Revenge Stunts

I Will Always Protect You

 

After sending Ga-in home, Kwon headed to Sunye’s house for dinner.

 

-Sunye’s house-

Kwon rang the doorbell and was greeted by his Aunty Eana.

Eana : Oh my Dear Kwon~! You're here for dinner! I thought you won’t be able to make it tonight!

Kwon :  I miss your dishes, Aunty Eana! It has been a while.

Sunye : You’re here, Cousin! How have you been?

Kwon :  Pretty much the same...busy with work, life, etc...I’m hungry, can we start now?

Sunye : Oppa, please wait for a while more. We have a special guest today.

Kwon : Who is it?

Sunye : You will know who it is in a while.

Kwon : Hmm so mysterious? Okay then.

Kwon was chatting with his Aunty Eana, telling him about some weird cases he was dealing with these days when the door bell rang.

Sunye : ye, I’ll get it!

Sunye opened the door to a lady in a pink, frilly dress with a tiara on her head.

Sunye : Minyoung-ah, is that you?

Min : Annyeong Sunnie-ya! Ain't I pretty???!?!

Sunye : Aren’t you a little bit.......overdressed? It’s just a dinner…

Eana : Sunnie-ah, who is that? Is that your friend?

Min jumped into the room and greeted Eana loudly.

Min : ANNYEONGHASEYO Eana yimo!!!!! Thanks for having me here for dinner!!!!! I will enjoy it!!!! Oh ANNYEONG OPPA!!!!!! I missed you!!!!!

Kwon : Hi.

Min : Aren’t you happy and excited to see me here?????? I dressed up specially for you today!!!!! Ain’t I pretty, Oppa?!

Min ran in front of Kwon and turned 3 rounds to show off her pink dress.

Kwon : Ya okay...let’s eat. I’m hungry.

Min : OPPA is hungry?! LET'S EAT RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!

During dinner, Kwon was just stuffing himself with rice quietly. He just wants to finish the dinner quickly because seeing Minyoung reminds him of what Ga-in had told him.

“Please Oppa, please let this matter rest. She seems to have a complicated background and have connections with the mafia. I don’t want you to get hurt….”

He wanted to confront Minyoung so badly, telling her straight about his non-existent feelings for her but he couldn't. After all, she is his cousin’s friend and he doesn't want to ruin their relationship.

Min : Why is Oppa only eating plain rice?!?! Oppa has to eat a chicken drumstick!!! Here you go!!!!

Kwon : Thanks Minyoung-ssi.

Min : Why are you so quiet???? Say something, Oppa!

Kwon : I don't feel so well so after dinner I will go back and rest.

Eana : Are you okay, Kwon-ah? I made some tonic soup...drink some before you go~

Kwon : Thanks Aunty Eana. I will.

Min touched Kwon’s forehead and cupped her hands around Kwon's cheeks.

Min  : OPPA is not feeling well?! Are you having fever?! Flu!? Sore throat!? Or did you simply just miss me too much?!

Kwon : I AM FINE. I better get going.

Min : Why are you so fierce!? I was just concerned!!!!!

Sunye : Cousin, why are you so angry? Minyoung was just concerned about you.

Kwon stood up and looked at Min angrily.

Kwon : For the last time Minyoung-ssi, I have no feelings for you whatsoever so please stop clinging onto me! It feels so suffocating with you doing all these. And also, the reason I have no feelings for you has nothing to do with Ga-in-ssi so please stop finding faults with her, Minyoung-ssi!

Min : OPPA, YOU SHOUTED AT ME AGAIN!!!!! YOU SHOUTED AT ME BECAUSE OF THAT GIRL AGAIN!!!! YOU DON’T HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN THAT I CANNOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!

Min ran out of the house in tears.

Eana : Kwon-ah, weren’t you a little too harsh on her? After all, she is still young…

Kwon : Aunty Eana, I've got to go now. I’m sorry, Sunye-ya.

Sunye : Rest well, Oppa...I am gonna go after Minyoung...

Kwon left the house and went back to his apartment in the same building while Sunye went downstairs to go after Minyoung.

"At least hating me is better. Just put all the blame on me. I hope she will stop bothering Gain-ssi..." Kwon thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Sunye ran downstairs and saw Minyoung talking to two guys in tattoos angrily. Sunye then hid behind a wall and watched them. Minyoung seemed to be gesturing them to do something. One of the man then took something out from his pocket and handed it to Minyoung. From the distance, Sunye could barely see what it was but it was shaped like a small figurine. Minyoung took out something from her pocket and started to poke the figurine angrily. Just as Sunye wanted to go nearer, a black vehicle came by. Minyoung put the figurine into her pocket threw what she was holding on the floor and got on the van. After the van left, Sunye walked closer to see what is it that Minyoung threw on the floor and she realized that it was a needle.

 

-The next day at Minsoo’s house–

Minsoo : Yeobo~~~ I’m going to work now.

Julia : Eung~~~

As Minsoo was about to leave the house, he got shocked by something that was dangling right in front of the door.

Minsoo : OH MY GOD WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?! 

Julia : “What happened, Yeobo? OMG WHAT THE IS THIS?!

Minsoo took a closer look at it and poked it.

Minsoo : “It seems like a pig’s……. head!! Arghh gross…

Julia : Oh… My….God! A PIG'S HEAD?! This is disgusting!!!! Why would anyone do this to us, Yeobo?!

Minsoo : I don’t know but I think it would be better if I bring you and the twins over to Gainnie’s place. It should be much safer over there.

Julia : Arraso Yeobo~~~~ I guess this would be the best. I am so scared that the twins will be affected by this as you know, Soo Soo is very afraid of blood.

Minsoo : Yes Yeobo...don’t be afraid! I will stay with you and protect you!

Julia : Thank you, Yeobo!!!! Saranghae!!

Julia leaned over and gave her hubby a kiss on his lip.

 

-Gain Mansion-

Minsoo brought his wife and kids to Ga-in’s mansion. Upon arriving, there were more bodyguards guarding the house than usual. As he walked into the mansion, he was greeted by the house maid, who seemed to be exceptionally cautious. As he walked into the mansion’s hall, he saw Mr Son sitting on the sofa, looking really furious.

Mr Son : I cannot allow this to happen again! Go find out who is behind this!

Sam : Yes sir, right away.

Mr Son : Oh Minsoo! You are here just in time! Come over here.

Minsoo : Annyeonghaseyo, Mr Son. You are back from the US but what is happening? Why is the security so tight now? And also, all of you looked like something has happened.

Mr Son : Firstly, let me introduce you to my new secretary from the US, Sam. 

Sam did a bow and Minsoo nodded back approvingly. Sam then left the house.

Mr Son : Secondly, when I came back yesterday night, the house maid told me that someone delivered a bloody doll with needle stabbed into a name tag with Son Ga In written on it. Ga-in was so afraid of it that she is now hiding in the room.

Minsoo : Oh gosh, I thought it only happened to me….

Mr Son : You received it as well?

Minsoo : Not a doll, Mr Son but a pig's head. It was hanging outside my door as I was about to leave to come here.

Mr Son : Oh my! Are you and your family members okay?

Minsoo : Yes, they are okay but I thought it would be safer for them to stay here so I've brought them over.

Mr Son : I've already hired more bodyguards to guard this place and also, personal bodyguards for Ga-in. You guys can stay here until I've tracked down the person who did this. Let me introduce to you, this is Seulong and his team. I've just hired them and they will be in charge of protecting Ga-in.

Seulong : Annyeonghaseyo Minsoo-ssi. Nice to meet you. Mr Son, we will make sure that Ms Son doesn’t get hurt.

Minsoo : I feel much more relieved now. Mr Son, can I request staying at your place for a few days? I am worried that the person will harm my children and wife.

Mr Son : No worries, Minsoo-ah...although you are just my employee, I have always treated you like my brother so feel free to stay as long as you want! Minah, please prepare the guest room for them!

Minah(The house maid) : Yes Sir! Right away! This way please.

Minsoo : Thank you Mr Son! I can't thank you enough. Please excuse me.

Mr Son : It’s my pleasure! Oh! One more thing! After you've settled in, please do try to help to talk to Ga-in. She have locked herself in the room since last night. I've got a very important meeting to attend to so I have to leave now.

Minsoo : Will do, Sir.

Minsoo followed the house maid to the guest room with his wife and children.

Ga-in has kept herself in the room ever since she saw that bloody doll. Curtains down, lights not switched on and Ga-in hiding under her blanket. Every single time she closes her eyes, the image of the bloody doll will appear. She started swallowing more and more sleeping pills, hoping she would be able to fall asleep so that the image will stop plaguing her mind.

Minsoo and his wife went over to Ga-in room after their twins have fallen asleep.

Minsoo : Ga-in ah, it’s me~ Minsoo ahjusshi. Please open the door.

After several knocks, there was still no response.

Julia : Gainnie, please open the door. We are very worried about you.

There was still no response and it was getting quite worrying. Minsoo started to bang the door loudly. Still no response. Minsoo then attempted to break the door down but the door just didn't budge. Just then, Seulong came by.

Seulong : Is there anything wrong, Minsoo-ssi?

Minsoo : There isn’t any response from inside and I am worried that something might have happened to her. Seulong-ssi, can you help me?

Seulong : Okay, stand back.

Seulong kicked the door a few times before the door flew open to a pitched-dark room. Minsoo and Julia rushed in after the door was opened. Seulong followed in and searched around for the switch to turn the lights on. When the lights were on, they found Ga-in on her bed, unconscious and foaming at the mouth.

Minsoo : OMG Ga-in ah, wake up!!! Someone, please call the ambulance!!!

Seulong : I think let’s rush her to the hospital. It would be faster.

Seulong carried Ga-in from the bed immediately and ran towards the car.

Minsoo : Yeobo, you stay at home with the twins while I follow them to the hospital!

Julia : Arraso Yeobo! Keep me updated!