Distraction

A Cup of Caramel Coffee (Jeti Collection)

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back with another one-shot ^^ And I think that this is different than what I usually write.

 

 

 

Distraction

 

 

 

"Jessica~"
 
 
"...."
 
 
"Jessi~"
 
 
"...."
 
 
Tiffany sighed as she watched Jessica focusing on her science textbook seriously.
 
 
"Jessi~" Tiffany tried once again as she scooted her chair closer to Jessica.
 
 
"Oh Tiffany. What is it?" Jessica asked, not looking away from the book.
 
 
"I've been trying to get your attention for a while now." Tiffany pouted......which Jessica didn't see, much to Tiffany's dismay.
 
 
"I'm sorry, Tiffany. But I'm still studying for our test tomorrow."
 
 
Tiffany crossed her arms in annoyance. "You're no fun."
 
 
"That's because now's not a time for fun. And how come you're not studying?"
 
 
"How do you know that when you haven't even looked at me for the past two hours?" Tiffany questioned.
 
 
"It's because you've been trying to get my attention instead of studying." Jessica simply answered while turning the book to the next page.
 
 
"Is that lame textbook more interesting compared to me, your girlfriend?" Tiffany pouted.
 
 
"At the moment, yes. The topic that I'm reading right now is fascinating." Jessica said with wonder as her eyes hovered over the words on the page.
 
 
"You're too serious, Jessica. You need a distraction."
 
 
"A distraction is the last thing I need right now, Tiffany. Now go back to studying if you don't want to fail the test tomorrow."
 
 
Tiffany sighed sadly. Jessica didn't even spare her one glance during the short time that they talked.
 
 
Tiffany lazily picked up her own science textbook and opened it to a random page.
 
 
An idea suddenly popped into Tiffany's mind as she smiled mischievously at the page.
 
 
---
 
 
"Jessi," Tiffany said softly as she tapped Jessica's shoulder.
 
 
"Yes Tiff?" Jessica replied, not tearing her attention away from her textbook.
 
 
Tiffany suppressed a scowl, trying to keep her cool.
 
 
....Or should I say her hotness....
 
 
"Jessi, the room feels so hot." Tiffany complained.
 
 
Jessica didn't look.
 
 
"It's so hot right now, Jessica."
 
 
Still not looking.
 
 
"It feels as hot as hell!"
 
 
Jessica still wasn't looking at Tiffany and she didn't even seem to hear the girl's complaints either. It was starting to get on Tiffany's nerve.
 
 
"God, Jessica! Would you just look at me!" Tiffany grunted as she took Jessica's chin with her hand and forced the girl to look at her.
 
 
Jessica's eyes grew widely. Not because of Tiffany's sudden action but because of Tiffany's clothing.
 
 
"T-tiffany..."
 
 
Apparently, Tiffany had ed the first three buttons of her white shirt, revealing the y lace of her black bra that was slightly protruding out.
 
 
"It's getting so hot in here, Jessi." Tiffany said as she fanned herself in a seductive way.
 
 
"I-it suddenly d-did..." Jessica stuttered as she eyed the black bra that stood out contrast to Tiffany's white shirt. It wasn't helping either that Tiffany was slightly sweating, giving her that sweaty wet damn hot look.
 
 
"T-too h-hot..."
 
 
Tiffany smiled slyly. She knew that Jessica was slowly falling for her trap.
 
 
"I'm feeling really hot right now, Jessi." Tiffany said huskily, emphasizing the word.
 
 
"D-do you w-want me to t-take off your shirt.......AH! I-I MEAN OPEN THE W-WINDOW?"
 
 
Tiffany smirked, amused by Jessica's behavior. "Don't bother, Jessica. I'll just take off my shirt instead."
 
 
Jessica gulped down hard when Tiffany started ing the rest of her shirt then taking it off teasingly in a slow manner, showing off her creamy white flawless shoulders.
 
 
"Ahh, that's better." Tiffany smiled as she dropped her shirt on the floor.
 
 
She looked at Jessica and saw the girl's jaw hanging slightly open with a little bit of drool on the corner of . 
 
 
"Stop oogling over my body, Jessica. It's not like you haven't seen me in a bra before." Tiffany giggled.
 
 
Jessica immediately shut closed. "I wasn't oogling over your body!"
 
 
Tiffany just chuckled and reached out her hand to wipe the corner of Jessica's mouth with her fingers.
 
 
"But you were drooling."
 
 
Jessica face flushed a deep red due to embarrassment. Then it turned into an even deeper shade when Tiffany lightly rested her index finger on Jessica's lips.
 
 
"At least I know that you have your attention on me now."
 
 
Jessica let out a breathless gasp when Tiffany took her hand back, leaving her touch lingering on Jessica's longing lips.
 
 
"So what topic are you studying right now?" Tiffany asked, getting back to her plan.
 
 
"Ph-physics." Jessica answered, still a little bit fazed.
 
 
"Can you skip to anatomy?"
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"I can't understand this part." Tiffany pouted and pointed at a page in her textbook.
 
 
"But we already studied anato-"
 
 
Jessica suddenly lost her ability to speak when she felt a hand moving up and down her arm teasingly.
 
 
"Let's study anatomy, hmm?"
 
 
And like an obedient girl, Jessica nodded her head dumbly. "O-okay."
 
 
A victorious smile donned on Tiffany's lips. "Good."
 
 
Jessica gulped. Damn it, I fell for her trap.
 
 
"So w-where do you w-want to start?" Jessica asked nervously.
 
 
"This one." Tiffany pointed to a page on her book.
 
 
Jessica's eyes grew wide and beads of sweat appeared on her forehead when she saw the page.
 
 
"Teach it to me, Jessi? I don't understand it."
 
 
"Uhh...o-okay..." Jessica's voice quivered as she took the book with shaking hands.
 
 
"W-well....obviously this picture right here is a visual representation of.....err...."
 
 
Jessica didn't know how to say it so simply.
 
 
"s." Tiffany supplied.
 
 
"R-right..." Jessica cleared , trying to sound less of a wuss. "It is also known as . It is the upper ventral region of the torso of a primate, in left and right sides, containing the mammary gland which in a female can secrete milk used to feed infants."
 
 
Tiffany nodded her head. "So babies out the milk from their mommies' s."
 
 
Jessica felt uncomfortable at how Tiffany said it so casually.
 
 
"Y-yes. Ehem. Moving on....Both men and women develop s from the same embry-"
 
 
"Wait, guys have too?"
 
 
Jessica scrunched up her face in uneasiness. "Technically, yes. Males have....that too. It's just that at puberty, female  hormones, mainly estrogen, promote development which does not occur in men due to the higher amount of testosterone."
 
 
"Ah, so that's why our stand out."
 
 
Jessica flinched uncomfortably. It seemed so normal for Tiffany to talk like this when she knew that it bothered Jessica.
 
 
"Could you please stop saying that?"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
Jessica's frowned in irritation. "That."
 
 
"Oh you mean s?"
 
 
Jessica's eyebrow twitched. "Yes. Please stop saying it."
 
 
"Why?" Tiffany asked, feigning innocence.
 
 
"It's....."
 
 
Jessica's eyes unconsciously gazed downward at Tiffany's upper body.
 
 
".....distracting me."
 
 
Jessica's eyes just seemed to be glued there for quite a while until Tiffany raised the girl's chin, making Jessica look up at her.
 
 
"My eyes are up here, Jess."
 
 
Jessica gulped, realizing that she was staring too long at Tiffany's bosom. "I k-know..."
 
 
Tiffany smirked. "I thought you don't want to be distracted when studying?"
 
 
"I don't. But you're just asking for me to ravish you."
 
 
"Well why don't you?" Tiffany asked huskily, leaning towards Jessica.
 
 
Jessica was pretty sure that she was already sweating like a pig as Tiffany leaned forward. She suddenly jumped out of her seat before Tiffany could latch her lips onto Jessica's neck.
 
 
"Tiffany, not now please. We have a test tomorrow. We have to study." Jessica tried reasoning out.
 
 
Tiffany stood up and walked towards Jessica while Jessica took a cautious step backwards.
 
 
"I don't care, Jess. I want you. And I want you now."
 
 
As Tiffany continued moving forward, Jessica kept taking a step back, distancing herself from the lustful girl. It didn't take long for Jessica to hit the edge of the bed, making her fall with her back lying on the bed, while Tiffany slowly crept up on top of her.
 
 
"Jessi..."
 
 
Realizing how dangerous the situation was getting, Jessica grabbed Tiffany's wrists and flipped their positions in an attempt to take control. Now Jessica was on top of Tiffany. But the girl on the bottom didn't seem to be bothered with the change of setting.
 
 
"Tiffany," Jessica warned in a low and stern tone. "We won't be doing it right now. Do you understand?"
 
 
Tiffany didn't respond and just stared back at Jessica with lust-filled eyes.
 
 
"We're gonna go back to studying and I'm gonna get off of you now, okay?"
 
 
Tiffany still didn't reply which Jessica took as approval for them not to do it. But the second Jessica was about to move away, Tiffany instantly wrapped her arms around Jessica's neck.
 
