This Is Not a Chapter! I Need Your Votes, So Please Read!!!

Beastly Blood

If you have subscribed to other fanfics from me you might have read this already, but still I have to let everyone know.

If you want to see another cool story from me, I need everyone's votes to know which one I should do first.

I will be posting this on other fanfics too, finished or not, so whether you guys like it or not you WILL HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION!!!!

Okay, there will be seven stories you guys can choose from, so this poll will span from two different polls. Do NOT vote until you have seen BOTH polls and decided what you want, okay?

Alright, I will give a short description of each story for you guys. Once you've read the descriptions and decided which one you want me to write after these fics, please vote.

****IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO VOTE, GO TO MY PROFILE PAGE, CLICK "POLLS", AND THE TITLE OF THE POLL IS "Next Fanfic Story". THERE ARE TWO PARTS TO THIS POLL, SO CHOOSE CAREFULLY!

 

Maid Noona For Hire:

Hong Meekyong, a typical 20-year-old struggling to pay rent and get a job, thought she had the best luck in the world after getting a job as a live-in maid for six extremely handsome and incredibly rich boys. Until she realized that these boys are probably the world's biggest brats, and that they want to make Meekyong's life in the B. East Mansion a living hell!

Battlefield of Beasts and Blood:

Euna is the Imperia clan's strongest and most beautiful vampire warrior, not to mention she is the beloved sister of the clan's leader, Doojoon. She and her brother had grown up learning to hate the other four main clans. But once these clans meet, a vortex of forbidden love, betrayal, secret friendships, and hormone-crazed battles spiral out of control!

Emo Princess: (Based on the manga Wallflower)

Choi Hye is a gothic emo (and a pretty one), and this fact drives her aunt, the principal of a prestigious boarding school, insane. Finally, her aunt enlists the help of six orphaned country boys. If they can make Hye turn into a proper lady within a year, she would let them enter her academy for free. However, this challenge turns out to be a lot tougher than the poor boys thought........

SSSH! Can You Keep a Secret?:

Lee Choonhee goes to Seoul during summer vacation to visit her cousin Kikwang. While there, she discovers a whole bunch of secrets about Kikwang and a group of students that she never should have learned in the first place. As long as Choonhee keeps shut for the remainder of the summer, everything would be perfectly fine......except for one problem --- Choonhee has a condition where she can never, ever manage to keep a secret! 

Hey, Boys! Do You Think I'm Pretty?: (Based on the manga High School Debut)

Kim Hyosonn's junior high life centered around sports and romance novels. Now that she's entering high school, she's ready to become the ultimate girly girl and get a boyfriend! However, Beast, the not-very-nice but otherwise extremely handsome and popular kingkas of Cube High, figure out her true character. What will happen when Hyosonn convinces them to teach her how to become a girl?

Ghost Girl:

Im Jaehwa, nicknamed "Ghost Girl" for her knack of being invisible in a crowd, finally lives up to her name after dying and becoming a real ghost. While in the Afterlife, she meets a ghost boy called Yoseob, who she immediately falls in love with. The Afterlife for teenagers turns out to be a hell Jaehwa calls "high school", and if Jaehwa doesn't find a way to stop them, the other jealous ghost girls will find a way to kill Jaehwa----again.

Tales of the Red Lion:

Saja Ringo has four things a teenage girl never wants: 1) A weird family, 2) a weird name, 3) bright red hair, and 4) a secret reputation for being a badass street fighter nicknamed the "Red Lion". Ringo swears to hide her old reputation and be a normal girl for once --- until Cube High's gang Beast finds out her true identity, and they will stop at nothing to make her join their gang.