Chapter 12: Trusting Others

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Sulli

Hey ~~~~, how’s everything?

Wait, something happened. Am I right?

Yeah

Okay what happened now?

It’s just that. Sungjong my new best friend found out that I’m related to Woohyun

???

Mr Nam

Oh, that’s something you shouldn’t worry about.

Wae?

Because he’s a friend right? He can be trusted unless he talks too much. 

I think I can trust him

Anyway let’s get that aside and talk about something else

I’m going to Korea in a month.

REALLY?!

Yep, no jks. I persuaded my parents to let me go because giving you advice about this is really hard when it’s giving it to you on Facebook. 

But I can’t wait that long :(

Just try ~~~~, anyways gtg bye
 

She logged off chat and ended the conversation there. She’s going to Korea! You thought. You were happy that she is going, and then you got someone to really trust.

*

“So something BIG did happened when I was away,” Ji Eun was crossing her arms with disappointment at you. Dongho told her what happened the day she was absent at school. Sungjong and Dongho were just watching to see what happens next. “And you lied to me?”

“Mianhae Ji Eun,” you looked down feeling guilty. Telling her about Gongchan dating you made her disappointed. Especially the fact when she never liked Gongchan because he kept disturbing their conversations.

“It’s okay, I should’ve known by now,” she uncrossed her arms and sighed. “He was really acting close to you, so that would explain a lot.”  

There was nothing but silence. “Can we get to class now?” Dongho broke it. “I want to get to class early-”

“Gee everyone wants to get to class early these day,” Ji Eun complained but didn’t argue any further. You, Ji Eun, Sungjong and Dongho headed to class but not straight away. You wanted to check your locker first. You left last week’s revision sheet for maths.

As you opened your locker a sudden force back fired you causing you to fall to the ground. The huge pain hit your nose and yet it still lingers afterwards. You out.

*

“Yah ~~~~-ah Gwenchana?” you heard voices and this one was obviously Ji Eun’s. You opened your eyes to see Ji Eun, Sungjong and Dongho worried about you.

“I’m fine,” you touched your nose and felt the stinging pain straight away. “Ouch.”

“~~~~~, just so you know. Your nose was bleeding badly so we took you straight to the nurse’s office to get you patched up.” Dongho explained. You only nodded. You looked at Sungjong who was staring at a piece of paper in his hands, fiddling with it like if he had nothing to do. “If you’re fine then we can go to class. You were knocked-out for a long time and the bell went not long ago.” Dongho continued, he got up along with Ji Eun and left the room.

You were still lying on the bed with Sungjong sitting on chair still fiddling with the piece of paper. “It was Hyuna,” he broke the silence. “This note will explain why.” He passed to folded paper to you then you unfolded it. “It came out of your locker after you got hit by one of those fist springs.”

You read the note;

‘I saw you with Woohyun oppa on the weekend, you’re gonna get it soon’ – Hyuna.

You were surprised when she saw you with him, but weren’t that this was her work. Did Hyuna saw us at talking at Lotte World? You thought. It was a public place so there would’ve been a high chance for a student to identify that.  “I’m going to class,” you told Sungjong. He followed you from behind leaving the note that you left.

Whispers and gasps as you and Sungjong entered your homeroom room. But those gasps were only for you. You saw Mr Kim stare at worriedly but tired to keep himself as a teacher. “What happened to you?” he said.

“She fell,” Sungjong lied.

“I wasn’t talking to you kid,” Mr Kim yelled. “You two get to your seats now, any later than 10 minutes and you two would’ve been in detention.” Mr Kim was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter