The Completion of SHINee

Gangs Of Seoul: Origins (Prequel to Gangs of Seoul)

"So what are we going to do with the kid?" Onew looked at Jonghyun and Minho. "I mean we put Youngwan in the cell with the other guy and they'll both be working their debts off. We don't need him."
"Onew's right." Minho agreed. "The kid looks like a stick. He'll break if we make him work. Unless you're planning on sending the kid to work off his father's debt by ion or as a maid this kid is useless."

Jonghyun looked at Taemin. He analyzed Taemin's body up and down before walking over to him. Taemin stared at Jonghyun. As Jonghyun got closer Taemin noticed that he was the guy that had saved him from being at his house.

Jonghyun knelt in front of Taemin, looking deep into the boy's eyes. Taemin shivered as Jonghyun's cold eyes looked into him.

"Go home." Jonghyun said before walking away.

Minho also glanced at Taemin before following Jonghyun out.

Onew walked over to Taemin. "Look kid-"
"Taemin." Jessica corrected.
"Taemin," Onew fixed himself. "Your father owes us a lot of money. He has to work it off before he can leave. We're not going to hurt you. We're just going to drop you off at your house. When you get home go call you mom, or some family and friends that you can live with for the time being."

Onew pat Taemin's shoulder before walking out of the room.

"I'll go make you some food before you leave." Jessica warmly smiled then headed to the kitchen.

Taemin watched as Jessica left. He felt a pair of eyes on him. He looked over at Key, who hadn't left yet. Taemin identified him as the guy who brought him to the where ever he was.

Key closed the door. Taemin nervously looked at Key. He prepared himself for Key to attack him like the other gangster did at the house.

Key slowly walked closer to Taemin. Taemin tightly closed his eyes. Key knelt beside him.

"Please don't hurt me." Taemin said.

Key looked at Taemin's wrist. There was a bruise on it from when the guy tried to him. He took Taemin's wrist and gently touched it.

Taemin opened an eye and peaked at Key. Key just continued to caress the bruise. Taemin slowly opened both eyes and looked at him.

"When I saw you in the doorway with the guy sitting on you and messing with you it reminded me of when I was your age. It was after school school in one of the classrooms. The sunbae that I trusted the most suddenly started touching me in weird places. I screamed for help but nobody came." Key looked up at Taemin. "You are really strong do you know that? Whatever happens in the future learn to be strong and make good friends. It will help you overcome the nightmare."

Key ruffled Taemin's hair before leaving Taemin alone in the room pondering why the gangsters were being so nice to him.

Key joined SHINee in the dinning room. Onew was sipping his coffee. Minho was talking with Jonghyun about what to do with the two gangsters that Jonghyun had brought over from the other gang.

"Hey." Key sat down by Onew. "Are we really letting the kid go home?"
"Yeah." Jonghyun replied. "He looks so pitiful. He also reminds me of you and Minho."
"I understand the kid reminding you of Key, but me?" Minho asked.
"Doojoon and Seulgi sold you out to your boss didn't they?" Jonghyun replied.
"I see." Minho nodded.
"Also the kid reminds me of me in a way. I want the kid to go to school and play with friends instead of working for us just to pay back his dad's debts." Jonghyun explained.
"So how are you going to send him back?" Jessica asked as she came in with a pot of soup. "He knows that a gang took his father. I don't think that he'll be able to live normally anymore."
"Well he'll just have to deal with that fact." Jonghyun replied. "I'd love to return his father to him, but Youngwan owes us money. We can't let him go because once we do that we'll have to let every person that has a family go free."

Jessica quietly poured a bowl of soup for Taemin. As much as she didn't agree with Jonghyun about holding Taemin's father, Jonghyun was right. They all agreed to become a gang and to close up their hearts to certain emotions that would jeopardize the gangs well being, even if it meant hurting certain people.

"I'll give this to Taemin." Jessica put the bowl on a tray with a few other dishes. "When he's done eating take him home." Jessica left with the tray of food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin sat inside the living room of his new house with his mom and her new husband, In Guk. Taemin looked at the two boys playing on the floor and the toddler in his mother's arms.

Boram handed he child to In Guk and ran over to Taemin. "Taemin, I'm so happy that you're finally back home. Youngwan wouldn't let me see you. Let me introduce you to your brothers. Boys come here." Boram called the two boys.

The older of the two introduced himself first. His name was Suho and he was 7 years old. Taemin identified him as the child that caused his mother and father to split. The other boy was a 5 year old Sehun. His mother also introduced the little girl that was sitting on In Guk's lap. The toddler was 2 year old Sulli.

Taemin tried to play with his new siblings, but it was hard as Suho didn't accept him as a brother and Sehun saw him more as a jungle gym than a brother. Sulli also refused to go to Taemin.

Things were also uncomfortable around In Guk, his new step-father. In Guk was super cautious around Taemin, as so Taemin would accept him as a father. In Guk would refuse to allow Taemin to help around the house. He was also very lenient towards Taemin as well. Taemin accidentally stayed out past his curfew and came home late. When he went home he was expecting a lecture, but was instead pardoned. Taemin felt more like a guest in the house then a resident.

Also it was hard for Taemin to get use to his mom. In the past Taemin use to be the only child, so all of her attention was on Taemin, but now she had Suho, Sehun, and Sulli to pay attention to as well. Boram tried her best to make up for the 8 years they were part, but she had to care for her other children. Also within the 8 years she had forgotten about many things about Taemin.

Taemin had lived with his new family for a month and he was still not used to them. In the past Taemin stayed out of the house to avoid his father for being angry with him. Now he stayed out of the house to avoid his new family that was awkward with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day Taemin was out late with a few of his friends. They all decided to go to a club to pick up girls. Despite being underage they were let into the club.

Taemin and his friends hit the dance floor and began dancing. Things were going fine until a girl approached one of his friends, Kai. The girl began to grind herself onto Kai, seducing the boy. Kai reacted by dancing the same with her. Before the song changed Kai was pulled off the girl and punched in the face. Taemin went to help Kai off the floor.

"What the hell man?" Kai said as he got back up on his feet.
"Stay the hell away from my girl." The guy that punched him warned.
"She was up on me." Kai replied.
"The she was." The man retorted. "What? You calling my girl a ?"
Taemin pulled Kai backwards. "Kai, let's go."

Taemin pulled Kai off the dance floor and out of the club. Before they could leave the club parking lot three men stood in front of them blocking their paths.

"Now that we're outside, how about we go?" The man from the club approached the boys. "You think that you can get away with grinding up on my girl? Think again."

The man lunged for Kai, who luckily dodged the punch. The man continued to attack Kai, but was unable to hit Kai because he was too intoxicated and also because Kai happened to be on his high school the cross country team.

Kai punched the man in the face. The man stumbled backwards and fell on his own two feet. Kai grabbed Key's hand and ran away. The man saw Kai and Taemin running.

"Come back you bastards!!" The man shouted.

The man pulled out a gun from his pocket and randomly fired a few shots. Kai and Taemin dodged the bullets my hiding behind a nearby car. Bullets were flying overhead. One bullet hit the side mirror and it full off. The glass windows also broke as the bullets it them.

"Are you okay?" Taemin looked over at Kai when the gunshots stopped. "KAI!!"

Kai was bleeding out from his neck. A piece of the side mirror was lodged in his neck. Kai was running in and our of consciousness.

Taemin fumbled for his cell phone, but realized he had left it at home. Taemin began to panic as he heard the man's footsteps coming closer and Kai was bleeding out heavily.

"There you are." The man spotted Taemin and Kai behind the car.
"Help!!" Taemin shouted as the man got closer.

Before the man could reach Taemin and Kai he was knocked unconscious from behind. Taemin looked at the person who saved him. His eyes widened.

Jonghyun ran to Kai. He looked at Kai's wound. Kai needed to be treated fast and the nearest hospital was far away. Jonghyun pulled out the piece of side mirror. Kai screamed before falling unconscious in pain. Jonghyun quickly took off his scarf and wrapped it around Kai's neck.

Jonghyun whipped out his cellphone and threw it to Taemin. "Dial 1. Tell them to get a medic ready now."

Jonghyun picked up Kai, while Taemin dialed the number. Jonghyun carried Kai to his car and Taemin followed.

"Put pressure on his wound." Jonghyun ordered as he put Kai into the backseat.

Taemin got into the backseat and did as he was told. Jonghyun quickly hopped into the driver's seat and sped off.

Driving triple the speed limit, they reached SHINee's base in no time. On stand by outside was SHINee along with the medical staff with a stretcher.

Jonghyun jumped out of the car. "Bring the stretcher now. He needs surgery."

The medical staff quickly brought the stretcher to Jonghyun's car. Jonghyun pulled out Kai and put him on the stretcher. The medical staff rolled Kai away to their medical area.

Taemin jumped out of the car and ran to Kai. Taemin followed Kai until he was kicked out of the surgery room by the medical staff. He stood outside of the room praying for Kai's safety.

"Why is he back?" Onew asked Jonghyun.

Onew, Key, Minho, Jonghyun, and Jessica were watching Taemin from a far. They were confused since they thought Jonghyun was injured, but instead Jonghyun brought home a strange boy and Taemin.

"I thought you were going out to check on Minwoo's gang." Key said.
"I was. I couldn't find Minwoo so I went over to the club he frequents. I heard gunshots so I ran over to find the kid and his friend hiding behind a car. The kid was bleeding to death so I couldn't just leave him there and the hospital was too far away." Jonghyun replied.
"I always knew you still had a heart." Jessica pat her brother's shoulder.
"But what do we do now?" Key asked. "We have to take care of the kid and his friend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's surgery went fine and he was put into a room to recover. Taemin was given another room to stay in, but he chose to stay in the same room with Kai. Taemin watched as the doctor and nurses took care of Kai.

"Can I ask you a question?" Taemin asked one of the nurses that was taking care of Kai.
"Sure." The nurse replied. "But I might not be able to answer it."
"Are you a gangster too?" Taemin asked. "I mean this is SHINee's base right?"
"I am." The nurse replied. "But my job is to take care of the sick and injured. We can't have people going to the hospitals. Is that all?"
"What's going to happen to Kai and I when Kai get's better?" Taemin asked.
"I'm not sure. You'll have to ask the boss that." The nurse replied then left.

Taemin looked at Kai. He wondered what was going to happen to them once Kai got better.

A short while later Jessica, Onew, and Key came in. They put in flowers for Kai and sat down in the room.

"So how's Kai doing?" Jessica asked.
"Good." Taemin replied. "The doctor said that once he wakes up we can go home within a week."
"That's good." Key replied. "Did you call your parents?"
Taemin nodded. "I'm supposed to be staying with a few friends for a few weeks."
"So your parents aren't worried?" Onew asked.

Slowly Taemin had gotten closer to Jessica, Key, and Onew. Jessica would come and visit every day, while Key and Onew would visit whenever they could. Jessica, Key, and Onew would also take Taemin to various interesting places in the base. Within these frequent visits and field trips Taemin would talk to them, so Taemin was no longer uncomfortable and didn't see them as dangerous gangster like he should have.

Minho and Jonghyun never visited Kai or Taemin. They had to keep the line between gangster and friend. Taemin was still comfortable around them, but learned from Key, Onew, and Jessica that they weren't as scary as they appeared. Taemin had to agree with them on that because Jonghyun had saved him twice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where am I?" Kai slowly opened his eyes. "Taemin?"
"Kai?! Oh my god. You're up!!" Taemin exclaimed happily. "I'll call the doctor."

Taemin called the doctor.

"Where are we? What happened?" Kai asked as he touched his bandaged neck.
"You were stabbed by a piece from a car." Taemin replied not wanted to scare him about being in a gangster base.
"Oh.." Kai said still not fully awake.

A minute later doctors and nurses ran inside. They checked to see if Kai was fully recovered. After deeming that Kai was fine they quickly sedated him.

"What are you doing?! He just woke up and you're putting him back to sleep?" Taemin shouted.
"We're putting him to sleep so we can take him home." Jonghyun replied from the doorway. "You want to go home safely don't you?"

Within the next hour Taemin and Kai were in Jonghyun's car driving to Kai's house. Jonghyun had explained to Taemin about what to tell Kai when he woke up. Taemin was to tell Kai that a doctor took him home and took care of him until the he had to leave for a conference in America, so they brought him home. Nothing was to be said about SHINee and the gang.

Jonghyun arrived at Kai's house. Jonghyun carried Kai from his car to his house. Kai's mother opened the door.

"Oh goodness, Kai! Come in." Kai's mother exclaimed.

Kai's mother showed Jonghyun and Taemin to Kai's room. Jonghyun put Kai on his bed.

"What happened to him?" Kai's mother asked Taemin and Jonghyun.
"Hello, I'm Kim Seyong from Seoul University. I'm currently studying to become a doctor and I intern at Seoul Hospital." Jonghyun introduced himself. "I was at the park when the incident happened. Kai was playing around at the basketball court with Taemin when the rim of the basket fell down and hit Kai. The rim slashed his neck, but I was able to fix him up. The injury is not to bad. He should be fine within the next few days."
"Oh god. Thank you very much Mr Kim." Kai's mother bowed. "Taemin are you alright? Did the rim hit you too?" She asked worried.
"No, Kai pushed me out of the way." Taemin replied thinking of what Kai would have actually done in that situation.
"That's good." She sighed in relief.

After a few more thank yous Jonghyun left the house. Taemin stayed by Kai hoping Kai would wake up so that he could explain everything.

A few hours later Kai woke up. Before Taemin called Kai's mother Taemin told Kai everything that Jonghyun had told him too. He even told Kai to lie about going to basketball and staying at a friend's house.

After ensuring Kai was alright Taemin went back to his house. He sat down in the living room watching Sehun play with Power Rangers and Suho reading a book. In Guk and Boram sat beside Taemin asking him how things were at his friends house. Taemin lied the fun things he did with his friends which weren't true. He also happily talked about things that he, Onew, Jessica, and Key talked about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the two weeks after his return he found himself constantly thinking about Jessica, Onew, and Key. Taemin thought about the many things that they talked about while waiting for Kai to wake up. He found it strange how talking in SHINee's base was more comfortable than staying in his own house.

One day everyone was preparing to visit In Guk's sick mother. Suho woke up with a fever, so Boram didn't want to take him fearing In Guk's mother would get sicker than she already was. Boram told everyone to go without her, but Taemin volunteered to stay with Suho. He wasn't crazy about visiting In Guk's mother because he wasn't really comfortable around In Guk yet.

After everyone left Taemin the TV for Suho and went to make him lunch. Taemin was making soup when Suho came into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"How come your staying here so long?" Suho asked Taemin.
"Because I'm your older brother." Taemin replied.
"I thought mommy was lying about that. I'm the older brother. I lived here longer." Suho told Taemin. "Aren't you just some weird guy who's homeless and just living here?"
Taemin stopped stirring the soup. "Is that what you think of me?"
Suho nodded. "Before you came mommy only looked at Sulli, Sehun, and me, but now that your here mommy looked at you too. I don't like it. Go home."

Taemin bit his lip. He didn't know his very own younger brother thought of him like that.

The next few days after that Taemin felt much more awkward in his house. He noticed how his brothers and sister played about like he wasn't there. In Guk was really cautious about everything that came to Taemin, and Boram was trying to please Taemin.

Taemin found himself agreeing with Suho that he didn't belong in the house. Taemin packed his bags and left in the cover of darkness. He left a note saying not to search for him.

Taemin first walked to Kai's house, but knew that it would be the first place anyone would look if they searched for him. Taemin aimlessly walked around wondering what to do. He stopped in front of a building.

"Is this really the only place I can think of?" Taemin asked himself as he stared at the building.

Taemin took a deep breath and headed into the building. Before he could reach the entrance someone stopped in front of him.

"What are you doing here? Didn't we tell you to go home?" Minho dangerously looked at Taemin.
"Can I stay here?" Taemin asked boldly.
"What do you think this is? A hotel?" Minho glared. "This isn't someplace where you can come in and out as you please."
"Please. I need someplace to live." Taemin begged. "I'll work. I'll work off my father's debt."
Minho looked at Taemin oddly. "You'll work? You don't mind working any job we give you?"
"I'll do anything." Taemin replied.
"Anything?" Minho asked.
"Anything." Taemin replied.

Minho eyed Taemin up and down. He leaned dangerously close to Taemin's ear.

"We only have one job opening." Minho grabbed Taemin's shirt. "If you want to take it you'll have to strip." His husky voice whispered into Taemin's ear.

Taemin gulped, clutching his bag tightly. He had hoped that Minho would offer him a job as a maid because the first time he had met SHINee Minho has suggested that Taemin be a maid. He didn't expect Minho to turn him into a e.

"Follow me." Minho ordered.

Taemin took a deep breath and followed Minho into the building and up the elevator. Being a , Taemin wondered what it would feel like to have . He also wondered what kinds of people he would have to sleep with. He shivered at the thought of sleeping with men, old men, and old women.

Minho led Taemin into a room. The room was fairly empty with only one bed in the middle. Minho locked the door behind him. Taemin jumped at the sound of the lock. He thought that Minho would give him at least a few hours to prepare himself before having to sleep with anyone. He didn't expect to be sleeping with someone so soon, especially sleeping with Minho.

"Strip." Minho ordered.

Taemin dropped his bag. He closed his eyes as he began to his top. Taemin dropped his shirt to the floor then found the zipper of his jeans. He pulled it down then pulled his jeans off.

"Underwear too." Minho ordered.

Taemin pulled on the waistband of his boxers and let if fall to the floor. He heard the sound of something light hitting the floor.

"Open your eyes." Minho ordered.

Taemin opened his eyes. He saw Minho standing in front of his shirtless. Taemin looked at Minho's perfect abs. His eyes traveled to Minho's crotch. The thought of Minho's up his own scared him, but Taemin stood his ground. He knew what he was getting into the moment he walked towards SHINee's building.

Minho walked towards Taemin. He put his hands on Taemin's waist and quickly pulled Taemin close. Taemin was now rubbing against Minho. Minho towered over Taemin, so he roughly yanked Taemin's head backwards. Minho crashed his lips onto Taemin's and roughly kissed the younger boy. Taemin's hands curled into a fist.

This is it, Taemin. There's not backing out now. I'm going to lose my ity to Minho and become a e.

Minho pushed Taemin onto the bed and jumped on top of him. Minho bit and on Taemin's neck. Tears of pain and regret filled Taemin's eyes.

Minho kissed Taemin's lips and his hands went to Taemin's crotch. Minho squeeze Taemin's hard. Taemin jumped in pain. The pain was unbearable and he began to cry.

Minho stopped kissing the boy and got off. "If you can't handle that then go home. This isn't a place for kids. It's the real deal. When you deal with it then go home."

Minho grabbed his shirt and left the room. Outside he ran into Key.

"What's going on in there?" Key asked. "I heard someone crying."
"Taemin came back again." Minho explained. "He wanted to stay and work off his father's debt. I told him to go home, but he wanted to stay and work. Tell the kid to leave. If he comes back again I'm not going to let him off anymore."

Minho put his shirt on and left. Key entered the room. He knew Minho wasn't the type of person to anyone let alone have with a man, but he gasped when he saw Taemin's clothes on the floor. He looked at the bed and saw Taemin laying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Taemin?" Key walked to Taemin.
"He didn't do it." Taemin said. "All he did was kiss me and squeeze my and I cried. I couldn't handle it. If I can't even handle having then how can I work here? If I leave here where do I go? I don't belong anywhere anymore."
"What do you mean by that?" Key asked.
"When my mom and dad split I went with my dad." Taemin explained. "Then he started so be mean to me. I always thought it would have been better if I lived with my mom, but now that I live with her and her new family I realized that I don't belong there. I liked when I stayed here with you, Onew and Jessica, so I wanted to live here, but if I don't work I can't live here. If I can't even handle having how can I live here?" Taemin cried.
"Put some clothes on. I'll see what I can do." Key said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A maid?" Jonghyun looked at Key and Taemin. "Work here as a maid?"
"I told you to send him home." Minho told Key.
"But he needs a place to stay." Key reasoned.
"He's only a kid. He can't be cleaning up after us and working here. He needs to go to school." Onew said.
"I'm actually 18. I already graduated." Taemin said.

Everyone looked at Taemin surprised. They all thought he was 15 or 16.

"See he doesn't need to go to school. He can work as a maid." Key reasoned.

Minho and Onew began to argue against it. Jessica remained neutral, but inside she wanted Taemin to leave.

"Alright." Jonghyun agreed, having taken pity on the fact that Taemin had no place to go. "He can work as a maid, but he's your responsibility."
"One mistake and you're out." Minho warned before leaving.
"Just don't regret your decision." Onew followed Minho.
"I'll show you around." Jessica told Taemin.

Taemin followed Jessica. Jessica began to teach Taemin everything about keeping the place clean and how to cook.

After a few months Taemin was the fully adapted to his new job as SHINee's maid. Despite never being allowed to leave or having any days off Taemin was satisfied with his job as a maid. He got to know SHINee and SHINee felt like family.

Slowly Key, Jessica, and Onew began to teach Taemin about how to fight and use weapons in case the base was ever attacked. Soon Taemin was fully knowledgeable about everything. He was so knowledgeable that he sometimes contributed to SHINee's gang plans.

One day Taemin was serving SHINee their dinner. They were talking about Taemin adapting to the gang life.

"Taemin is skilled at everything." Jessica complimented.
"I know. I can't believe we almost sent him into ion." Onew said as he ate his chicken.
"I know. Now it's like he's part of SHINee. I mean he practically helps us with everything. He even helped us plan that attack on U-KISS and that plan went super well. We should just adopt him into SHINee." Key said. "Taemin, want to be in SHINee?"

Minho looked at Jonghyun. Jonghyun thought about it. Key was right. Taemin practically planned the whole attack on U-KISS and everything went smoothly. Taemin was also quite knowledgeable on everything that he had learned.

"That would be nice, Key," Taemin replied. "But I'm just a maid."
"Do you want to be in SHINee though?" Jonghyun asked.
"Yes I'd love to." Taemin replied.
"Then you're in. Welcome to SHINee." Jonghyun said.

Taemin was shocked and happy. It was like he finally became officially part of SHINee's family. He waiting a long time for this moment. Onew, Key, and Jessica cheered. Minho smiled.