Chapter 6: Sticky Notes

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If the word is in Bold then it is said in English

 

You and Woohyun got home without anyone following. So you went straight to your room and lay down on your bed. You were tried of course. Aren’t you lucky that you don’t have homework today. You might as well go on Facebook now and message Sulli.

You grabbed out your laptop and went straight to Facebook. You sent a hello message to her. But she didn’t reply yet. You assumed that the time over there in America must be when she’s not available. You heard a knock on your window and saw Gongchan waving at you. You sighed, got up and opened the window for him. “Annyeong ~~~~,” Gongchan entered through your room and laid on you bed straight away. “Why do you have comfier bed than mine?”

“I wouldn’t answer that if I knew how comfy your bed was,” you answered him as if you were smart.

“Trust me, my bed is like a brick,” Gongchan pouted as you chuckled at his cuteness. He was rolling on your bed for quite some time now. All you did was watch him. You sighed. ‘How did this guy get fan girls?’ you thought.

“~~~~-ah,” Woohyun was calling and you can hear his footsteps coming to your room. Gongchan immediately jumped off your bed and out of your window, ‘this now feels like a daily routine’ you thought again and closing your window to hide any evidence that Gongchan was here.

“~~~~-ah,” Woohyun walks to your room to find you reading and book while lying on your bed. “I heard boy’s voice in your room. Was someone here?” Woohyun asks you. All you did was shook your head. “You sure?” You nodded. “Okay then,” Woohyun was about to leave but then something stuck his head like an idea. “Actually, I left a couple of papers at school and I’m going to go back there. Since I don’t trust you alone now, I brought Dongwoo and Sunggyu over to look after you,” You jumped up when you heard Sunggyu’s name. ‘Sunggyu as in Mr Kim Sunggyu? My homeroom & Hangul teacher?’ you thought to yourself.

“You mean Mr Kim?” you were already nervous. The way Mr Kim goes near you as if he was trying to tease you. Those were the thoughts flying in your head repeatedly.

“Yeah, but don’t worry Dongwoo will be here as well,” Woohyun said. “Oh and they’re already here,” You jumped out and head straight to the living room. You saw Mr Kim and Dongwoo having a chat while they’re watching TV.

“Oh ~~~~-ah,” Dongwoo turns to you as Mr Kim immediately did the same. “We’re gonna have some great fun together,” Dongwoo wraps his arm around your shoulder for comfort while Mr Kim stares at him with jealousy.

 

You were in the living room watching TV. You weren’t sure about the program, but you decided to ignore it. Dongwoo wouldn’t let you leave to go to your room. You looked at Mr Kim and he was also bored as well.

RING~

Dongwoo’s phone rings through his pocket. He answered it without even checking the caller’s ID. “Yeobseoyo?”

-

“Oh Hoya! How’s everything?”

-

“Really? Where are you now? I’ll go there,” That struck you. ‘Please stay,’ your mind said. You didn’t want to be alone with Mr Kim.

-

“Okay then, I’ll see you there,” you’re now doomed. “I have to go; Hoya wants me to be there with him. His girlfriend just dumped him and he wants me to be there for him,” Dongwoo grabs his stuff plus keys and left the room. You just sat still thinking that you’re now going to be alone with Mr Kim. You ran straight to your room and closed your door shut. You lay on your bed thinking deeply again. ‘I’m staying my house alone with Mr Kim,’ those thoughts kept repeating through your mind.

You suddenly heard footsteps coming to your door. It was obvious it had to be Mr Kim. “~~~~-ah, can you let me in please?” Mr Kim asked. You just laid there hoping he wouldn’t just open the door… ‘Wait I didn’t even lock the door,’ you said in your mind. You turned your head to the door and saw that Mr Kim enter your room and not only closing the door, but also locking it as well. Your heart started to beat fast again. “You know how many chances were interrupted for this moment?”

“Um…three times. First was at the library before school, second was after your Hangul class and third was at the sickbay,” you sat properly on your bed to look at his actions carefully. Mr Kim started too walked to you slowly, while staring at you with his erted and alluring eyes. But not alluring as L’s. “Mr…Mr Kim,” He pushed you so that you were lying on your bed this time as he climbed on top of you. You tried to push him off, but he pinned your hands above your head. “Call me Sunggyu when we’re alone like this,” he then slowly, his lips was about to make contact with yours until…

“~~~~-ah I’m home,” Sunggyu immediately pulled away and started to clench his two fists. “I better leave. See you at school tomorrow ~~~~,” Sunggyu got off your bed and left your room. However you were still traumatized of what just happened. Your heart was beating too fast, you were frozen. He was this close for stealing your first kiss.

You lay on your bed as you looked to your window the rest of the day. You still couldn’t get this moment out of your head. Your heart returned to normal pace, why I am thinking about him like this? You thought.

 

The next morning, you were eating breakfast silently while still thinking about what happened last night. Woohyun was already noticing your strange actions.”~~~~-ah, Gwenchana?” you just nodded. You really didn’t want to tell him about what happened between you and Sunggyu. So you kept silent and try to forget what happened.

*

You were sitting at my desk waiting for the bell to ring. You laid your head down, resting for a little bit. Being too early can be boring, especially when you’re the only person in the room. You waited for hours for your friends to come.

You waited.

And waited.

And waited.

You fell asleep.

 

“~~~~-ah?” A voice you heard. “~~~~-ah,” the voice said again. “~~~~-ah,” it was now clearer. You looked up and noticed Sungjong’s face was really close to yours. You moved away showing your surprise. He just smiled at you sincerely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter