Tears of an Angel Part 1

Gangs Of Seoul: Origins (Prequel to Gangs of Seoul)

Key sat on the couch at Amber's studio apartment watching Amber cook. He couldn't help but check out her backside, which was just as curvy and y as any other girl out there if she didn't hide her figure under her jeans and loose shirt.

Key walked up behind Amber and wrapped his arms around her waist. He leaned his chin on her neck.

"This is how I exactly how pictured my wife in the kitchen." Key whispered in Amber's ear.
"You pictured your wife dressed like a man wearing a Harley Davidson shirt and a baseball hat?" Amber questioned him based on what she was wearing.
"There was no specifications on her attire." Key replied. "I was talking about this." Key tapped her . "And this." He dragged his hands down her back. "You. Your backside in the kitchen. It makes you looks hot."
"Whatever." Amber scoffed.

Amber jabbed her elbow into Key's side, so she could free herself and continue cooking. Key allowed Amber to freely move in front to the stove. He then wrapped his arms around her once more, but this time be starting kissing her neck.

Suddenly baby Yuri's cries came from her bed. Key reluctantly released Amber's waist and headed towards the bed.

"What's wrong Yuri?" Key picked Yuri up from the bed. "Uncle Key's here. There's no need to cry."

Key gently rocked Yuri back and forth. She slowly stopped crying.

Soon Amber was done cooking dinner. She set up the table then got Yuri's bottle ready. She took Yuri from Key then fed her.

"This is good." Key complimented as he ate the food.

Key fed Amber while Amber fed Yuri.

After dinner Key washed the dishes while Amber sat on the couch with Yuri. Soon Key joined them.

"What are you watching?" Key asked.
"Music show." Amber replied as she flipped the channel.

Key snuggled next to Amber. He gently kissed Yuri's cheek. Yuri smiled in her sleep.

"She's so cute." Key pinched Yuri's cheek. "Do you think we'll have a baby that as cute as her?"
"Us?" Amber looked at Key confused. "We're having kids?"
"Yeah." Key replied. "I want at least one of each."
"One of each. That sounds nice." Amber agreed. "But we'll talk kids when we've been married for at least 2 years."
"Mwah?" Key jumped back in shock. "I can't wait 2 years for a baby. I'm going to be old by then."
"If you're going to be old 2 years after marriage does that mean you're going to propose to me years from now when we're both old?" Amber teased.
Key gave Amber a dry look. "Don't pull my leg. I want kids as soon as possible. I mean imagine it. One beautiful girl that looks like you, and one handsome boy that looks like me running around our house with a nice big yard."

Amber began to imagine her future with Key. She and Key had 3 children two girls and a boy. They lived in a house with a yard and a small shiba inu.

"That actually would be nice." Amber leaned on Key.
"I think so too." Key put his head on hers.

Two hours later Onew and Jessica picked up Yuri from her baby sitters.

"Thank you so much." Jessica said as she took Yuri from Amber.
"No problem." Amber replied. "How was your date?"
"It was fun." Jessica replied. "He took me to all sorts of places. It was like our second honeymoon."
"It wasn't as adventurous as she makes it sound." Onew said. "The beach wasn't that good. It was too crowded and the guys... Can't they just keep their hands to themselves?" Onew grumbled.

The girls laughed at Onew's misfortune.

"That's the troubles that comes with loving a hot woman." Key pat Onew's shoulder.

Onew rolled his eyes at Key.

"Well let's get going." Jessica pulled Onew out of Amber's house. "It's already late."
"Fine." Onew agreed. "Bye."
"Bye." Amber and Key waved.

When Onew, Jessica, and Yuri were out of site Key closed the door. Amber grabbed Key's jacket and handed it to him.

"What's this?" Key looked at Amber with his jacket.
"Aren't you going home?" Amber asked.
"No." Key replied. "You're not trying to kick me out are you? It's only 11pm."

Amber shrugged and put the jacket back on the coat rack. She sat back down on the couch. Key soon joined her. He leaned on her and put his hand on her thigh, drawing circles with his hands.

"Amber Liu," Key said her full namewith an unusually husky voice.
"Hmm?" Amber faced him. "Yes Kim Kibu-"

Key crashed his lips onto hers. He kissed her passionately, pushing her down onto the couch.

Eventually Amber's hands reached up Key's shirt. He instantly stopped kissing her and grabbed her hands.

"I'm sorry." Amber apologized.

Key lowered his head. Amber couldn't see Key's face or expression. He slowly got up off Amber. He walked towards the door.

"Are you leaving because of me?" Amber asked.
"No." Key replied. "I'm getting the lights."

Key flipped off the lights and made his way to Amber's bed. He laid down and pulled the covers over him.

Amber slowly walked to the bed and sat on down next to him. She leaned over and gently Key's arms.

"Baby I'm sorry." Amber said as kindly as she could. "I didn't know you weren't ready. I can wait as long as you need to."

Key sat up and faced Amber. His eyes were slightly watery.

"Key I'm sorry." Amber gently touched his face. "I didn't know."

Amber kissed Key's lips and proceeded to give him a hug.

"Amber," Key pulled away to look at her. "You don't need to be sorry. It's just that-... My past. I was trying to keep it a secret because I wanted to be the best man for you... but I can't. I'm not. You deserve someone way better than me."
"No. That's not true." Amber replied. "You're the only one for me."
"I'm not!" Key shook his head. "I'm dirty.... And I'm scared. And I'm a mess."
"No you're not." Amber took his hands.
"I am." Key couldn't look into Amber's eyes. "I wouldn't even be alive right now if Jonghyun didn't save me."
"What do you mean?" Amber asked.

Key had never revealed his past to Amber. The only people that knew his past was SHINee. Amber had tried to as once about his past before he became a gangster, but Key avoided the question.

"Before I met Jonghyun," Key started to explain his past. "I was just some depressed kid that was bullied and used in school because his parents were rich. I would come home with bruised and broken, but my parent didn't care. Everything revolved around the company and I was just their pawn that would grow up just to marry someone that they thought would help with the company. I had no friends." Tears started to fall from his eyes. "When I finally thought I made a friend he-... he-..."

"You don't have to continue." Amber rubbed Key's back.
Key shook his head. "I have to because he-

"Because he me!" Key finally confessed. "Every day he would me and I couldn't make him stop. It hurt so much. I was afraid and alone. I-"

Amber gently kissed his lips, silencing him. Amber deepened the kiss, pushing him back onto the bed.

"You're not dirty." Amber put his bangs behind his ear. "You the most perfect man out there. So what if your past is crappy. It's who you are now that I'm in love with."

Amber laid down next to Key and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you for telling me your past. It means a lot to me." Amber kissed his cheek. "And if you don't want to have then it's fine. No one's forcing you to do anything. I can wait until you're ready."
"It's not that I'm not ready." Key explained. "I've had before, although it was .... It's just that I'm scared of hurting you. I love you and I want to make love with you.... But what if I end up like Woohyun and I hurt you? What if you don't like it and I can't stop? What if I-"
Amber put her finger to Key's lips. "Just make love with me. Don't worry about anything. You won't become a monster. You can't become a monster because I want to make love with you too. You can't possibly hurt me when I feel the same way about you."

"Just make love to me." Amber tugged on Key's shirt. "Don't worry about anything, just make love to me."