The Pocky Game

A Cup of Caramel Coffee (Jeti Collection)

 

THE POCKY GAME

 

 

"Jessica, I'm hungry!"

 
 
 

Jessica looked up from the book that she was reading to see a pouting Tiffany staring back at her with puppy dog eyes.

 
 
 

"Then go find something to eat." Jessica replied as she diverted her attention back at the book, irritated that she was disturbed from her reading.

 
 
 

"But I want some Pocky!" Tiffany whined as she tried to reach for the pink box sitting beside Jessica.

 
 
 

"Yah!" Jessica laid down her book to take the Pocky box and wrap it protectively in her arms.

 
 
 

"Don't you dare take my Pocky!" she glared at Tiffany. "It's mine!"

 
 
 

Tiffany only pouted cutely which made Jessica waver a little bit.

 
 
 

"Please Jessi? I'm really hungry!" Tiffany said as she batted her eyes with a pout like a cute puppy.

 
 
 

Aish! I can't give in to this girl. I always lose!

 

 

 

"No!" Jessica said firmly while she slapped her hand on the bed they were sitting on to emphasize her point.

 

 
 

"Why not? I just want a couple of pieces." Tiffany pouted.

 
 
 

Jessica shook her head. "The last time I gave you 'a couple of pieces', you took the whole box for yourself and left none for me!"

 
 
 

"But I can't help it! Stawberry's my favorite!" Tiffany reasoned out.

 
 
 

"Whatever!"

 
 
 

"But I'm your bestfriend, Jessi!"

 
 
 

"So? What's that got to do with anything?" Jessica scoffed.

 
 
 

"You're supposed to share things with me!" Tiffany whined.

 
 
 

"Well, did you share that last Pocky box with me?"

 
 
 

"..."

 
 
 

"See? Just go bother Sooyoung with something else to eat, Tiff. I'm pretty sure that shikshin has some food with her." Jessica said as she waved her hand in a dismissing manner and returned her attention to the novel while still clutching on to the Pocky.

 
 
 

"But I want some strawberry Pocky." Tiffany frowned.

 
 
 

Jessica sighed and faced Tiffany again. "You're not giving this up aren't you?"

 
 
 

Tiffany shook her head.

 
 
 

"Well too bad for you because neither will I."

 
 
 

"..."

 
 
 

"Fany-ah?"

 
 
 

"..."

 
 
 

"Tiffany?"

 
 
 

"..."

 
 
 

"Giving me the silent treatment huh?" Jessica asked.

 
 
 

"Hmp!" Tiffany scoffed and crossed her arms then turned around with her back facing Jessica.

 
 
 

"I see then." Jessica chuckled. "Alright, you go ahead and pout while I continue reading."

 
 
 

Jessica picked up the book and returned to the last page she's been.

 
 
 

After a few minutes of silence, a delicate finger rested atop the book and pushed it down slowly.

 
 
 

"Jessi..." Tiffany wisphered the name huskily into the latter's ear.

 

 

 

Jessica shivered as Tiffany's small breaths made contact with the sensitive shell of her ear.

 
 
 

Jessica gulped and looked at Tiffany who is kneeling in front of her while nearing her face.

 
 
 

"W-what is it?" Jessica stuttered.

 
 
 

Tiffany kept on closing in, their faces are only a few inches away. Jessica doesn't know why but her eyes unconsciously gaze at Tiffany's lips.

 
 
 

"Jessi..." Tiffany wisphered once again. "Give me some Pocky."

 
 
 

Then Tiffany uses her ultimate weapon to finish the job.

 
 
 

She used her aegyo.

 
 
 

It seemed to work because after conteplating for some time, Jessica finally gave in.

 
 
 

"Aish! Okay fine! What do you suggest that we do then?" Jessica asked.

 
 
 

"Hmm..." Tiffany thought for a while then snapped her fingers.

 
 
 

"I know! Let's play the Pocky Game!" Tiffany clapped happily.

 
 
 

Jessica blushed slightly and looked away, remembering the last time she and Tiffany played that game.

 
 
 

Tiffany took the box from Jessica's hands and ripped it open. She took out a piece and waved it around like a magic wand in her hand.

 
 
 

"First one to look away loses. Winner gets the box all to herself." Tiffany said as she shifted into a more comfortable position on the bed so that she would be facing Jessica.

 
 
 

Jessica does the same then grins slyly. "The whole box huh? Then prepare to lose Hwang Miyoung!"

 
 
 

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "Prepare to eat your words Jung Sooyeon!"

 
 
 

"Whatever! Let's just start already!" Jessica said impatiently.

 
 
 

"But there's one more rule left."

 
 
 

"What's that?"

 
 
 

Tiffany smirked, "No kissing."

 
 
 

Jessica's face blushed due to embarrassment.

 
 
 

"That was one time, Tiff! And it was an accident! Yuri pushed me!"

 
 
 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, Jung! Just keep your lips to yourself."

 
 
 

"But it was an acci-" Getting rather impatient and annoyed, Tiffany shoved one end of the Pocky stick into Jessica's mouth.

 
 
 

"We start on three." Tiffany said as she bit unto the other end of the Pocky.

 
 
 

"One,"

 
 
 

"Two,"

 
 
 

"Three!"

 
 
 

Then they both started nibbling the two ends slowly.

 
 
 

Jessica is concentrating hard on the Pocky stick while Tiffany seemed to be rather focused on something else...

 
 
 

Those lips...They seem more delicious compared to Pocky...

 
 
 

A few more nibbles and they were making their way towards the middle of the Pocky stick.

 
 
 

Jessica suddenly looked at Tiffany who was already staring deeply at her. Their lips were almost brushing against one another and they felt each other's warm breaths.

 
 
 

I can't help it. I have to taste those lips again!

 
 
 

Tiffany closed her eyes and suddenly closed the small gap left between them.

 
 
 

Jessica eyes grew in shock at the sudden turn of events. She was about to push Tiffany away but found herself slowly closing her eyes and kissing Tiffany back.

 
 
 

Their lips moved in sync, the Pocky stick already gone in their mouths. Then they had to pull back to gasp for the air they were lacking, then they stared at each other.

 
 
 

"I thought you said no kissing?" Jessica asked with a smirk.

 
 
 

Tiffany blushed then tried to look away but is held back by Jessica's gaze. "I did. But I had to get back at you somehow for that last time."

 
 
 

"Well, you lose. The Pocky is mine!" Jessica cheered with a triumphant grin.

 
 
 

"Yah! That's not fair! I just had to make things equal with you! I want a rematch!" Tiffany complained.

 
 
 

Jessica smiled slyly, "You want another round?"

 
 
 

Tiffany blushed again, "N-no!"

 
 
 

Jessica shrugged, "Okay. I guess this whole Pocky box is mine then."

 
 
 

"No!" Tiffany protested. "Okay fine! Let's do a rematch. I want that Pocky!"

 
 
 

"You sure it's not my lips that you want?" Jessica smirked and placed another Pocky stick in .

 
 
 

"Just shut up and play!" Tiffany scowled and took the other end of the Pocky.

 
 
 

22 Pocky sticks later...

 
 
 

"Aww Tiff! That was the last piece!" Jessica pouted as she threw away the empty box.

 
 
 

"Why? Did you want to kiss me again?" Tiffany smirked.

 
 
 

"No! Besides, it was YOU who kept kissing me! I just wanted to eat that Pocky!" Jessica sighed sadly.

 
 
 

"But you did get to eat them, Jessi." Tiffany chuckled. "By the way, thanks for sharing the Pocky, but I think I have a new favorite that I love tasting very much. Something better than strawberry Pocky."

 
 
 

"What's that?" Jessica asked.

 
 
 

"You."

 
 
 

Suddenly, Tiffany leaned forward and captured Jessica's lips with hers. Jessica eyes widened in surprise but she closes them slowly as she responds back, but pulls away slightly.

 
 
 

"Tiff, we're not playing the Pocky game anymore."

 
 
 

"We don't have to. Besides, that Pocky stick was always getting in the way."

 
 
 

Tiffany kisses Jessica again, more passionately this time. She placed an index finger on the latter's shoulder and pushes her slowly down to the bed.

 
 
 

"You definitely taste better than strawberry Pocky." Tiffany smiles within the kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I was eating Strawberry Pocky while writing this ^^