Chapter 19: Nam Woohyun Part 2

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five weeks later, Cheondung was now one of the Kingkas of the school. He no longer dressed up like a nerd in the past. He was now the visuals of a bad boy but he was still the nice guy. He wasn’t wearing spectacles instead he wore contact lens. His uniform was still neat because of his sister made him. He could make any girl woo on their knees or make them his slave.

Woohyun was happy that Kevin’s plan worked. But most importantly Miss Park thanked him the most. He felt happy that his chances of getting closer to Miss Park were almost a full-on relationship.

 

But one day, Cheondung was hanging out with his new friends in one of the abandoned classrooms. He was listening and having a laugh with his friends as they told jokes and unbelievable stories.

“Yah Cheondung!” one of his friends called. Cheondung turned to him with his hands casually in his pockets. “Can we come over this afternoon?” he asked.

Cheondung has always wonders why, because they always come over to his house practically every day which not only bothered him but his sister as well. “Maybe not today; sorry guys.” He told his pack of friends.

“Please Cheondung, one afternoon couldn’t hurt.” The other friend told him.

“Mianhae, my sister is getting sick of having visitors every day.” Cheondung explained.

“That’s a shame then,” his friend mumbled. Cheondung noticed something was off when the atmosphere felt cold, that made Cheondung feel sick in the stomach.

“I’m just going to the bathroom.” He told his friends and got up and left the room.

“Take your time Cheondung.” The other friend said. At the moment he knew something was off.

*

Cheondung sat on the toilet seat but was doing nothing. He started to notice that everything around him became his past. “What’s wrong with me?” he mumbled faintly. He brushed his hair with his fingers and sighed. Should I tell Woohyun-shi? He thought. He didn’t know what felt wrong so he must ask Woohyun about it. Suddenly he heard two voices of students walking in the restroom.

“Ah! what a day.”

“Yeah just hope that Cheondung would find out sooner.”

“About what?”

“You know the Kingkas he’s been hanging with?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Well I guess Cheondung still doesn’t get that they want his sister than him.”

“In other words?”

“Cheondung is being used. No one even cares about him in the first place.”

Cheondung could not believe what he had overheard. He was shocked and felt broken. He was angry. He stood up and smashed the stall door open shocking the two students by his sudden appearance.

“Cheondung!” one of the students shouted. Cheondung looked at them as if he was the devil. Tears of anger were about to form from his eyes and a clenched fist ready to hit. The two students were scared and backed away in fear, not daring to look at him in the eye.

Before Cheondung even got the chance to open his mouth, the two students ran for their lives out of the boys’ room.  A tear down his left eye, as he tries to hold in his urge of crying he left the restroom and went straight to the abandoned classroom the last time he saw his friends.

*

“Yah Woohyun, just confess to her already!” L told him as he punches Woohyun’s shoulder lightly. “You’re a coward you know that.” L drank his coffee like if he was a drunken man wanting more alcohol. Sunggyu sat there quiet as usual. He wasn’t talking and wasn’t even in the mood to eat.

“Sunggyu Gwenchana?” Kevin asked worriedly. Sunggyu immediately turned to him and nodded. Suddenly Woohyun phone vibrated in his pocket.

“I’m just gonna make a call.” He excused himself and left to go to his office. Woohyun always wants to talk on his phone for privacy, mainly because the person who calls him was usually Miss Park.

I opened his office door and answered his phone without checking the ID caller. “Yeobseoyo?” There was nothing but silence except sounds of water through Woohyun’s phone. “Yeobseoyo?” he said again, still only clear noises of water dripping and an object dropping on the surface.

“Woohyun-shi?” a voice croaked.

“Who is this?”  Woohyun asked.

“Woohyun-shi its me.” the voice was slightly clearer this time but Woohyun still didn’t recognise it. “C--” the voice was cut off by the caller dropping the phone and clearly hearing rain sounds hitting it. Woohyun was confused and didn’t know who it was or what happened. He didn’t care about it though. He wished it was Miss Park.

 

Second lunch of the day, Sunggyu and Woohyun were chatting about how terrible the students were and how they didn’t get their work done. Most of them were put on detention with Sunggyu and how he hated that he was in charge of it. “So that makes it fourteen students on detention.” Woohyun crossed his arms and sighed.

“Why do I have to be in charge of detention?” Sunggyu ruffled his own hair with his fingers. Normally he wouldn’t get enough sleep be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter