The Plan

Beastly Blood

The inn was dark and scary and made up of cold, dark stones. Strange, mysterious, and scary creatures besides Vampires were sitting around on tables, muttering darkly with others.

The door opened, and a hush fell on the crowd.

"It's Jang Hyunseung!" A Vampire whisperd fearfully. "The most feared Vampire Hunter in the Shadowrealm!"

Hyunseung looked at them all coolly with flat, emotionless eyes. "I want two rooms, connected." He said quietly. He spoke barely above a hoarse whisper, but the entire inn heard him.

The innkeeper nodded, his pale Vampire face even paler than usual. "Y-yes sir, Hyunseung-sshi. Right away."

Hyunseung looked over his shoulder and jerked his head.

I followed beside Doojoon. Behind me was Junhyung and Kikwang, supporting an unconscious Dongwoon, Yoseob bringing up the rear.

"W-who are those creatures?" Someone demanded. A Vampiress breathed in deeply, and her eyes flashed red. "Why do I smell HUMAN coming from those two?" She pointed with one long, sharp fingernail at us.

"I forgot. Let me make introductions." Hyunseung said quietly to the innkeeper. "The one in the back is my apprentice, Yang Yoseob, a Dhampir. Those two Vampires are criminals and I am bringing them to trial in the Capital City. The one in the middle is a sleeping Newborn --" the entire inn shrieked in fright and scrambled backwards, and Hyunseung allowed a brief smile to flash his pearly white fangs, " -- so if I was you, innkeeper, I would get a room fast, or else I might wake up the Newborn......."

He paused. "The two humans are just a snack."

"Y-yes, Hyunseung-sshi! We'll get you a room i-immediately!" The innkeeper cast a frightened glance at the unconscious Dongwoon before disappearing, sounds of footsteps suddenly thumping above me.

"Come on," Hyunseung muttered, and we followed him up the stairs slowly.

The room was a big chamber, and there was a door connected to it that led to another room.

"M-may I ask why you need t-two rooms, Hyunseung-sshi?" The innkeeper asked, trembling.

Hyunseung raised an eyebrow. "You don't really expect me to share a room with the criminals, do you? My apprentice and I will share a room, and the others can just shut up in the other. Now leave, and don't bother me until I ask for you!" The innkeeper positively fled.

There was a few seconds silence, until Hyunseung relaxed. "So far so good, the plan has worked."

"Good thing you're so scary here, Hyunseung." I said cheerfully, stretching my arms. "Nobody wants to talk back to you."

"You can relax now, Dongwoon." Kikwang said. Dongwoon opened his eyes immediately and straightened up. "MY back hurts." He complained. "Carry me a bit gentler."

"You're too tall, it's too hard." Junhyung snapped back. Dongwoon growled at him. I quickly ran over and his hair. "It's alright, Dongwoon. Very good acting, you were completely motionless." Dongwoon smiled with pleasure, and Junhyung glared at him.

"Alright, everyone get into the other room." Hyunseung said abruptly, pushing us all into the other smaller room.  "Why?" Doojoon demanded.

"Because I'm sleeping in this room." Hyunseung stated plainly.

There was an immediate outcry.

"Let SOME of us sleep there, jerk!" Yoseob whined. "Didn't you say you were going to let your apprentice sleep there too?"

"You're not really my apprentice." Hyunseung reminded him, and Yoseob started sulking.

There was a short pause, then Hyunseung grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the bigger chamber. "Jimi and I are sharing the room."

If the others were upset about Hyunseung's selfish words, now they were positively mutinous.

"Like HELL!!!" Yoseob growled. Doojoon glowered at Hyunseung. "No way are you sharing that room with my little sister, bastard!" Junhyung simply moved into a fighting stance, his fangs slowly appearing from in between his lips. Kikwang flexed his fingers, and Dongwoon growled menacingly.

"No. Way." They all said in a furious unison.

Hyunseung smirked. "Too bad, it's my call." Then he slammed the door in their face.

I braced myself, prepared for the door to slam back open in ruined splinters, but all I heard was swear words and banging sounds.

"This door may be wood, but it's lined with silver. Silver, being the most pure metal in the world, is also the strongest." Hyunseung explained to me. "It's impossible to break silver. So they can smack on the door all the want, but it won't break."

"That's cool." I said, eyes wide. "But it's kind of mean. What if they hurt Doojoon oppa?"

Hyunseung sighed. "Fine, I'll get all of them to come sleep here, and you can sleep in there with your beloved oppa. However," a gleam appeared in his eye, "You have to do me a favour."

"What kind of......fa.....vour.....?" I asked warily, taking a step back when I recognized his familiar gleam.

Hyunseung suddenly walked forward, and I quickly stumbled backwards in response. He kept walking until my back hit the wall, then he put his hands on the wall on either side of my head so I couldn't escape. "I think you know what I mean, Jimi."

My eyes widened. "Oh no......." He gave me a brief smile before leaning in...............

********************************************************************************************************************************************* 

Hyunseung opened the door two minutes later, and everybody immediately jumped to their feet.

"Finally!" They yelled.

"Everyone out, except for Doojoon." He instructed. Scowling, Doojoon stood there while everyone else filed past. "How come I can't leave?" He complained.

"Because you're sharing that room with your sister." Hyunseung said, pushing me inside. I stumbled dizzily, and Doojoon caught me. "Jimi! Are you okay?"

"J-just a l-little l-l-lightheaded, o-oppa...." I mumbled, white-faced. There were two puncture marks on my neck.

Doojoon looked furious. "HYUNSEUNG!!!"

"What?" Hyunseung asked innocently, before slamming the door shut. There was an instant commotion on the other side.

"What the hell?" I heard Junhyung's muffled voice say angrily. "I wanted to sleep with Jimi!"

There was a loud thud and a curse. "NO WAY IN HELL WOULD ANY OF YOU BE SLEEPING WITH JIMI!!!" Yoseob snarled.

"What? So you can and we can't?" Kikwang demanded.

"Of course." Yoseob sounded smug now. "We're BEST FRIENDS. We've slept in the same bed allllllll the time......"

There was a loud, fiercesome snarl, and Kikwang yelled "Idiot, don't like that! You want the Newborn to lose his cool?"

I shook my head and laid down on one of the two cabin beds in the small room. Doojoon lay on the other. "It's kind of scary, isn't it?" I heard him say quietly in the dark. "Being humans in a Vampire world?"

"It's scary." I agreed softly, feeling very sleepy. "But we'll get out of here alive. I know we will."

Silence, then... "You know I love you a lot, right, Jimi?"

I giggled. "Yes. And I love you a lot too, oppa."

There was a smile in Doojoon's voice now. "Do you love me the most out of them all?"

"Oppa!"

"Well? Answer the question!"

"You're my oppa, of course I love you more."

Doojoon raised his voice triumphantly. "DO YOU HEAR THAT?"

Five low voiced growled dangerously from the other room. Whoops. Forgot they had super-human hearing.

"Watch it, human." Hyunseung snarled.

"Don't mess it, bro." Yoseob warned.

Doojoon laughed, and I laughed too. "I love you all, anyway." I whispered. I heard sounds like happy sighs from the other room before I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey! Sorry I can't go on so much right now! I have a whole bunch of projects and exams for the next two weeks or so, until I'm free.

Anyway, I've also been working on new stories that'll blow your mind, so once the three I'm currently working on are finished, I still have like five stories for you to read over time! :)

Here's a short sample of one of the stories, if you want a sneak-peak:

Tales of the Red Lion:

Saja Ringo has four things a teenage girl would never want: 1) A weird name. 2) A crazy family. 3) Red hair. 4) A reputation for being an -kicking, skull-cracking street fighter nicknamed the Red Lion. When she moves to Seoul, Ringo decides to be a normal teenager and never be a street fighter punk again.

Until she tries to stop bullies picking on a little kid, and is forced to unleash her hidden ninja on them when they don't cooperate. Then she realizes a group of people had seen her in action. And not just any group. Beast, the school gang, and they are amazed at her unique, self-taught fighting style. It quickly becomes their mission to make her become their seventh member.

Of course, love is always around the corner..............

Banner: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9539/yj50zf1304577384.jpg