Chapter 5: Injury Part 2

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Notes:

Hey Guys, I now I said this will take time so doing it into 2 parts.

I noticed I did 4,490 words if I combined the 1st part with the 2nd. 

I hope you enjoy this update :)

 

 

The door opened and you saw Woohyun come out and rushed to see you. He was worried and came to you quickly. “Gwenchana?” He said, “Are you hurt? Who did this to you?” Your brother was really worried for you now. You can see his face was in panic-mode.

“I’m fine, Woohyun oppa don’t worry,” you didn’t expect him to worry too much.

“Some kid named Cha Sun-Woo did it,” you heard Mr Kim. You looked at Woohyun who was raised an eyebrow as he didn’t recognised him. “Baro,” Mr Kim told him.

“Oh him, okay where is he now?”

“With his fan girls, you’ll have no problem talking to him,” Woohyun was about to leave the room. Until an idea struck him.

“Actually Sunggyu, you go get him,” Mr Kim turned to your brother in shock. You assumed that he wanted to stay alone with you again. “Don’t worry, you handle with this stuff right,” Woohyun walked Mr Kim outside to room.

“Yea but…”

“You go get him for me, I’ll take care of ~~~~-ah for now. Besides I need more time with her anyway,” Woohyun pushed Mr Kim out of the room closing to door instantly. You were confused about Woohyun’s actions but at least he saved you. “I know, I haven’t warned you about these kinds of stuff but you know I’m really busy at these times,” Woohyun sat next to you on the bed.

“I understand but why let Mr Kim leave?” ‘Pabo why did you even ask him that?’ Your mind argued as you mentally slapped yourself.

“Well ever since I introduced you to him, he started to act all weird and not himself lately,” He answered. “It’s strange though I’ve never seen him like this,” Woohyun looks at the window thinking about it. However you just thought Mr Kim likes you for sure. He’s been over-protective about being near Sungjong and how he keeps getting close to you almost about to kiss you.

 “Well just sleep for now, I have to go and get myself some lunch,” Woohyun patted your shoulder and before he left the room he told you. “And please call me Mr Nam when we’re at school, I don’t want the students to think that we have a relationship or something,” then he left the room. You were alone, obviously you were tired again. You might as well fall asleep again.

*

You woke up, without disturbance but with a wet feeling on your lips. You touched your lips and noticed your lips were slightly wet. You were confused but ignored it.

You checked the time on your iPod and you slept during the next period of class. You were surprised and tried to get out of bed. But you suddenly realised that you were excused from this period to rest your ankle.

You rested back in bed looking outside the closed window. You really wanted the fresh air so you tried to get up from bed until the door opened. The person revealed himself as a very handsome man. Since he was dressed so formally he had to be a teacher. He saw you trying to get out of bed. He immediately went up to you and stopped what you were doing.

You looked at him and saw his alluring eyes trying to attract you. You had to admit he was pretty handsome but thinking how he was staring at you reminded you of Mr Kim again. “You shouldn’t be out yet, you still have 20 minutes till next class,” he told you. You relaxed back down and saw a tray of food on the table. You stared at it until you noticed there was a sticky note on your drink.

“Umm, can you pass me that note on that drink please,” you asked the man formally as he did what you say. You read the note knowing that it was from Ji Eun.

 

Sorry the bell rang and I don’t want to be late for class.

Sungjong will give you the notes at lunch, for what you will miss in Maths.

 I brought you lunch but you were sleeping and I didn’t want to wake you up. I waited until you did but I guess you’ll wake up later on.

From Ji Eun

 

You understand already and kept the note in your pocket. Until you suddenly realised something was strange, you weren’t in your sports uniform, but in your school uniform again. ‘Since when did I change uniforms?’ you thought to yourself. You remembered you couldn’t walk because of your ankle, so that means...

“Yah, did you dress me when I was asle...”

“I only just got here and I found you like that, so don’t look at me like I’m a ert,” the man cut you off. By the look on his face he seemed serious and honest.

“Than if it wasn’t you than...” you thought about it, it could be Ji Eun which would be fine but thinking harder made you thought that Mr Kim might have been here.

“Don’t think too hard, or else you could make your head hurt,” the man said to you. “I’m Kim Myungsoo, your Maths teacher but call me L because I don’t want to be mistaken as Mr Kim,” he offered you a hand shake that you responded quickly.

“Wait, aren’t you supposed to be teaching right now?”

“My students always listen to me, so I have complete control over them,” L answered, “And don’t worry, I will allow Sungjong and Ji Eun to leave early to help you get to your next class quicker,” you just nodded to reply. “I have to go and check on my students,” he got up and grabbed something from his pocket. He gave you 3 sheets of paper with math solutions and rules. “That’s what we’ll be learning tomorrow and the rest are revision sheets for the maths exam in 2 weeks,” you skimmed through the notes, half of these you already knew when you were studying in America. You looked up to L, but strangely he wasn’t there anymore. Seems as he disappeared or teleported or something. You pouted how sneaky and quick he was. This first day is really one of the weirdest.

*

You were walking to class with the help from Ji Eun and Sungjong. You were glad they’re in your class otherwise you would’ve to do this you own. But the good thing is that your ankle is already getting better.

As you three got to class you were already surrounded by a couple of your classmates. “Are you alright?” one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter