Chapter 27: Assignments Part 1

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sat next to Ji Eun and Sungjong waiting for your next lesson in P.E. You were in a classroom which was a first in the subject because mainly it was more practical then theory so this became an interesting lesson or rather assignment.

When Hoya entered the room most of the girls started to giggle to each other because of his amazing looks. “Alright kids, today you’ve been given an exam in the next five weeks. So please pay well attention to this next topic.”

Some of the students started groaning and took out notebooks for them to write in. “The topic is on First Aid and how to do it properly. Next lesson I’ll teach you how to do CPR so bring your swimsuits tomorrow cause if you can do it right we can go for a swim after that.”

The students cheered on and started to prepare writing. You on the hand didn’t like swimming despite being the best in your grade when you were in America. However you wanted to pay attention to this P.E lesson because you had never done First Aid before and it would be useful if you were to be in a crisis situation.

*

After the introduction through ‘Why “First Aid” was important?’ class already ended just like that. You didn’t think there was a lot of cover up within five weeks.

“It would take like a three months to know all of this!” Sungjong complained and slammed his head on the desk.

“Don’t worry; I’m sure we don’t have to know every single thing about it. Hoya is probably gonna summarize the stuff that we really need to know for our exam,” you told him as you pulled out your Math notebook and a pencil case from your bag.

Currently you’re having Math and still waiting for L to arrive. All of the students (especially female) were probably gossiping about whatever is newest update in the media. You just sat there with Ji Eun and Sungjong talking about subjects that don’t follow along the lines of ‘gossiping’.

Sungjong was mainly concerned about P.E because he doesn’t have any background knowledge of ‘First Aid’.

“I wish that we didn’t do this topic. It’s already hurting my brain cells.” He kept wining and banging his head on the desk but Ji Eun was the one who change the cutesy mood.

“Yah Sungjong! Stop being such a baby. I think it’s good to know ‘First Aid’, you never know what might happen and you could be in that situation.” She protested like a female president and slammed a textbook on his desk.

Sungjong jumped in surprise and looked at Ji Eun with question. “YAH What the hell?!” he shouted and immediately grabbed attention to half of the students in the room.

Before the tension started growing between Ji Eun and Sungjong, L entered the room and placed a stack of books on the teacher’s desk.

“Okay class, today you’ll be getting your assignment and we’ll be doing some background work on it.” The students groan with a hint of tiredness and started pulling out notebooks from their bags. “But the good thing about this assignment is that it will be done in pairs.”

Sungjong and Ji Eun cheered in joy and went straight to you. “~~~~-ah please be my partner,” Ji Eun asked with aegyo.

“No way had I known her longer than you have.” Sungjong pinched her on the shoulder gently.

“Yah! That actually hurt you know!” she winced in pain and coldly stared at him.

You slowly backed your chair away and trying not to get involved. “Ji Eun and Sungjong, I will assure that I’m going to choose the pairs for you.” L joined in and started to read out the chosen pairing.

“Hwang Tiffany and Kim Taeyeon,”

“Kang Sora and Ahn Daniel,”

“Shin Minji and Lee Minhyuk,”

“Kim Dongjun and Gong Chanshik,”

“Lee Jaehwan and Cha Hakyeon,”

“Cha Sunwoo and Lee Junghwan,”

“Son Naeun and Jung Krystal,”

“Choi Sooyoung and Jung Kyungho,”

“Nam ~~~~ and Shin Dongho,”

“Lee Jinki and Park Sunyoung,”

“Lee Hongbin and Han Sanghyuk,”

“Lee Ji Eun and Lee Sungjong,”

After L finished reading out the names, you sat there utterly confused. You heard Gongchan’s name on the list. Not only him but Baro and Sandeul’s also.

“Sir, Gongchan, Baro and Sandeul already left the school, and they weren’t even in this class,” Dongjun raised his hand realizing that he was paired up with Gongchan.

You were paired up with Dongho who won’t be here for two weeks. So you have a lot work on to make sure that he will understand when he gets back. What was making you chuckle was the fact that Sungjong and Ji Eun wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter