The End

Beastly Blood

"Yah, Yoon Jimi!"

"I'm coming, oppa, dammit!" i yelled, hurriedly straightening my hair. "Give a girl some beauty time, will you? Sheesh...."

I was twenty-one years old, and proud of it. I went to University, but only at Doojoon's request and for something to do while waiting for the three years to be up. Doojoon wanted me to live as much of a human life as possible, despite having a Dhampir brother.

"I'm going to count to three, and if you aren't up here by that time, I will kick you out of this house!" Doojoon yelled furiously.

"This isn't your house, it's Yoseob's." I yelled back smugly. "And I won't be able to come up there by that time, I don't have Vampire speed like you do!"

I took my time coming up the stairs, and Doojoon growled impatiently. Finally, I reached the attic.

"Are they here?" I asked excitedly.

"No, not yet." Doojoon sighed.

A month ago, it became a ritual for us to, every night, come up to the attic and wait in front of the Gateway for Yoseob and the others to come through. So far, nothing has happened.......

We waited until well past midnight. I sighed, my face falling in misery. "What if they lost the battle, oppa?"

"No way! We kicked their asses last time I saw!" Doojoon chuckled. "They'll have the Shadowrealm all sorted out from the Capital, and then they'll come back, you'll see."

I felt tears filling up my eyes. "But.....what if they....."

"What if they don't come back?" Doojoon frowned. "No, Jimi, they'll come back. I'm sure of it. Especially Yoseob, your long-distance boyfriend."

"Oh, shut up." I snapped, smiling through my tears. Doojoon always knew how to make me smile.

But what if they died in the Capital battle? Or they liked the new Shadowrealm so much they didn't want to come back? What if Yoseob fell in love with some pretty young Vampiress while I was stuck here making friends with the odd ghost or monster?

I wasn't afraid of those monsters I saw now. In fact, I befriended them. Underneath that horrifying, grotesque features, they weren't bad at all. And because I wasn't scared of them anymore, I didn't have dreams anymore.

My Ability never came back, though. Doojoon reckons the silver poison from Krystal altered my Ability so much I could never use it again.

"Jimi!" Doojoon yelled.

I looked up. The Gateway surface was bubbling and rippling like the surface of a lake.....could it be.....could it be.....?

Someone popped out, stumbled, then quickly gained his balance. "Hey, it's my house! Cool!" The blonde boy said, grinning.

I stood up, my mouth open, my eyes wide. Was it really him? My beautiful, beloved angel? Was it him?

He looked at me and grinned. "And here is my princess. Have you waited for me long?"

When I didn't move, his smile fell. "Jimi? Don't you remember me? It's me. Yo---"

"YOSEOB!!!!" I screamed in delight, running over and hugging him so tight he fell backwards onto the floor.

"Ooof----well, at least you remember me. For a second, I thought---"

Whatever Yoseob thought of, I didn't care. I released him from his hug and then kissed him deeply. Yoseob's eyes widened, but he kissed me back eagerly.

"Ew." I heard a voice say in disgust. "If you're going to make out, don't do it while I just get home......"

"JUNHYUNG!!!" I squealed, tackling him in a hug too. And I hugged Hyunseung, Dongwoon, and Kikwang as they appeared through the Gateway.

Doojoon grinned and fist-bumped them. I was so happy tears fell from my eyes.

"Geez, don't cry. I hate it when you do that." Yoseob complained, wiping them away. I giggled and held his hand tightly. I couldn't believe, after years of waiting, that my angel was finally here with me. And the others! My beloved, wonderful family! I missed them all so much, more than I ever thought. Now that I knew they were never going to leave me, I felt happy, happier than anything I've ever felt in the world.

There was a sudden commotion. I heard voices through the Gateway.....and suddenly........

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!"

Out burst a whole torrent of creatures. I caught a glimpse of batlike wings, when one of them disentangled themselves from the crowd and yelled out "JIMI!!!"

"Taemin!" I gasped with joy. The Inccubus' slowly got to their feet. "What the hell? This place smells like human!" Yunho complained.

"G-Dragon leader! Comrades! What are you guys doing here?" Junhyung yelped.

Daesung smiled sheepishly. "Eh, now that the Capital is destroyed we have nothing else to do. So we decided to follow you home."

"Ouch, ouch, ouch! My hurts!" Sunny complained as she hopped to her feet. "Yah, Jimi, I heard the female fashions in the human world are really cute!" Yuri said. "Mind showing us?"

"What is that? My eyes are burning!" Dongwoo yelped when he opened the curtains and got hit in the face with sunlight. L smacked his head. "Idiot, didn't you learn anything from what they told us?"

"Wait, you guys can't just stay here!" Dongwoon protested.

"Sure we can! Yoseob and Jimi wouldn't mind, right?" G-Dragon said, grinning.

"Are you staying here forever?" I asked.

"Of course. We were bored without you." Woohyun said, laughing.

I noticed Yoona and Doojoon, smiling at each other, walked downstairs together. Oh man, just wait until I find him, I'm going to mercilessly. Payback after the years of him tormenting me about my love with Yoseob.........

"Wanna go downstairs?" Yoesob asked me.

I nodded and smiled. "Sure."

We held hands and walked down together.

I was home now. I was complete. I was with my family.

Yoesob and I looked deeply into each other's eyes, and then he kissed me.

I guess making that wish to the Full Blood Moon that one night three years ago, when I begged for Yoseob to be my friend again.........I guess the consequences that came with it weren't so bad after all.

 

*The End*