Chapter 21: Leaving & Arrival

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Suddenly I got lazy, But I'll try and proof read again. I've been really tired lately. 

You stayed in Woohyun’s room in bed with a bandage around your chest. That day when Gongchan was close to taking your ity, felt like one of the closest yet frighting days of your life. Woohyun wouldn’t let you go to school in case Gongchan might be there and ual harass you again. He skipped teaching so he could look after you until you feel safe. Yet all you did was watch television and played video games. You were bored to death since he forced you to stay at home for a week.

You were lying on his soft king-sized bed; you were enjoying the fresh air coming through Woohyun’s window, you wished you were allowed to have Sungjong, Ji Eun or Dongho over but yet again your brother won’t let you, even he declined Sunggyu’s offer. Woohyun was in the kitchen cooking lunch while you were staring at your phone in your hands waiting to text your friends.

“This is so boring…” you said to yourself. Even for your own safety, your brother could just let you outside for once or at least let your friends over. It was the last week of school for the term and yet Woohyun won’t let you outside.

RING~

Your phone rang suddenly making you jump. You sat up from your resting position and flipped opened your phone to check the ID caller. Surprisingly, it was from Baro. “This must be about Gongchan,” telling yourself before you answered the call. “Yeobseoyo?”

“~~~~-ah, how are you feeling?” Baro’s said with his soft apologetic tone.

“I’m fine, thanks.” You replied.

“I got bad news if you like us as a friend.”

“I like you guys as friends, you tried to help me as much from Gongchan.”

“Well if you put it that way I’ll tell you. CNU, Sandeul, Jinyoung and I have decided to leave Seoul at the end of term. We convinced Gongchan to come with us because of what happened to you. Sadly, he hadn’t eaten since that day. We found Jinyoung but we were told that he was sent to hospital and…”

“Bwoh?! Jinyoung was sent to hospital? Wae?”

“Well that’s the thing, we don’t know either. We tried convincing him but he won’t confess. He said that we’ll find out later on. Anyways, I have to go. Get better soon, bye!”

“Bye,”

Baro hung up and you dropped your phone on the bed. “I wonder what happened?” you sighed and fell on your back. You grabbed Woohyun’s pillow and hugged it with comfort. You started to feel drowsy and wanted you to sleep. Just a quick nap will do, you thought as you shut your eyes slowly.

Smash~

You eyes shot open instantly from the sound of the door smashing open. You got up while rubbing your eyes with the side of your fist. Woohyun was at the door, walking up to you and grabbed your free wrist.

“Oppa what are you doing?” you quietly told him.

“We’re going out; it’s too boring if we just stay at home.” Woohyun smiled and rushed outside his room. As you reached the living room, you widened your eyes with surprise. Sunggyu was sitting on the couch while reading a book.

Once he heard noise, he looked straight at you. In the eyes, you both were staring at each other deeply. Sunggyu looked unemotional as if he was taking control. “I’ll just get my jacket first.” You heard Woohyun say and hearing him leave the room.

You kept staring into Sunggyu’s eyes deeply, wondering what he was thinking right now. “Are you feeling alright?” you returned to reality after hearing him break the silence.

You nodded back, creating another awkward silence. Just in time, Woohyun returned with the cling sound from the keys he grabs you wrist and just as he was about to leave the room with you, he turned around facing Sunggyu who kept reading the book in his hands.

“Yah Sunggyu-sshi, aren’t you coming? You’re the one who suggested this.” Your brother said. Sunggyu did nothing but sighed, he closed the book he was reading and followed you behind. He still kept that emotionless expression since you saw him. I wonder what’s bothering him, you thought. 

*

“I almost got it.” Woohyun pouted in front of the toy grabber machines. He spent 30 minutes there trying to get you a pink teddy bear with holding a sign saying ~Saranghae~ .

“Yah Woohyun, can we go? We’ve been standing here for half an hour and my legs are going to break.” Sunggyu complained. He was drinking on cola and looked around him, you kept eyeing on him since you left the house. You still remembered that day when Sunggyu saved you from Gongchan, he said that he was sorry and he loved you. But now it looks as though, he didn’t know you. You felt confused but shattered.

“But I want to get the teddy bear for ~~~~-ah.” Woohyun wined and grabbed out another coin and inserted it the slot again for another attempt. Again he was concentrated on trying to get the teddy bear for you. Hearing Sunggyu sigh he was kind of annoyed. Watching Woohyun fail again wasn’t surprising. “Aish stupid machine.” Your brother cursed under his breath and kicked the toy grabber machine from rage of annoyance.

“Yah Woohyun, you’re doing it wrong.” Sunggyu snapped and slightly pushed Woohyun out of the way. He grabbed out a coin in his pocket and inserted in the machine. You watched every move and how he used the machine.

 With ease, Sunggyu was able to win the teddy bear in just seconds. “You really don’t know how to use this.” He held the teddy bear in his hands and gave it to you. You bowed politely and received the toy. You kept quiet about his actions, either that he meant it for you or was impatient and wanted to move on from the machine. “Come on, I want to go somewhere else.” The impatient Sunggyu said and started to walk the opposite direction. You kept staring at him frozen solid until Woohyun grabbed your wrist and pulled you to catch up with him. 

 

“Just wait here and I’ll go get the ice-cream,” Woohyun forced you and Sunggyu to sit on the park bench as he left the scene in a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter