New Friend

I Will Always Protect You

 

“Annyeong oppa! Long time no see~”

Kwon turned behind and saw a familiar face.

Kwon : “YA! Sunye-ah! What are you doing here?”

Sunye : “I am here with Min Young to visit an old classmate of mine who got into a car accident. Let me introduce you to her.” Sunye pointed to the girl next to her.

Sunye : “ Oppa, this is Min Young and Min, this is Jo Kwon.”

Both of them bow to each other.

Kwon : “Annyeonghaseyeo, you can call me Kwon or…..”

Min butts in : “Annyeong oppa!!! I can call you that right? After all, I am of the same age as Sunnie so you should be my oppa…Nice to meet you oppa and you are really handsome!!!”

Kwon : “ Sunnie? Haha that is a really funny nickname that you gave to my cousin! Anyway, nice to meet you! Sunye-ah, are you heading home? Want a lift?”

Sunye : “It’s okay oppa. I am going shopping with Min Young. I need to get ready for the JYP Entertainment audition tomorrow!!”

Kwon : “All the best Sunye-ah! This must be like the 999th time I hear that from you already……”

Sunye slightly hits his arms : “YA! OPPA! I will make it this time and you will be there to support me right!”

“OPPA come along!!! I am going to participate too! It would be good if someone can come and support us!! Come on oppaaaaa~~~” Min started to aegyo.

Kwon : “Oh well, I am having my off day tomorrow so I guess I could…….”

Min butts in : “Hooray!!! I am so happy now!!! See you tomorrow, oppa!!!”

Sunye : “Min Young-ah, why are you so happy? I will see you tomorrow then, Kwonnie Oppa! “

Kwon : “Alright! See you two tomorrow.”

Kwon puts on his helmet and drove away.

Min : “Omo Sunnie-ah!!! Why didn’t you tell me that you have such a handsome cousin!!! He’s totally MY style!!!”

Sunye : “He’s a little complicated, Min Young-ah. Speaking of that, didn’t you mention that the doctor outside the ward just now was your style? And now….”

Min : “The doctor outside that ward is nothing as compared to your cousin, Sunnie!!! At least you know him so I might stand more chance now!!!”

Sunye : “Oh well…like I said, he is a little bit complicated. My cousin lost his first girlfriend due to a car accident 5 years ago and up till now, I have yet to see him date anyone else yet. I guess he still can’t forget her.”

Min : “Omo, I didn’t know he has such a sad relationship background!!! That makes him even more of my style now!!! Don’t worry, I will make sure he will always be happy with me and then we will be somehow related then!!”

Sunye : “Pfft, you always say that. Come on Min Young-ah, let’s go get our audition clothes! We are going to be late! “

 

-At Son’s Mansion-

Ga-in : “ Appa! I am home!”

Mr Son : “Oh my darling, you are home! Appa missed you so much! This house is really quiet without you around.”

Ga-in : “Appa! Now that I am back, I will make lots of noise and make sure you can’t sleep without hearing all the noise that I make!”

“Aigoo~ my darling, Appa would have sleepless nights and will become a nocturnal panda.” Mr Son lets out a huge laugh.

Just then Ga-in’s handphone rang,

Jea : “Ga-in ah!!  Sorry!! I just came back from Japan and I heard about the incident! Are you okay?”

Ga-in : “Unnie, I am okay. I just got discharged and I am absolutely fine already! I can even go singing with you anytime! I miss you unnie~”

Jea : “Ga-in ah, did you hear about the JYP audition tomorrow? But since you just got discharged, I guess we have to skip that?”

Ga-in : “No unnie! I will call you back later….”

Jea : “ah, your appa is with you? Okay~ I’ll be waiting for your call”

Ga-in quickly hung up her phone.

Mr Son : “Who was that who called, darling?”

Ga-in : “It’s Jea unnie. She just came back from Japan and she called to show some concern after she learnt about my accident.”

Mr Son : “Oh I see. Ga-in ah, appa will be going to the US for a business trip tomorrow for 2 weeks. You’ll have to listen to Minsoo ahjusshi okay?”

Ga-in : “Minsoo ahjusshi will not be following you to the US, appa?”

Mr Son : “ Minsoo needs to take care of my business in Korea so he will be staying. Why darling? You don’t like him to be here?”

 “Er…of course not, appa! I love Minsoo ahjusshi~” Ga-in said while giving a wink to Minsoo.

Minsoo : “Yes Sir, I will take good care of Miss Son and the company while you are away.”

Mr Son : “Good. I’m getting hungry. Shall we eat?”

 

After dinner, Ga-in went back to her room.

“Ah~I missed my room so much~” Ga-in said while lying down on her King Size bed with flowery prints.

“Oh yeah! I almost forgot to call Jea Unnie back.” She quickly clicked on the speed dial button on her phone.

Jea : “Yeoboseyeo~”

Ga-in : “Unnie! It’s me! No matter what, I have to go for tomorrow’s audition! I have prepared so long for this audition..”

Jea : “oh, but Ga-in ah, I thought that your appa always disapproved you for going for all these singing auditions?”

Ga-in : “ yeah, but guess what! Appa would be going to US for two weeks tomorrow! But the bad thing is that Minsoo ahjusshi would still be here...He is as stubborn as Appa sometimes but I’ve got a plan…”

Jea : “Minsoo ahjusshi seems easier to deal with than your Appa…so what do you intend to do, Ga-in ah?”

Ga-in : “Oh well, it’s a secret!  I will tell you tomorrow but make sure that you meet me at the audition venue tomorrow!”

Jea : “Okay! Take care of yourself Ga-in ah! See you tomorrow!”

Ga-In : “Good night, unnie! See you tomorrow!”

Ga-in hangs up the phone and thought of a plan.

“I have to pass the audition this time!”

She took out her phone and started dialing a number.

“Annyeonghaseyo Julia Yimo! It’s me! Gainnie!”