 
"No." Tiffany pulled Jessica's face closer. Their noses were already touching.
 
 
"Stay." Tiffany whispered.
 
 
Jessica was too caught up in Tiffany's seductively husky voice that she almost ALMOST leaned forward to kiss Tiffany right there and then.
 
 
Stop it Jessica! Don't do it! You're not in the right mind right now! Where are your senses, Jung?
 
 
Realizing what she was about to do to Tiffany, Jessica moved away slightly but then the girl under her suddenly moaned a little bit when Jessica's warm breath made contact with Tiffany's neck.
 
 
Just one moan from Tiffany was all it took to ruin Jessica's sensible reasoning.
 
 
Aish! Screw my senses! I want this.
 
 
Jessica immediately leaned forward, taking Tiffany's lips whole like a hungry wolf.
 
 
Not a little while longer, loud moans could be heard in the room. Both of the girls' clothes were long gone and tossed to the floor, their books forgotten on the study table.
 
 
---
 
 
The next day...
 
 
"I can't believe that I actually passed." Jessica said as she shook her head in disbelief.
 
 
"I think a big red A+ on your paper is enough to make you believe it, Jess." Tiffany rolled her eyes.
 
 
Jessica smiled widely and looked at Tiffany.
 
 
"How did you do on the test, Tiffany?"
 
 
"Same as you." Tiffany shrugged.
 
 
"How is that possible? You didn't even study last night!"
 
 
"Oh but don't you remember, Jessica? We were studying all night long. I just didn't use the textbook. I studied the real thing." she smirked and winked suggestively, making Jessica blush madly.
 
 
"Okay class! Tomorrow you will be having another test!" the professor announced, while the students groaned and complained. "You're test tomorrow is math. Study well tonight."
 
 
---
 
 
Jessica and Tiffany got back to the dorm after a long day of school. Tiffany seemed to be pretty quiet the whole time they walked home which Jessica took not to be a good sign.
 
 
I think she's planning on something again...
 
 
"So....." Tiffany suddenly spoke up as they settled into the room.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"We have a Math test tomorrow."
 
 
"Yeah. So?" Jessica asked warily.
 
 
Tiffany looked at Jessica and smiled suggestively. "Are you ready to study again tonight?"
 
 
Jessica's eyes widened as she shook her head vigorously. "Oh no Tiffany! I can't afford to be distracted again tonight. I'm not taking any chances on failing the test!"
 
 
"I'm not gonna distract you, Jessica." Tiffany laughed.
 
 
"Good." Jessica sighed a relief.
 
 
"In fact, I'm going to be your tutor for tonight." Tiffany smirked as she neared Jessica slowly and trapped her between a wall.
 
 
"T-tiffany..." Jessica stuttered nervously. "I t-thought we were s-supposed to be s-studying?"
 
 
"We will Jessica." Tiffany whispered hotly into Jessica's ear. "But we're gonna study in a different way."
 
 
"Tiffany, w-we already d-did it last n-night. C-can't we do it another t-time?"
 
 
"But didn't you hear what the professor told us a while ago, Jess? He said to study well tonight."
 
 
Jessica tried to suppress a moan from coming out of when Tiffany kissed her jaw lightly.
 
 
"Now what was the topic for the test tomorrow?"
 
 
"M-math."
 
 
"Oh I see. Then let's start with lesson number one." Tiffany giggled.
 
 
"First we add a bed."
 
 
Tiffany pushed Jessica towards the bed.
 
 
"Then we subtract our clothes."
 
 
She quickly ed Jessica's shirt.
 
 
"Divide your legs."
 
 
Tiffany snuggled half of her body in between Jessica's legs.
 
 
"And then we multiply." she whispered with a smirk into Jessica's ear.
 
 
Jessica gasped as Tiffany caught her lips in a steamy kiss.
 
 
This will be a long study session..., Jessica thought as she surrendered herself to Tiffany.
 
 
---
 
 
A distraction. That's what Tiffany was.
 
 
But no matter how much Jessica doesn't like being distracted, she doesn't mind if it's Tiffany. Because Tiffany is her one and only distraction.
 
 
Hers and hers alone.
 
 
 
THE END
 
 
 
A/N: Thank you to Wikipedia for supplying me with that information on......well you know what I'm talking about. I had some trouble while writing this one-shot to be honest. I'm not used to writing stuff like this. I don't have a dirty language so I don't know how I was supposed to write that part of the story. Haha! I'm more of a fluff-and-sweet kind of writer. But college life just started for me and I needed the distraction. But not that kind of distraction that Jessica and Tiffany does! ^^;;