Being a Bride

Beastly Blood

I woke up the next morning and screamed my head off.

"Dammit, woman, calm the down!" Junhyung hissed, clamping a hand over my mouth. My screams died down slowly but the shock was still in my wide eyes.

"Stopped screaming?" He asked me. I nodded.

He released his hand, and I started to scramble backwards in the bed.

"You.....what the hell are you doing in my bed, you ? AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!"

I had bumped into something behind me, and when I turned around to look, it was Kikwang.

Holy ! Why was I sleeping in the same bed between two hot Vampires?!!!!

Kikwang woke up and frowned at me. "Stop screaming. This isn't exactly the wake-up call I wanted."

"Why are you guys sleeping in MY bed?" I yelled, trying to get off the bed and run away to Yoseob.

Junhyung slid an arm over my waist and pushed me back down to the bed. "Shut up, just let us stay here for a while." He mumbled, still sleepy.

Kikwang snuggled closer to me, and I shivered when he pressed his lips against the bare skin of my neck. "Junhyung, why don't you leave?" He suggested.

Junhyung smirked. "No. I still haven't tasted her yet."

Kikwang scowled at him. "No fair! You've already tasted Jimi! Why can't you just share?"

When Junhyung refused to move, Kikwang leaned over me (I flinched) and kicked him off the bed.

I heard a thump when Junhyung hit the floor, and a low stream of swear words erupted from below the bed.

Kikwang snuggled even closer to me, wrapping his muscular arms around my waist. "There, now we have some time together, don't we?" He asked cheerfully.

"Um....K-Kikwang....what are you...." I stammered, my thoughs turning incoherent when he nuzzled my neck.

"Jimi....you do know that I am a prince, right?" He whispered.

"Y-yes...."

"Well, finding a safe haven for the Newborn isn't my only mission. In order to properly take control of the throne, I need a bride. And I want you to be my bride, Jimi."

"W-what?" I gasped.

He pushed himself up until he was leaning over me, his eyes boring into mine. "I want you to be my bride." He said again.

"B-but, you're a Vampire, and I'm a human...." I babbled. I could tell from the look in his eyes that he didn't care, and wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Just when he leaned down and was about to press his lips against mine, Junhyung shot back up from the floor and tackled Kikwang away from me.

"Bastard! I'll teach you for messing with someone else's prey!" He hissed.

Kikwang snarled at him ferociously, and wound an arm around my shoulders. "Get away from my bride!"

"Get away from my prey!" Junhyung slid his arm around my waist.

"You've already tasted her, aren't you satisfied?"

"No! I want more! YOU wouldn't understand, you've never even SMELT her blood yet....."

Yoseob suddenly burst through the door and ran in. He stared at the scene in shock. He very, very slowly, closed his eyes.

Then he opened his eyes again and exploded.

"YOU BASTARDS YOU WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU TWO HOW DARE YOU SLEEP IN THE SAME BED WITH JIMI AND THEN DO THIS TO HER ARE YOU GUYS UALLY HARASSING HER OH I SWEAR TO THE DEVIL THAT YOU TWO ARE NOT GETTING OUT OF THIS ALIVE DO YOU HEAR ME ALIVE YOU SONS OF ES I AM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR TOUCHING JIMI I--------------------------"

There was a sudden loud crash, and the house shook.

Junhyung and Kikwang let go of me, instantly worried.

Another booming crash echoed up throughout the mansion, followed by an inhuman, piercing roar that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and a tingle of fear shoot down my spine.

"You idiot monkey look what you've done now!" Junhyung yelled.

"It wasn't my fault!" Yoseob yelled back. "You shouldn't be touching Jimi in the first place!"

"Now is not the time for arguing!" Kikwang shouted at them angrily, and they quietened down. Kikwang was very nervous -- his eyes flickered back and forth between Junhyung, Yoseob, and me so fast his eyes were almost a blur.

"It doesn't matter what happened or who started it, but thanks to your outburst, Yoseob, the Newborn is waking up. We have to go stop him at all costs, who knows what he might do?"

Yoseob nodded, his face grim. "Right."

He turned to me and, in a flash, appeared by my side and hugged me tightly. His jaw stiffened and his fangs began to grow, and his eyes flashed red, but he took a deep breath and, white-faced, forced himself to calm down. He wanted to be close to you, to comfort you.....and if he killed himself trying to control his bloodlust, then he would do it.

"Jimi, stay here. Please. You're in too much danger if you go near the basement cellar. Stay here and keep as quiet as possible. We don't want the Newborn to know you're here....if he does wake up."

"But, Yoseob...." I started to say, but he pulled away. His face was chalky white, his nostrils flaring, his hands flexing in and out of fists as he controlled his bloodlust.

"Please.....stay here." He whispered. I could see his fangs growing larger and smaller as he tried to control himself.

Then he disappeared, down the hallway to the basement.

"Be safe, my bride." Kikwang called out as he rushed out of the room. I blushed.

Junhyung followed, and I could clearly hear him smack Kikwang on the back of the head.

"You bastard prince, you wait until this is over, then you'll pay for going after MY prey....."

I sat down on the bed, shivering as crash after crash echoed through the mansion. The roars grew louder.

I shut my eyes and covered my ears. The roars were deafening -- they were penetrating right into my brain.

Suddenly there was silence.

My eyes flew open, and I ran out of my room and down the stairs. I stopped at the foot of the stairs that led to the basement, nervously peering into the darkness beyond.

"Yoseob? Kikwang? Junhyung? Is it over? Is he back asleep......?"

Then there was an explosion, and I was thrown backwards as the entire basement blew up.

Yoseob, Kikwang, and Junhyung came flying out of the basement, coughing and wincing in pain as they landed hard on the floor. Bruises were all over their face, and I gasped. Vampires and Dhampirs, with skin like diamonds -- bruised.

It dawned on me then just how strong this Newborn was.

What was once the entrance to the basement was now burning. It was a strange fire. The flames were jet-black and sparked with a little crimson-red.

A tall figure appeared out of the black flames, and I gulped.

The Newborn had awakened.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Current Fave Beast Member: Junhyung (once again, this guy is just too damn cool)

Current Fave Beast Song: Beast is the B2ST (Kikwang is too smexy in there XD.......)

Current Fave Non-Beast K-pop Person: Changjo from Teen Top (nobody can mess with the Dancing Boy!)

Current Fave Non-Beast K-pop Song: Get Down from SHINee (Na~~na-na-na~~na-na-na~~na-na....GET DOWN!!!)

Random Fact of the Update (once again stealing this from LovesYoseob):

$40 688 was paid for a lock of Justin Beiber's hair.

Favorite Saying/Quote of the Update:

"Light travels faster than sound;

that's why most people appear bright until you hear them speak."