Chapter 11: Lotte World

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Where is he?” Ji Eun asked. You, Ji Eun and Gongchan were waiting in front of the school. Sungjong was the one you were waiting for. “He said he’ll come earlier,”

You tried to avoid Gongchan staring at you. What happened last night was worrying today. You thought that Gongchan would be curious about who pushed him off, or maybe he already knew who it was.

“Yah ~~~~-ah did I miss anything yesterday?” Ji Eun asked you. You kept quiet though. You really didn’t want to talk about it.

“You didn’t miss out on anything,” you replied only seeing her pout.

“You sounded like you just lied---”

“~~~~-ah, Ji Eun!” Ji Eun was interrupted by Sungjong happily waving to you and Ji Eun. Gongchan however was given the cold shoulder. “Sorry I’m late, look who I brought,” Sungjong brought Dongho to the scene with him.

“Hi,” Dongho nervously said.

“Now that we’re all here, we’re going now,” Ji Eun grabbed your wrist and marched her way to Lotte World on foot. Wait we’re walking? You thought.

“Yah Ji Eun, are we walking there?” you heard Dongho shouted to her.

“No, we’re walking to a bus stop then we’re going to Lotte World,” she replied.

 

As you guys got there, you were amazed how enormous it was. It was packed with families, couples and tourists. You dropped your jaw. You’ve been to an amusement park before in America but it wasn’t as big as Lotte World. “Surprised?” you heard Ji Eun say to you. You nodded without turning to her. She grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the rollercoaster straight.

Riding on rollercoasters, eating ice-cream, fairy floss and starting conversations. The three main things you guys did today. You had one of the greatest days so far. You just remembered your time with Sulli in America. You were only friends with her yet she also brought her 4 other friends. They wouldn’t even talk to you even if Sulli wasn’t in the scene.

You shook your head, when you just realised that you were in your world of memories. “I’m fine,” you quietened a little, even if your friends weren’t concerned. You were fine now, but thinking about the past almost made your head explode.

“There’s ice-cream on your face,” she pointed at your face. You tried to wipe it off but you didn’t get it. Gongchan then wiped your cheek where it was with his index finger. He it making cuteness by tasting it.

“It’s sweet,” he smiled. You just froze. He was cold before but now he’s gotten over it.

You turned to Ji Eun who just wished that she didn’t bring Gongchan with you. Sungjong and Dongho weren’t paying attention because they were having their own conversation.

“Ji Eun?” Dongho called as she turned to him. “Can I and Sungjong go on more rides? It’s just we want to talk alone,”

“Of course, if it’s that serious,”

“Kamsahamnida,” he thanked as he and Sungjong stood up and walked towards the Ferris wheel.

“I’m just gonna buy some souvenirs. Wanna come?” Ji Eun asked you.

“Actually…”

“She’s staying with me,” Gongchan cut you off as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder pulling you closer to him. Ji Eun put on a disgusted look but tried to be polite.

“Okay then, I’ll see you here,” she said to you before she walked off to another direction.

Now it was just you and Gongchan. He still kept you in his grasp. His smile disappeared when Ji Eun had left. “Tell me ~~~~-ah,” his cold words spoke. “Who was the guy that stopped me last night?” You widened your eyes. You felt relieved however. He didn’t know that Sunggyu was the one that pushed him.

“Woohyun oppa,” you lied.

“I guess he is your brother,” he finally pulled his arm away and placed his palm on his chin. You just kept silent. After 2 minutes of your silence, sitting next to Gongchan just became awkward. He was silent too. You started to move away a little until he grabbed your hand again. “Did you think you could just run away,” his cold words froze you. You didn’t even answer. “Were you just lying to me before?”

You were shaking nervously. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder pulling you closer to him for the second time. He was waiting for you to answer his question. “I’m waiting,” he made you struggle even more. Why is he this curious? You thought. You looked down as Gongchan m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter