overflowing in your mouth. You walked up to Mr Kim. You noticed his eyes turn from hatred and jealousy to calm and admiration. You didn’t know what was on Mr Kim’s mind but you were hoping that wasn’t anything dirty.

“Is there anything wrong?” after you asked that questioned, you looked down. You were nervous; it was the way he looks at you. It may be cute but it can turn a little creepy sometimes.

“No it’s just... don’t get too close to boys on the first day. Especially with him,” you looked at him. You noticed that he started to move closer to you. He was nervous though. It was strange, your heart still kept beating at the same fast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter