Beginning of Happiness Part 1

Gangs Of Seoul: Origins (Prequel to Gangs of Seoul)

"Jonghyun hyung, are you crying?" Taemin asked teasing Jonghyun who was sitting beside him on a bench.

They were in the middle of Onew and Jessica's wedding ceremony in a small church.
Onew and Jessica had just officially became husband and wife, Onew offered his arm for Jessica to walk down the altar together.

Jonghyun quickly wiped his eyes with his hand and cleared his throat. "Cry? I'm not crying... and you know me.. I never cry."

"I could swear I saw tears in your eyes hyung... and it's okay to cry, it's your sister getting married anyway." Taemin chuckled.

"I wasn't crying I said!" Jonghyun snapped silently and watched how Jessica and Onew passed them. Jessica glanced at Jonghyun and smiled. She looked happier than she had ever been.
Jessica looked so beautiful in her white wedding dress despite her stomach that was getting bigger and bigger every day, she looked really beautiful.

Jonghyun couldn't help but feel a small sting in his heart, in a way he felt as if he was letting his sister go for forever, in a way he felt as if Jessica was leaving him, some things would never be the same. He wasn't Jessica's number one man any longer but now Onew would be.

"Oooohh.. our poor Jonghyun. You must feel like a sad little papa now, giving Jessica to another man. " Minho teased Jonghyun too.
"Yah stop it..." Jonghyun punched Minho's shoulder and watched how Onew and Jessica walked out the church. Everyone else got up their seats too and followed the couple outside.

"Don't worry.. they are still going to live in the same place. You don't need to send her far away so don't cry..." Key also joined the teasing as they were walking.
"I DIDN'T CRY!!!" Jonghyun exclaimed annoyed. He felt embarrassed that someone had caught him shedding a few tears, he had been so touched that he couldn't help it. But he had not wanted to ruin his image as SHINee's boss by crying.

Outside, everyone was taking photos of the couple. There were mainly just some gang members from SHINee's gang at the wedding.
A crowd was surrounding Jessica and Onew. Jonghyun pushed his way through the crowd to them, everyone made way for him right away.

Jessica and Onew turned to look at Jonghyun who was staring at them, mostly at Jessica.
Jonghyun stayed silent for a while.

"Onew... you must take good care of our Jessica then. You must ... you must make her the happiest woman in this whole world. If you hurt her, if I see her crying one day because of you Onew... I swear, I won't sit back and watch.. I will...."

"I know I know... you will kill him. I know you were going to say that. But just stop it now... besides if you dare hurt Onew then I will kill you instead!" Jessica said giving a playful glare to her brother.

"You wouldn't." Jonghyun shook his head.
"I would! Onew is my husband now, he is important to me.. very important. I won't sit back and watch someone hurt him.. even if it's you." Jessica said.

"So... now Onew is more important than me?" Jonghyun sighed.
"Of course. What did you expect?!" Jessica .
"Oh..." Jonghyun sadly looked down.

"Yah.. Jonghyun. Don't cry.... you and Onew are both right here." Jessica patted her chest where the heart was. "You are both important to me... very important."

"Yah!!! Seriously ... now you start with the crying thing too! I really didn't cry... I don't cry, you know it!!" Jonghyun grumbled.

Jessica giggled and petted her brother's cheek gently.
"I know you did.. I saw you sobbing waterfalls down your cheeks before in the ceremony." she whispered.
"What? But you were getting married. Shouldn't you have been just looking at the priest and your Mr number 1 guy!? Not to the crowd" Jonghyun frowned.

"You think i'd miss a very rare event. The big boss mister Kim Jonghyun sheds tears like a baby." Jessica giggled.

"Aishh..." Jonghyun cursed annoyed and turned to Onew pushing him further away.

"Now hurry and go to the honeymoon thing and hurry back home! She is being annoying right now so just hurry and leave, I don't want to see you guys before you are normal again and free from all this wedding stuff... just go." Jonghyun said.

Onew chuckled. "Alright boss. We'll be going now then." He put his arm around Jessica's shoulders and led her towards the black car that was waiting for them.
"Congratulations!!!!" Key, Minho and Taemin shouted in unison as Onew helped his new wife in the car.
"Thank you!!!" Onew waved at them.
"See you guys in a week!! Stay safe here!" Jessica shouted.
"Don't worry about us. Just have fun you two!" Key shouted waving happily at them.
"We will. Bye!" Jessica shouted back. She took one last glance at Jonghyun who was staring at their car with slightly sad expression on his face.
"Bye crybaby!"Jessica shouted before the car drove off.

Jonghyun sighed and watched the car disappearing to the distance.
This is a good thing right? Jessica is happier this way right? Onew is going to make her happy right? She is going to live a long happy life with him, having dozens of grandchildren who she will scold like she used to scold me when I was little.
She will be happy right? She must be happy.