Chapter 26: Babysitting

The Teacher I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YAH LEE SUNGYEOL WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!” Woohyun shouted at Sungyeol while he was casually took a sip of his coffee like a gentleman. Your brother on the other hand was furious about the selection.

He didn’t want you to kiss anybody until you graduate high school. That seems too late already, but he didn’t know that yet.

“Well to put it simply, it isn’t really my choice.” He stopped to take another sip of his coffee. “It was her marks that made that led to this decision.”

Woohyun couldn’t really argue about that. He knows that you’re a really good student and behaved really well but to the fact that you’ve been in detention before but there was a reason for that.

The Teacher’s lounge was still in a riot though. Hoya and L were mentally pulling Sungyeol’s hair off while the other teachers were quiet as they prepared to return home.

What was sad for you was that Sunggyu wasn’t here. You saw him this morning and in Hangul, but he wasn’t he in the lounge. You were waiting for him to arrive before your brother takes you home. It must be detention, you thought.

You nodded in agreement to yourself and sat silently while hearing Woohyun complaining to Sungyeol over and over again. At this point of time, you were bored. Woohyun wouldn’t stop blabbering and you weren’t the only one.

Suddenly, someone tapped on your shoulder. You startled before you knew it was L. He moves closer to your ear but not seducing in a way.

“I’ll take you home, Woohyun probably won’t stop until he changes Sungyeol’s mind.” He said. You nodded and held your bag on one strap and left the room with L.

 

It was quiet between the two, because you two hardly talk to each other; though he supported your relationship with a teacher.

“Don’t worry about Sunggyu, I told him to leave early.” he spoke to break the silence. “I did it because I didn’t want him to find out about the play.”

“Wouldn’t he find out either way? I mean he does work at this school.” You replied.

“Yeah, but I didn’t want him to rage at Sungyeol. It’ll become too obvious and teachers would be suspicious. For Woohyun its okay, but for Sunggyu it would be a different story.”

You kept quiet after his explanation.

L took note of your disappointment and said. “Don’t worry about it, if you come before 7 o’clock, you’d have plenty of time to hang out with Sunggyu.” He gave a cheering smile and ruffled your hair.

*

L left you home alone because he got an urgent call from the principal. He said that Woohyun will soon realise that you’re not at school and probably come home straight. He was hoping that would happen, if not than he will beat him up and force him home.

You were currently working on your Maths homework, trying to solve linear equations was a challenge. You were only good at the simple maths and things just beyond that. Everything else was a new path.

Remembering what L said to you while he was driving you home. He told you that you’ll be given all of the assignments tomorrow for every subject. Drama was the only class that had to be announced first since the performance date was surprisingly five weeks close.

To perform, memorize and perfect a play script within a five week period was a new challenge. That was all that L knew so the rest has to come out of Sungyeol’s mouth. But you were wondering how you can do it when there are only two drama classes a week.

 

With no knowledge of your surroundings, you felt a sudden grasp around your waist which caused you to jump. You screamed and grabbed one of your school books and started to hit a person who was behind you.

You thought how did this someone got into you house, but a few seconds later you stopped and squinted your eyes and realised.

“S-S-Sunggyu?!” you stutter in shock.

“Yah! Is that how you treat your boyfriend?” he pouted in cuteness.

You couldn’t believe that Sunggyu was in your room, or more importantly in your house. Woohyun must be home then, you thought.

“Nope, he’s still at school.” You startled a little. Did Sunggyu just read your mind? “Your brother called me and told me to babysit you till he comes back. He didn’t tell me why though?”

He scratched the back of his head wondering in his thoughts. You one the other hand was smiling. There was hardly any time for yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter