Surprise~!!

Gangs Of Seoul: Origins (Prequel to Gangs of Seoul)

A few months later it was a early Friday night but the club was closed. Usually the club would be dark filled with strobe lights and have music with loud bass blasting out from the speakers. Instead the club was brightly lit and there was a light upbeat song playing softly on the speakers.

Inside the club there were balloons and streamers all over the walls. Balloons were also scattered all over the floor. There were a few tables neatly aligned by the wall with food of all sorts on top. On another table there was a few gifts. Over the stage there was a large banner that read "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEMIN~!!"

Taemin was sitting at a table excitedly talking to Minho. Despite their first awkward encounter together Taemin and Minho were now best friends and could hardly be parted.

"Do you think everyone's coming?" Taemin asked.

Only Taemin, Minho, and Jonghyun were currently at the club. Jonghyun and Minho had been setting up the club all day while Onew as with Jessica because she wasn't feeling good. Key had been out all day with Taemin working, so that Taemin wouldn't bother Minho and Jonghyun at the club or Jessica at the house. After Key had returned to the house after work he had mysteriously disappeared.

"I'm sure everyone will be here." Minho looked at his watch.
"Even our new friends?" Taemin asked.
"Yes." Minho replied. "They'll be here. We still have half an hour before the party starts, so relax." He massaged Taemin's shoulder.
"I can't. I'm just so excited. It's been a while since I had a birthday party." Taemin bounced in his seat.
"It's a first for us too. We're just as nervous as you are, but relax." Minho said.

This was the first party ever that SHINee was having. Usually for their brithdays they would just have a small party at home, but since the addition of Taemin to SHINee things were very different. Taemin brought joy and excitement into the family. He made the mood of the house brighter and was always looking for ways to have fun aside from work. Taemin had wanted a birthday party for his birthday and the rest of SHINee couldn't deny him that. They put together the party and invited a few gangs that they had gotten close with.

"Happy Birthday Taemin~!!" 2PM, 2AM, and Miss A shouted when they entered the club.
"Hi everyone~!!" Taemin ran over and hugged them.

2PM, 2AM, and Miss A were three of the gangs that they had gotten close with. A few minutes later more guests began coming in. TVXQ, Super Junior, Girl's Generation, F(X), and EXO were gangs among the guests. Taemin was close with EXO. Minho and Onew were close with Super Junior. Jonghyun was close with TVXQ, while Key was close with F(X), and Jessica was close with Girl's Generation.

"Where are you?" Jonghyun called Onew. "Everyone's here except you and Jessica."
"We're on the way." Onew replied.

Onew was in the car with Jessica. Jessica had thrown up a few times in the morning so she had been at home resting. Onew was being a loyal boyfriend and watching over her.

A few minutes later Jessica and Onew arrived at the club. Onew carried out the presents from his car then escorted Jessica to the club.

"Finally, you're here." Taemin ran to Onew and Jessica.

Taemin grabbed the gifts first then hugged Onew and Jessica. He then put the gifts on the gift table then fan back to his friends from EXO.

"I think he likes the gifts more than us." Jessica joked.
"There you are." Jonghyun ran up to Jessica. "Are you okay? Are you sure you want to be here? You can rest upstairs if you want to. No one is allowed upstairs tonight."
"I'm fine appa." Jessica teased. "I should be okay. I'll go up if I feel unwell though."
"Okay. Let me know if you feel sick." Jonghyun worried about his sister. "Thanks for watching over her." He told Onew.
"No problem." Onew replied.

Jonghyun stayed by Jessica's side, so Onew went off to see his friends. Jessica and Jonghyun went over to see Jessica's friends.

A while after Jessica and Onew arrived Key and Amber pulled up in Key's car just before dinner was to start. Amber and Key had kept in contact after their meeting at the club. They met several times after the club and were now close friends. Key was contemplating on asking Amber to be his girlfriend or not.

Like with Onew and Jessica, when Amber and Key walked into the club Taemin eagerly greeted them. Unlike his greeting with Jessica and Onew, Taemin was polite to Amber before skipping off back to his friends to go grab some food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Would you like to dance?" Key extended his hand to Amber.
"I'm not good, but I'll try." Amber accepted his hand.

Amber and Key went on the dance floor to dance joining a few other pairs that were dancing.

"Jessica?" Onew offered his hand.

Jessica smiled as she silently took Onew's hand. Together they went onto the dance floor. After two slow songs the music did a tempo change and it was now upbeat music.

"May I have your attention please?" Taemin took the mic as the music softened. "It's cake time so go to the cake table please."

Taemin put the mic away and jumped off the stage. He quickly ran to the cake table. His guests all laughed at the eager gangster acting like a child in front of cake.

After singing the song and cutting the cake, cake was passed out to everyone to eat. Jonghyun handed a piece of cake to Jessica who was sitting next to her friend Tiffany from Girl's Generation. Jonghyun sat by Tiffany and handed a piece of cake to her.

Jessica took a few bites of the cake then put the cake down. She quickly ran to the bathroom. Jonghyun and Tiffany quickly followed.

Jonghyun waited outside of the stall in the ladies restroom as Tiffany helped Jessica vomit inside the stall. A while later Tiffany came outside.

"Can I talk to you outside?" Tiffany pulled Jonghyun outside of the bathroom.

"Do you know when was the last time she had her period?" Tiffany asked Jonghyun.
"No." Jonghyun replied.
"Well I think she's pregnant." Tiffany said her suspicions.
"Pregnant?!" Jonghyun exclaimed.
"I was handing out with her a few days ago and she puked when she smelled kimchee at a restaurant. I was talking to her just before you came and it sounded to me like she had morning sickness." Tiffany told Jonghyun.

Jonghyun pushed past Tiffany into the bathroom. Inside Jessica was rinsing .

"Who'd you sleep with?" Jonghyun coldly asked Jessica.
"What?" Jessica turned off the water faucet so she could hear him.
"Who did you sleep with?" Jonghyun repeated.
Jessica was astounded that Jonghyun would ask such a question. "I don't know-"
"Who the hell did you sleep with Jessica?!" Jonghyun shouted.
Jessica stepped back in shock. "Onew... but we're-"

Jonghyun stormed out of the bathroom.

Jonghyun angrily pushed Taecyeon and Nichkhun of 2PM when he saw Onew happily chatting with Yunho and Jaejoong of TVXQ. He stormed up to Onew and grabbed Onew's shirt collar. Jonghyun pushed Onew squarely in the face. Onew fell back into his chair then onto the floor. Everyone looked at the commotion.

"What hell?" Onew held his face.
"YOU SLEPT WITH MY SISTER?!" Jonghyun shouted.

Minho, Taemin, and Key pushed pass the crowd of gangsters to see what was happening.

"How could you sleep with Jessica?" Jonghyun shouted. "Don't you have any respect for me or for her? I thought I could trust you after 10 plus years together, but you turn around and do this?"

Onew said nothing and looked at Jonghyun. Onew was feeling guilty for not telling him about dating Jessica.

Jonghyun grabbed Onew's shirt collar again and was about to punch him. Onew stayed still and was going to let him.

"Jonghyun stop!!" Jessica pushed through the crowd. Tiffany followed behind her.

Jessica pulled Jonghyun away from Onew and helped Onew up. Jonghyun rolled his eyes upon seeing Onew and Jessica.

"Jonghyun I'm dating Onew." Jessica announced. "I've been dating him for almost a year."
"And you tell me now?" Jonghyun glared at Onew and Jessica.
"I'm sorry. We didn't know how." Onew said barely audible.
"Didn't know how?" Jonghyun scoffed. "We'll you'd better figure out something because Jessica's pregnant."

Onew and Jessica as well as everyone else in the club , except Tiffnay and Jonghyun, gasped.

Onew looked at Jessica. "What? How?"
"What are you talking about?" Jessica asked Jonghyun. "I'm not-"
"When's the last time you had your period?" Jonghyun repeated what Tiffany told him. "This morning you threw up. That's morning sickness. You threw up just a while ago. That's probably the same thing."

Jessica gasped when she realized that Jonghyun was right. She hadn't had her period since she and Onew made love after the grand opening of Jonghyun's club three months ago.

Jonghyun walked up to Onew and grabbed his collar. "You'd better take responsibility for my damn sister or I'm going to hunt you down and kill you."

Jonghyun pushed Onew backwards than walked away.

Jonghyun threw his club keys to Key. "Lock up the place when your done. I'm getting some air."

Jonghyun got into his car and sped off.