Hidden Part 3

A Cup of Caramel Coffee (Jeti Collection)

 

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating this multi-shot :( I was kinda revising it since the ending part didn't satisfy me much.
 
 
 
 
 

 

HIDDEN PART 3

 
 
 
Tiffany's POV
 
 
I stretched my tired arms as I woke up the next day. My hand unconsciously searched for the 'pillow' I used last night, only to find out that it wasn't beside me anymore.
 
 
I opened my eyes and looked at my sides. I sat up from the bed and looked around the room.
 
 
"Jessi?" I called out, a little panicked.
 
 
I reached out for the space beside me where Jessica slept and found that it was still warm, meaning she must've woken up not long ago.
 
 
I got up from Jessica's bed and went out of the bedroom. The first thing I noticed was the smell of food and I follwed it where it lead me into the kitchen.
 
 
"Jessi?" I called out again, hoping that she was making breakfast.
 
 
But unfortunately my Jessica wasn't in the kitchen. All that was there was a fresh meal on the table and a note that I found beside it.
 
 
"Tiffany, I already made you breakfast. I'll be gone for the whole day so don't bother finding me. Go to Taeyeon so you would have company."
 
 
I read the note to myself, recognizing the handwriting to be Jessica's.
 
 
I placed down the note and stared blankly at my breakfast. I don't think I'm hungry anymore since Jessica wasn't here to have breakfast with me.
 
 
"Jessi..."
 
 
---
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
 
"Yoona?" I called out while Yoona looked up from her book.
 
 
"What is it, Sica unnie?"
 
 
I opened my mouth to say something but I quickly closed it and shook my head instead.
 
 
"Nothing." I said quietly, going back to my sketchpad.
 
 
I saw Yoona frown as she closed her book and placed it down.
 
 
"Sica come on. Tell me what's wrong. You're not usually the type to come barging into someone's room and ask them if you could stay there the whole day."
 
 
"But you and Yuri used to barge into my room all the time before too!" Jessica retorted.
 
 
"We did that for fun and to be friends with you. But you just came in here and sat there, drawing on your sketchbook then erasing everything then drawing something again. And you've been repeating that cycle for almost three hours now! Have you even finished drawing anything yet?"
 
 
I sighed then bit my lip as I twirled my pencil. "Not really."
 
 
"What's bothering you then, unnie?"
 
 
I shook my head. "I don't really want to talk about it."
 
 
"Why?" Yoona asked.
 
 
"Because I'm trying really hard to avoid it."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"You're trying to avoid Tiffany unnie, aren't you?"
 
 
I sighed again as I nodded my head slowly.
 
 
"Unnie, why are you hiding from her? You know how much she hates it when she's alone."
 
 
"She doesn't have to be alone. I told her to go to Taeyeon and I asked Taeyeon to check up on her if she doesn't go."
 
 
"But she wants YOU to be the one being with her!" Yoona said.
 
 
"That's the problem, Yoong. I can't always be there for her. Face it, there will come a time in the future that I couldn't be there for her and she needs to learn how to deal with that sooner or later."
 
 
"But you're her best friend! You couldn't just hide from Tiffany unnie like this. I could never do that to Yuri!"
 
 
"But you and Yuri are lovers, Yoong. Tiffany and I are just..." I bit my lip for a moment.
 
 
"...best friends."
 
 
I sighed with a hint of sadness.
 
 
"Yuri and I started out as best friends too, remember? Even when we were still friends I wouldn't have avoided her. So why are you really doing this, unnie?"
 
 
I didn't answer and kept mum.
 
 
"Is it because you like Tiffany unnie?" Yoona asked slowly.
 
 
I chuckled in amusement. "You're a really smart girl, aren't you? No wonder Yuri liked you. She was always a little slow, so you two balance each other out."
 
 
"Don't change the subject, unnie! I'm asking if you like Tiffany or not!"
 
 
I shook my head as I began drawing on my sketchbook again, even though I knew that it was most likely that I'd be erasing it later.
 
 
"There are some things that are better when they're left hidden, Yoona."
 
 
---
 
 
Tiffany's POV
 
 
I could tell that something was off with Jessica and me these past few days.
 
 
Whenever Jessica and I were in the room she would always excuse herself and leave so suddenly.
 
 
I tried to talk to her a couple....well, a lot of times actually, but she'd just answer me shortly and say that she had something to take care of.
 
 
I usually stayed at her dorm with Taeyeon accompanying me, waiting for her to come back. But I always fell asleep on Jessica's bed just before she came. And when I woke up, she was already gone, leaving only a note and my breakfast on the table.
 
 
I always asked Yoona, Yuri, and Taeyeon about where Jessica was but they always shrugged and told me that Jessica was just busy.
 
 
---
 
 
"Yuri, have you seen Jessica?"
 
"She's painting. No, wait! She's sketching! Err...I think she's sleeping? Wait. Is that even art-related?"
 
 
---
 
 
"I haven't seen Jessica for days now, Taeyeon. I miss her."
 
"Maybe she's studying for her exams, Fany-ah. You know how hard working she is with her studies."
 
 
---
 
 
"Do you know where Jessica is, Yoona? You're her favorite dongsaeng so I was thinking that you might know."
 
"I'm sorry, Tiffany unnie. I don't know where Sica unnie is right now. But I'm sure that she'll show up sooner or later."
 
 
---
 
 
At first, I thought that maybe she really was just busier than usual. But then it kept on going for more than a week that it was starting to annoy me.
 
 
"I have to do something, Tiffany."
 
"Maybe next time."
 
"I gotta go right now. I'll see you later."
 
 
 
I realized that she wasn't busy. She's been avoiding me. But why? I needed answers. I don't like the two of us being like this. Not one bit.
 
 
---
 
Jessica's POV
 
 
Tiffany usually fell asleep at this time of the night so I guess it was safe for me to go home.
 
 
I made sure that my feet didn't make any noise as I headed for my room so that Tiffany wouldn't wake up.
 
 
I opened the door as slowly and as quietly as I could and peeked my head inside. I saw Tiffany sleeping on my bed...again.
 
 
I sighed as I entered the room and closed the door behind me gently.
 
 
"You waited for me again, didn't you Tiff?" I asked, even though I knew that the girl was asleep.
 
 
I heaved out another sigh and went towards the bathroom to get myself ready for bed.
 
 
After putting on my pajamas and brushing my teeth, I finally decided to sleep and lied down on Tiffany's bed since she was sleeping on mine.
 
 
I faced Tiffany for a while and whispered something out of habit before I let myself fall asleep.
 
 
"Good night, Tiffany."
 
 
---
 
 
I instinctively opened my eyes when I suddenly felt the weight on the bed shift. I felt someone's arms wrapping around my waist and I was fully awake because of the familiar touch along with the faint scent of strawberries.
 
 
"Jessi...you're back."
 
 
I held my breath as Tiffany's sleepy gaze stared into mine.
 
 
"You're back." Tiffany whispered hoarsely again and ever so quietly.
 
 
I didn't open my mouth and refused to talk, worried that I might say something incomprehensible due to our close proximity.
 
 
So we just stayed like that for a minute or two maybe. The quietness that surrounded us calmed me for a while until Tiffany decided to speak again.
 
 
"Are you avoiding me, Jessi?"
 
 

She asked the question so straightforwardly that it took me a while to comprehend it at first.
 
 
 
I suddenly realized the situation were in. This is exactly why I was avoiding her. This shouldn't be happening. I didn't want for it to come to this.
 
 
I immediately got off the bed and moved quickly in an attempt to leave the room but Tiffany was also quick enough to hold me back just before I could get to the door.
 
 
 
"Jessi, where are you going?"
 
 
"Out."
 
 
"Jessica, it's the middle the night."
 
 
"I just need some fresh air." I answered while I tried to escape from her hold.
 
 
"No. Stop this, Jessica." Tiffany said sternly and held on tighter to my hand. "Stop this now."
 
 
I turned to face Tiffany with a scowl only to be met by her crying face. I softened, seeing her tears fall down.
 
 
"Please Jessi...stop avoiding me...i-it hurts..."
 
 
It pained me to see Tiffany like this. But I had to leave while I still had the chance.
 
 
"Tiffany -"
 
 
I was surprised when Tiffany suddenly pushed me against a wall and held my arms in place. I tried to escape but Tiffany had a strong grip on me.
 
 
I sighed in defeat as I looked at Tiffany.
 
 
Well, I had to stop hiding sooner or later.
 
 
---
 
 
Nobody's POV
 
 
Tiffany stareded deep into Jessica's eyes, trying to convey her mixed emotions.
 
 
With tears welling up in her eyes, she asked the stiff stricken girl, "Why are you avoiding me, Jessica?"
 
 
Jessica sighed audibly before looking away from Tiffany's unwavering gaze.
 
 
"I'm not avoiding you, Tiffany."
 
 
"But you are!" Tiffany cried.
 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"You won't even look at me!"
 
 
Tiffany's pleading cry made Jessica slowly look back at her. The sight broke Jessica's heart. She really hated seeing Tiffany cry. Especially if she was the reason for Tiffany's tears.
 
 
"Did I do something wrong, Jessi? Please tell me if I did. I'm really sorry for it and I'll try to change it. Just please..."
 
 
Tiffany's tears slowly fell down as she said her next words in a soft whisper, but enough for Jessica to hear.
 
 
"Don't hide from me anymore...Please don't leave me...I need you, Jessi...please...I need you..."
 
 
Jessica sighed again as she pushed Tiffany's hands away with a heavy heart.
 
 
"Please don't make this any harder for me, Tiff. I'm trying my best not to let the both of us get hurt."
 
 
"And do you think you're not hurting me now by avoiding me?!" Tiffany yelled angrily.
 
 
"Tiffany..." Jessica pleaded as she bit her lower lip.
 
 
"Why are you being like this, Jessica?" Tiffany asked helplessly, sobbing as she leaned on Jessica's shoulder. "Please tell me why..."
 
 
Jessica kept mum and stayed in place, not really knowing what to do as Tiffany kept on crying on Jessica's shoulder.
 
 
"Tiffany, let me go." Jessica tried to say as coldly as possible.
 
 
But Tiffany held Jessica's wrists and kept a firm grip on Jessica.
 
 
"No."
 
 
 
"Tiffany," Jessica warned.
 
 
Tiffany lifted her head and stared deep into Jessica's eyes with such great intensity.
 
 
"I won't let you go, Jessica." Tiffany said with finality.
 
 
"This will be the last time I'll be asking you again, Tiffany." Jessica hissed through gritted teeth. "Let me go."
 
 
Tiffany held her tighter.
 
 
"Never."
 
 
With a tired sigh, Jessica balled her fists on her sides. "Fine. But you wouldn't like what I'm about to do next."
 
 
"Jessi-"
 
 
Tiffany's words soon got drowned out when Jessica leaned forward, catching Tiffany's plump lips with hers.
 
 
The contact was rather impulsive and it made Tiffany stumble back in surprise. Her initial thought was to push Jessica away but she didn't, leaving her hands shaking at her sides while a lot of questions swarmed in her mind.
 
 
Why is she kissing me?
 
 
Does this mean that she likes me?
 
 
Why am I not pulling away from the kiss?
 
 
Isn't this wrong? Then how come it feels so...right...
 
 
But all of Tiffany's thoughts ceased and her mind became a blank when she felt Jessica's tongue lightly graze past her lips.
 
 
Not once did Tiffany pull away from the kiss. That's why Jessica was equally surprised when Tiffany slowly closed her eyes and kissed her back.
 
 
Jessica expected Tiffany to push her away, to slap her, to shout at her face, to never want to see her again, to run away. But she certainly never expected this. She never expected Tiffany to kiss her with this much passion either.
 
 
Trapped in the moment, Jessica let herself get lost in the passionate kiss, enjoying it as she brought her hands to Tiffany's neck to pull the girl closer. Tiffany pressed herself more into Jessica's body, wanting more and more as she tangled her fingers into Jessica's blonde hair.
 
 
Their passionate kiss gradually grew into a steamy hot one within a battle of tongues. Everything just went haywire for the both of them.
 
 
Jessica let out a soft gasp when she suddenly felt Tiffany place a delicate hand under her shirt.
 
 
"T-tiffany..." Jessica trembled under the girl's cold touch that slowly and dangerously trailed across her skin.
 
 
"Hmm?" Tiffany murmured against the skin of Jessica's neck as she kept on kissing it, not stopping her hands from moving across Jessica's body and eventually towards Jessica's shorts which Tiffany was already ping.
 
 
Jessica grasped Tiffany's wrist firmly, refraining the girl from going any further.
 
 
"Stop."
 
 
Tiffany tensed up at Jessica's cold tone and glanced at Jessica's face that held an unreadable expression.
 
 
"This is wrong." Jessica said in a low voice.
 
 
Tiffany frowned then scowled upon hearing Jessica's statement, pulling herself away from Jessica at the same time.
 
 
"Wrong? How could you say that this is wrong when you were the one who kissed me first?!"
 
 
Jessica shook her head. "It was a stupid mistake. I didn't know what got into me. I thought that you would let me go. I didn't expect that you'd be kissing me back!"
 
 
"Well I didn't expect myself to do that either!"
 
 
"Which is why this is all wrong."
 
 
Tiffany rolled her eyes and scoffed. "So now kissing a girl is a crime?"
 
 
"No. What I'm saying is that kissing someone who is your best friend is not normal. And when that person is also a girl just makes it completely absurd!"
 
 
That did it. Tiffany wasn't just angry anymore. She was beyond furious.
 
 
"Absurd?! When you kissed me first, didn't you think that what you did was absurd? Didn't you think that I would find it absurd? And when I kissed you back, that was probably the absurdest thing that happened!"
 
 
Tiffany was yelling now, venting out all her anger.
 
 
"But guess what Jessica, I DON'T CARE! I don't care anymore on how crazy our situation is! Because I finally realized why I don't want you to avoid me, why I always want you with me, why I care for you a little too much...It's because I LOVE YOU!"
 
 
Jessica's eyes grew wide with shock as she looked straight into Tiffany's eyes that were filled with emotions. She never thought that Tiffany would be saying those three words to her.
 
 
"Yes, Jung Sooyeon. I love you. I think I always did. I was just too blind at first to see it. I may have realized it just now but I pretty damn sure of what I'm feeling."
 
 
"Tiffany...you can't do that." Jessica said quietly as she shook her head.
 
 
The two of them stood in total silence and the only thing that could be heard were their deep and heavy breaths.
 
 
"Tiffa-"
 
 

"Then I guess it would be best for us not to see each other anymore." Tiffany said without emotion.
 
 
 
Her voice was so hollow and empty that it scared Jessica. It didn't sound like Tiffany at all.
 
 
And with that, Tiffany turned around and left the room, deciding to sleep in her original dorm room for the first time in months.
 
 
Jessica was trembling as she let herself slide down against the wall behind her. Her tears started to fall, blurring her vision as she kept on repeating a sentence into the cold air.
 
 
"I'm sorry, Tiffany. I'm sorry..."
 
 
---
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
 
It's been a month since I last seen Tiffany. The next morning after our fight, I came into the dorm room and found that all her stuff wasn't there anymore. Taeyeon told me that Tiffany would be staying at her room from then on. She didn't sleep in my room ever since.
 
 
I abruptly stopped painting as Tiffany came into my mind again. For the past month, I've been doing nothing but that. Everything that I do reminds me of Tiffany. When I try to distract myself by sketching, I always end up drawing her instead. When I look up and stare at the small cracks in the ceiling they somehow manage to connect and resemble her eye-smile. And now as I looked at the canvass I was painting on, I realized that it was another portrait of Tiffany.
 
 
"Aish..."
 
 
I sighed in frustration as I placed down the paintbrush and massaged my temples. I stood up from my stool and sat on the couch instead. As I looked around the living room, I realized how much drawings, sketches, and paintings of Tiffany I have already made over the past four weeks. I could've held an art exhibit that only featured Tiffany with all of this.
 
 
Knock knock knock.
 
 
My attention turned to the front door as I wondered who was knocking.
 
 
I stood up and went to the door to open it. I gasped quietly because of the person standing in front of me. I certainly wasn't expecting her to visit me.
 
 
"Taeyeon?"
 
 
"Hello Jessica. Mind if I come in for a while?"
 
 
"Oh sure. Come in." I said as I opened the door wider and allowed her to enter.
 
 
I followed as Taeyeon made her way to the living room and sat on the couch.
 
 
"Nice paintings." she commented as she observed my artworks.
 
 
"Um, thanks."
 
 
"Did you make all of them?" Taeyeon asked as she picked up a random sketch of Tiffany's face that was laid on the coffee table.
 
 
"Yeah." I answered.
 
 
"How long have you been doing these?"
 
 
"A month." I replied as I sat beside her.
 
 
Taeyeon chuckled before putting down the paper back in its place.
 
 
"You must miss her a lot."
 
 
"I do." I sighed. "Badly."
 
 
Taeyeon gave a small smile before she patted my back comfortingly.
 
 
 
"Absence makes the heart grow fonder."
 
 
I looked up at Taeyeon who was smiling knowingly.
 
 
"Tiffany told me that once." I said quietly, remembering the time when we were watching the sunset at the park.
 
 
 
Taeyeon nodded her head. "I thought so. And it seems that she was right. Because her absence in your life is certainly is making you miss her even more."
 
 
"Yeah..."
 
 
"Look Jessica, I'm gonna get straight to the point. The reason why I'm here is because I now know the reason why Tiffany and you aren't on good terms."
 
 
"Tiffany told you?" I asked.
 
 
Taeyeon shook her head. "No. She didn't tell me anything."
 
 
I furrowed my eyebrows with curiosity. "Then how did you know?"
 
 
"Well when she told me that she would be sleeping again in my room, I was sure that something bad happened between the two of you. I asked her what was wrong but she told me that she was fine and that she just wanted to sleep in her original room again. I didn't believe her though. I knew that she wasn't okay. But I decided not to ask her any further, thinking that she needed her space."
 
 
"The first night Tiffany slept at my place again, I woke up in the middle of the night because she kept on mumbling in her sleep."
 
 
Taeyeon looked at me seriously before continuing.
 
 
"She kept on saying your name, Jessica." Taeyeon said. "And then the next thing I knew, she was crying in her sleep."
 
 
Tiffany was crying? Because of me? I thought guiltily.
 
 
"I shook her awake and thankfully she woke up, but she still continued crying into my arms. I wanted to ask her what was wrong but I was afraid that she might cry even more."
 
 
Taeyeon sighed and shook her head.
 
 
"For the next nights, Tiffany still kept on talking in her sleep. She mumbled things that happened on the night she and you fought. Even the kiss. I couldn't understand everything she said but your name was clear every time she said it. It wasn't hard for me to figure out what happened between the two of you. And that's how I found out."
 
 
I let out a deep breath as Taeyeon finished talking.
 
 
"I'm sorry, Taeyeon."
 
 
"Why are you apologizing?"
 
 
"Because I'm the cause of this mess."
 
 
"You should say that to Tiffany instead, Sica."
 
 
"But she doesn't even want to see me."
 
 
"Jessica," Taeyeon sighed. "Why do you keep on hiding?"
 
 
"Huh?"
 
 
"Why do you keep hiding yourself from Tiffany?"
 
 
"I...I'm afraid." I confessed.
 
 
"What are you so scared of, Sica?"
 
 
"That maybe she's just confused with her feelings and she'll realize that she doesn't really love me. But most of all, I'm scared that I might just hurt her."
 
 
 
 
 
"Jessica if you could only see how Tiffany has been for the past weeks, you'll realize how much you're already hurting her by doing this."
 
 
I looked into Taeyeon's eyes and could tell that she was saying that truthfully.
 
 
"Tiffany is only happy because of you, Jessica. So please stop taking her happiness away from her. She loves you."
 
 
I bit my lip in guilt and regret as I thought about what I said to Tiffany that night. Looking back, I really regret saying those words.
 
 
Tiffany...you can't do that.
 
 

That wasn't what I really wanted. I badly wanted her too. But I couldn't do that without risking her get hurt. But as I look at our situation right now, I'm just hurting the both of us even more by depriving ourselves from each other.
 
 
 
I love Tiffany.
 
 
Tiffany loves me.
 
 
We love each other.
 
 
It was as simple as that.
 
 
How come it seemed so complicated to me before?
 
 
"How stupid of me." I berated myself.
 
 
Taeyeon must've seen the look of revelation on my face because she smiled.
 
 
"Yes, it was really stupid of you to hide from Tiffany like that, Sica. You know very well how she hates being the seeker when playing hide and seek." Taeyeon chuckled. "Well it looks like you're finally coming to your senses, which means my work here is done. I'll be going now then."
 
 
 
Taeyeon stood up and headed towards the front door.
 
 
"Wait, Taeyeon!" I called as I followed her.
 
 
Taeyeon turned around and faced me.
 
 
"Yeah?"
 
 
"Thank you for knocking some sense into me." I smiled.
 
 
Taeyeon smiled back. "You're welcome, Jessica. Now go on. Run after her. I'm pretty sure that you know where she is right now."
 
 
 
 
I nodded my head and immediately and headed out of the dorm, not even bothering to bring my coat even though I knew how freezing cold it would be outside.
 
 
I ran as fast as I could. I didn't stop running. My heart kept telling me one thing only...
 
 
"Tiffany,"
 
 
---
 
 
Tiffany's POV
 
 
I hate being alone. I'm also scared of being alone.
 
 
But then how come I'm sitting all by myself on this bench in the park?
 
 
"Why am I even here?" I sighed.
 
 
It's been a while since I've been here. Honestly, I don't know why I'm here in the first place. Something was just urging me to come to the park. The last time I was here, Jessica was with me to watch the sunset...
 
 
I balled my fists as I was reminded of Jessica yet again.
 
 

"Stop it, Tiff." I told myself. "Jessica doesn't love you that way...She even told you to stop loving her..."
 
 
 
I tried so hard to keep that thought in mind for the past month. But no matter how much I tried, my brain just couldn't seem to tell my heart to stop loving Jessica.
 
 
 
 
I thought that she loved me too. But I guess...I was wrong. Now I still don't know her reason for hiding from me.
 
 
My ears suddenly perked up when I heard someone panting heavily from behind.
 
 
"Can...I sit...beside you?"
 
 
I stiffened at that familiar voice. I turned around slowly and saw Jessica breathing in and out as if she had been running all day.
 
 
"Can I sit beside you?" she repeated more clearly.
 
 
I didn't answer her question and looked away.
 
 
"Do whatever you want. I don't really care." I said as coldly as possible.
 
 
I crossed my arms when I heard Jessica approaching and sat beside me.
 
 
None of us spoke a word for a few minutes. But the silence was killing me so I decided to speak.
 
 
"What are you doing here?" I asked, not looking at her.
 
 
"I c-came because I w-wanted to t-talk to y-you."
 
 
Jessica's voice was chattering and I glanced at her.
 
 
"Oh my god, Jessi! Why didn't you bring your coat? It's freezing out here! You might get sick!" I said worriedly as I took off my coat and wrapped it around her.
 
 
"Y-you c-called me Jessi." Jessica smiled.
 
 
I became flustered as I looked away quickly.
 
 
"T-thank you, Tiffany." Jessica said, chattering less.
 
 
"You're welcome."
 
 
I cleared my throat and asked her again. "So why did you want to talk to me?"
 
 
"I...I want to apologize to you, Tiffany. I'm really sorry."
 
 
I could feel the genuine apology in Jessica's voice but I still refused to look at her.
 
 
"You should go back to the dorm now, Jessica. It would be getting colder in a few minutes."
 
 
"No. I'll stay here with you."
 
 
I looked at Jessica.
 
 
"I'm not leaving you alone, Tiff." Jessica said with a tone of finality.
 
 
I sighed as I turned my attention to the sun which was starting to set.
 
 
"Tiffany look, I'm really sorry. I was stupid for pushing you away when the truth was that I wanted you badly. I'm sorry for hiding my feelings for so long. I'm sorry for hiding myself from you. I'm sorry for always being hidden, Tiff."
 
 
I kept mum. I still felt hurt.
 
 
"But then you made me realize that I had to come out of my shell. You helped me to show myself to the world. You brought out the beauty that I never knew that I had in myself."
 
 
"Please Tiffany....I love you....I'm really sorry...."
 
 
---
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
 
I felt worried when Tiffany didn't say anything. I guess she was really that mad at me.
 
 
I sighed.
 
 
"I'm s-sorry, Tiffany. I'll leave if y-you want -"
 
 
I stopped when Tiffany gently placed her hand on top of mine.
 
 
"Stay."
 
 
Tiffany looked at me again with a calm expression on her serene face.
 
 
"Just watch the sunset with me, Jessi."
 
 
When Tiffany stopped me from leaving, when she asked me to stay, I knew that she had finally forgiven me.
 
 

"Stephanie can forgive even though she can never forget."
 
 
I smiled. "Thank you, Tiffany."
 
 

Tiffany smiled back and turned her attention to the horizon, watching the sunset. Suddenly, I felt her slowly intertwine our hands which made me smile even more.
 
 
 
As we watched the sunset together, my breath was taken away at the beautiful view. It was definitely a scene that I would love to paint. Hmm, maybe I should do that the next time I come here.
 
 
But as much as beautiful as the sunset was, I still couldn't help but glance back at Tiffany who I found more beautiful than any sunset.
 
 
Her face looked serene. The orange rays of the sun made it look like her face was glowing. Her brown hair seemed like a radiant color of hazel. Her chocolate brown eyes looked different though. Under the sun's light, they were golden with a little bit amber brown. It was like a pool of different hues of brown and gold mixed into her irises. The light from the sun reflected in her eyes, making it seem like they were sparkling.
 
 
Nobody's POV
 
 
A single word that came from Jessica's thoughts escaped from her lips.
 
 
"Beautiful..."
 
 
It came out as a breathless whisper but Tiffany heard it and faced Jessica who was still dazed.
 
 
Tiffany felt flustered and a little bit conscious of herself because of Jessica's unwavering gaze. Tiffany rested her head on Jessica's shoulder to hide her blushing cheeks.
 
 
"Jessi?"
 
 
"Hmm?"
 
 
"Do you remember the last time we watched the sunset?"
 
 
"Of course I do."
 
 
"Do you still remember what I said?"
 
 
Jessica smiled. She can remember it clearly.
 
 
"Love is the only beautiful thing that should never be hidden."
 
 
Tiffany felt happy that Jessica remembers.
 
 
"Do you love me?" Tiffany asked.
 
 
Jessica lifted their locked hands together and brought it up to her lips to kiss Tiffany's hand.
 
 
"Yes Tiffany. I love you."
 
 
Tiffany smiled upon hearing Jessica's answer. She sighed contentedly.
 
 
"Then promise me to never hide your love for me ever again."
 
 
Jessica kissed the top of Tiffany's head.
 
 
"I promise."
 
 
They sat there. Just the two of them. Enjoying the last few moments of the setting sun before it was to be hidden from the world for the night again.
 
 
"Jessi?"
 
 
"Hmm?" Jessica asked as she faced Tiffany.
 
 
She suddenly felt a pair of lips land on hers, giving her a gentle kiss.
 
 
 
"I love you too."
 
 
 
 
 
THE END
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Okay so here ends "Hidden". I hope I didn't bore you that much. I didn't put much drama into this (I think) because I'm not really good at writing it. And I'm sorry if the ending was just like that. Erm, I couldn't think of how to end it, to be honest. I'm running out of ideas :( And I'm still really sorry for the slow updates. It's just hard for me to write when I'm having a writer's block. I'm a bad author ㅠㅠ
 
Anyway, since I'm done with this three-shot I'll be updating My Life Is Secretly A Movie and Concrete Angel soon. And this time I hope I wouldn't get anymore writer's block!